Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (616103 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Obinnafrancis(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2019
olamzq:
VISA ALERT!!!

Interview : 2nd July 2019
BA : 2weeks after interview
AM: 27th August
Visum: 4th September

Thanks to everyone.
All glory to God Almighty.

Congratulations Olamzq.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Obinnafrancis(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Freeman59:
Abeg make una no vex, is studentuniverse reliable in flight booking? I just want to be sure that if I book through there that I'll not get to the terminal and realize my ticket was fake or sth. I live in port Harcourt and Turkish airlines say they don't have an office here.

U mustn't go to Turkish airlines office before u book. U can contact them via email (Lagossales@thy.com) or phone (01-2772230-31-32). They will request for your AL, Visa page and Passport data page. That's how I did mine after which my ticket was sent to me via email.

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Obinnafrancis(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Goztino:

Finally, my international passport has been disvirgined by the German embassy and all my original documents returned.
Sent my passport and travel health insurance on Thursday and my visa arrived today after 6days of sending my passport.

Glory be to God Almighty.

Congratulations Goztino. Go to DE and succeed.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Valentinejeco: 9:42am On Sep 05, 2019
Good morning landers please can someone explain this to me ,I funded my fintiba account through my acess bank dormicillary account I was charged 28k for the charges but when I got my confirmation from fintiba they said they received 10395 ,so I went to the bank to know what happened to the 30 euros the branch manager said is for offshore charges,please is there anyone that experienced this kind of offshore charges
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cooltony91: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2019
You mean they didn't charrge you more than 30 Euros? You are lucky.
Valentinejeco:
Good morning landers please can someone explain this to me ,I funded my fintiba account through my acess bank dormicillary account I was charged 28k for the charges but when I got my confirmation from fintiba they said they received 10395 ,so I went to the bank to know what happened to the 30 euros the branch manager said is for offshore charges,please is there anyone that experienced this kind of offshore charges
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Obinnafrancis(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2019
Slyasno007:
*AM ALERT*

Interview Date: 6 August 2019 (Abuja)

Funded with 8640 euros before interview.

Topped up to 10236 euros as requested: 21 August 2019

AM received: 4 September 2019

School: European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder)

Course: Master of International Human Rights and Humantarian Law.

May God grant all of us success in our DE pursuit.

Congratulations. Success dey wait u for DE.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Valentinejeco: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Oga I said I was charged 28k for the charges which I paid but when transfer got to fintiba they received 10395 instead of 10425
cooltony91:
You mean they didn't charrge you more than 30 Euros? You are lucky.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

U mustn't go to Turkish airlines office before u book. U can contact them via email (Lagossales@thy.com) or phone (01-2772230-31-32). They will request for your AL, Visa page and Passport data page. That's how I did mine after which my ticket was sent to me via email.
This will be very fine. thank you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OginiN: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2019
Please is the German Embassy still issuing out date for visa appointment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chiboy429(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2019
Goztino:

Finally, my international passport has been disvirgined by the German embassy and all my original documents returned.
Sent my passport and travel health insurance on Thursday and my visa arrived today after 6days of sending my passport.

Glory be to God Almighty.

congratulations bro, go to deutschland and succeed. I have been trying to reach you for some time now please kindly respond to your pm. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Obinnafrancis(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2019
Edwinmuyi:
Good morning wonderland people of DE waka. By the grace of God, I just finish my interview. Mr. Paulius knows we always talk about on social media, he kept on saying to people that are too slow or don't have all required ducoments that it is their type that go ahead and write things on social media and that is not bothered about that � well fast forward to interview proper, I was interview by the cool guy in cubic 4. Nothing out of the ordinary
-What school?
-Bacholar or masters?

Thank everyone for sharing all your experiences on here, they were all really helpful. God bless all our efforts with resounding success in Jesus name. AMEN

AM to follow soon. All the best Edwinmuyi.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PeSt007(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2019
Access bank charges:

1. 0.5% of whatever amount you transfer..in your own case, €52.13

2. €20 - Offshore charge

3. €20 - swift**

4. 5% of 1 - 3 above - 5% of €(52.13+20+20) = €4.61

Your total charge was €96.74..so €96.74×bank exchange rate for that day..

**I was later charged €13..i transferred €8829

Valentinejeco:
Good morning landers please can someone explain this to me ,I funded my fintiba

So if you calculate everything and it is more than the 28k you were charged, now you have an idea of where your €30 went to grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Edwinmuyi: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

AMEN ��. Thank you..

AM to follow soon. All the best Edwinmuyi.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DInkMan(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2019
Slyasno007:
*AM ALERT*
Interview Date: 6 August 2019 (Abuja)
Funded with 8640 euros before interview.
Topped up to 10236 euros as requested: 21 August 2019
AM received: 4 September 2019
School: European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder)
Course: Master of International Human Rights and Humantarian Law.
May God grant all of us success in our DE pursuit.
Congrats! Go to Deutschland and excel.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2019
TRANSCRIPT ALERT - 5/9/19
The signing in process is pretty much the same. Just be calm and follow instructions. Mr Paulinus isn't bad at all. Just do what he says you should even if you're a bit slow be calm.
I was interviewed by a woman in cubicle 3 she's naijan not sure she's been mentioned here before. She's on braids. Before I paid for visa someone interrupted but biometrics was done, I couldn't hear her well and had to ask what she said during the biometrics part and then interview proper. She asked about fund and how much I funded.
Pick the phone. I did.
What was your first degree? Medicine
You're going to Jena right? Yes ma'am
She asked about 3 times what course I was going for in between questions. Medical Photonics * 3
Why the course?
Why Germany?
Why not UK, US or Canada?
What do you know about Germany - I talked about Germany under Geography, politics and economy. She just listened and nodded then as I was running out of stuff she asked..
Did u study in Ilorin? No I did my internship there.
What was your bachelor's thesis? Told her I didn't have but I was a part of a research project during internship ( she interrupted and asked for me to state the topic)
She typed and repeated after me as I said it.
Have you ever been to Germany? No.. I seemed to drag it out ( are u sure?) No.. I'm sure
Do you know anyone there? Yes a friend studying. Where? Bayreuth.
What visas have you applied for before - named them
Embassy in Lagos on Abuja?
What's your plan after studies? Return to naija, work on etc
Do you have any questions for me.. No.. Then on second thought.. How long do u think it'd take to hear back considering my deadline..
I'm not sure too might be early, might not i don't know.
Alright thank you ma.
You're welcome. That'd be all..

Thanks to everyone contributing here, may all our dreams come true this year. AL, AD, AM and visum. Trusting God for AM soonest. Testimony loading...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2019
DrLiz:
Congratulations to you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fikkybla3e: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2019
[Next week. Okay thanks

When is your visa interview? If your interview is from this month then you may need to block the new amount[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2019
Tommynaku:

Congratulations to you
Amen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lexi28(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2019
DrLiz:
The signing in process is pretty much the same.

Thanks to everyone contributing here, may all our dreams come true this year. AL, AD, AM and visum. Trusting God for AM soonest. Testimony loading...

wish all the best! Expect your AM shortly. may God guide you through the remaining process and provide all your needs too. Congrats in advance!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MissNK: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2019
HighPriest0:
Guys, someone said when he tried transferring the 10425 to fintiba using access bank, he was charged 30euro as offshore charges after the normal 28k charges.

This is shocking cos I have never had of it before.
I'm about to make the transfer.

Please, Who has experienced this too??

There’s something called offshore charges when you’re sending money to the abroad. But the thing is you can either choose to bear it or the money would be deducted from the beneficiary. That’s why there’s a €100 buffer for charges included in the €10,425 block amount.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by drosset(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2019
DrLiz:
The signing in process is pretty much the same. Just be calm and follow instructions. Mr Paulinus isn't bad at all. Just do what he says you should even if you're a bit slow be calm.
I was interviewed by a woman in cubicle 3..

AM awaits you, amen. Congrats

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2019
MissNK:

There’s something called offshore charges when you’re sending money to the abroad. But the thing is you can either choose to bear it or the money would be deducted from the beneficiary. That’s why there’s a €100 buffer for charges included in the €10,425 block amount.

So you are saying when doing the transaction, one should choose that the beneficiary should bear cost because of the the 100 euro we are paying as buffer?

I am using coracle though..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Do you have any questions for me.. No.. Then on second thought.. How long do u think it'd take to hear back considering my deadline..
Alright thank you ma.

Congratulations!!! What has started will be perfected when is your enrollment deadline and did you fund the new BA before interview

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
DrLiz:
I was interviewed by a woman in cubicle 3 she's naijan not sure she's been mentioned here before. She's on braids. Before I paid for visa someone interrupted but biometrics was done, I couldn't hear her well and had to ask what she said during the biometrics part and then interview proper. She asked about fund and how much I funded.
Pick the phone. I did.
What was your first degree? Medicine
You're going to Jena right? Yes ma'am
She asked about 3 times what course I was going for in between questions. Medical Photonics * 3
Why the course?
Why Germany?
Why not UK, US or Canada?
What do you know about Germany - I talked about Germany under Geography, politics and economy. She just listened and nodded then as I was running out of stuff she asked..
Did u study in Ilorin? No I did my internship there.
What was your bachelor's thesis? Told her I didn't have but I was a part of a research project during internship ( she interrupted and asked for me to state the topic)
She typed and repeated after me as I said it.
Have you ever been to Germany? No.. I seemed to drag it out ( are u sure?) No.. I'm sure
Do you know anyone there? Yes a friend studying. Where? Bayreuth.
What visas have you applied for before - named them
Embassy in Lagos on Abuja?
What's your plan after studies? Return to naija, work on etc
Alright thank you ma.

grin cheesy

Congratz

Go to thuringia and succeed.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Freeman59:
Abeg make una no vex, is studentuniverse reliable in flight booking? I just want to be sure that if I book through there that I'll not get to the terminal and realize my ticket was fake or sth. I live in port Harcourt and Turkish airlines say they don't have an office here.
Why not book on the Turkish airline site?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MissNK: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
HighPriest0:

So you are saying when doing the transaction, one should choose that the beneficiary should bear cost because of the the 100 euro we are paying as buffer?

I am using coracle though..

Ye, you can choose to do that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
badmus306:

Thanks to everyone.
Cc: fabcol lovable85 eldeee Deustchemann adheir heybaby .
Congratulations bro.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
MissNK:

Ye, you can choose to do that.
Alles klar
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Guys that use coracle... How long did it take to get the confirmation after the transfer.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by alaafyn(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Deustchemann:

Alright brother. grin

Hi bro, I don't know if you remember. The foreign office in Germany requested for the original SL I submitted before they can issue a new one. I have emailed the embassy multiple times, send an handwritten letter, requested for appointment and nothing from their side. Do you know how else I can get their attention? Plus, how is it going wirh your AM?

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.