Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617341 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dankish: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
Amen.....
Ojabostine505:
I'm still waiting for date under categoryB. Going for masters program. Don't know why the delay but it will surely end in praise for all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Barth88: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Please can anyone be of help? I was gonna open a dorm account with access bank and they asked that I provide two references/referees with a current account especially with access bank, I have struggled so far with it, I’ll appreciate any help in this regard.
Danke schon
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
when did you book?

Ojabostine505:
I'm still waiting for date under categoryB. Going for masters program. Don't know why the delay but it will surely end in praise for all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
Dankish:
Please when was thisI hardly see people from category B talk here....Thanks for responding.
that was July 26

I applied may 6 got d my appointment date after a week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Slightly different cause it should be from your parent (Your parent doing the affidavit on your behalf).
UbiPetrus:
Guys, is the age declaration for interview at the embassy different from the everyday age declaration?

Please, treat as urgent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ask if they allow someone with Euro account. That is the only account I have with them (I also opened access Bank just for Blocked funds)
Barth88:
Please can anyone be of help? I was gonna open a dorm account with access bank and they asked that I provide two references/referees with a current account especially with access bank, I have struggled so far with it, I’ll appreciate any help in this regard.
Danke schon

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dankish: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
Over 2weeks now and my enrollment deadline is September 30,resumption is next month
Sanny21:
that was July 26

I applied may 6 got d my appointment date after a week

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
Dankish:
Over 2weeks now and my enrollment deadline is September 30,resumption is next month

It's just that the issue of date is becoming a problem the embassy way is not stable if u can call ur school for an extension that will be great.i did interview since July 26 up till now I have not gotten AM from them and I am supposed to be in Germany October 1st u just have to be hopeful and pray only God can help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Barth88: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Saysay01:
Ask if they allow someone with Euro account. That is the only account I have with them (I also opened access Bank just for Blocked funds)
Thanks
They will accept a reference from a dorm account holder
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
Saysay01:
Slightly different cause it should be from your parent (Your parent doing the affidavit on your behalf).
Alright. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odychuks60(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
sassy92:
IELTS is 68k with MOD and 75k with British Council, there is no difference between the 2 except MOD is mostly paper based while BC offers computer based.
PM me and I'll send you the link to the materials I used

please I sent you a PM. I would like to have the link to the materials needed for the ielts please. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by olamide34(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Odychuks60:
please I sent you a PM. I would like to have the link to the materials needed for the ielts please. Thank you

Please can I get the link aswell ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
PM me so I can send my Email Address, I can reference you.
Barth88:

Thanks
They will accept a reference from a dorm account holder
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
Is there anyone here that has used form A successfully
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dankish: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wow....it is well.Try contact the alien office to know what’s up.Thank you
Sanny21:

It's just that the issue of date is becoming a problem the embassy way is not stable if u can call ur school for an extension that will be great.i did interview since July 26 up till now I have not gotten AM from them and I am supposed to be in Germany October 1st u just have to be hopeful and pray only God can help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Dankish:
Wow....it is well.Try contact the alien office to know what’s up.Thank you

U are welcome have done that they said it's still being processed my document got to them on 6th of August.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dankish: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
I am praying It comes through next week.I will also be praying for you each time it crosses my mind.
Sanny21:

U are welcome have done that they said it's still being processed my document got to them on 6th of August.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Dankish:
I am praying It comes through next week.I will also be praying for you each time it crosses my mind.

Thanks me too I will pray for u wat school and city are u going to
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
hello Fam,
Please i have few questions;
1. Since the change of rule for Cat A , have anyone booked or re-booked with CAT B

2. Anyone gotten AD since the rule changed?

3. What is the implication should one re-book under CatB , knowing that one of the things they said is that they will purge the data by Sept ending.

4. If someone is to rebook now , what start date do you advice?

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dankish: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg.What about you??
Sanny21:

Thanks me too I will pray for u wat school and city are u going to
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Dankish:
FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg.What about you??

Munich city EU business school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Barth88: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
Saysay01:
PM me so I can send my Email Address, I can reference you.
Ok danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yomodun: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
Alhamdulillah

AM ALERT!!!
Interview: 08/08/2019
Submitted SL: 13/08/2019
AM: 06/09/2019
University of Göttingen
Msc Crop Protection

I was interviewed by the woman on dreads grin grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
doppelganger10:
Is there anyone here that has used form A successfully
please stay away from form A. If you want to learn a lesson read my bad experience with form A on my profile
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
Modesta24:
when did you book?

I booked around end of august.29th
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Modesta24:
hello Fam,
Please i have few questions;
1. Since the change of rule for Cat A , have anyone booked or re-booked with CAT B

2. Anyone gotten AD since the rule changed?

3. What is the implication should one re-book under CatB , knowing that one of the things they said is that they will purge the data by Sept ending.

4. If someone is to rebook now , what start date do you advice?

I booked under CategoryB after the change. I'm still waiting for AD under categoryB for masters program.I'm through with my enrolment.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
babatea10:

I and a friend applied to Uni Koblenz-Landau through uni-assist,masters though and we got admitted using EPL, he got admitted to Environmental Science and I got Exotoxicology...If you message them, they'd tell you they accept TOEFL or IELTS but I got admitted there with my EPL but your motivation letter most be very convincing and make sure you have work experience relating to the course you are applying to on your CV,I was first rejected when I applied to Environmental science,I went back to repackage my CV and ML and I was later admitted.....
Good luck

Did you submit proof of your work experience like Job employment letter etc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Uzee24: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
HighPriest0:

Is it not possible to make the transfer using the access bank mobile app??

I see there's a provision for that....
Who has tried it before?

I would rather you ask your bank. Also saw that in my bank's mobile app but with this international transfers and their plenty protocol, one cannot be too careful. So i opted to do mine over the counter, make the bank handle am themselves.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dankish: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
We kinda close
Sanny21:

Munich city EU business school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Obinnafrancis(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Tommynaku:

Thats fine hope Turkish A?

Yes Turkish airlines.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kimberly90:
I have several questions
1.Please has anyone who did their interview on the 9th of August 2019 in Lagos gotten their confirmation mail, I’m getting really worried I funded before my interview
2. Is anyone going to technical university of Hamburg?
what's your enrollment deadline?

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.