Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614466 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 12:09am On Sep 07, 2019
emmabowin:

Thanks but I think I will prefer that at exams and records because it will be issued on a Uniben letter headed paper and probably signed on behalf of the Vc unlike the departmental one.
Anyways, I will send you a pm. I will like to see a sample of it.

Thanks

okay
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yinbridge: 12:38am On Sep 07, 2019
Congrats... Pls I applied for same course, Same sch (University of Bayreuth AVVA) and I got my admission letter late. Got it August 12 applied for visa immediately but am yet to get a date from them. Pls can u send me a mail

Metronimos:
***AM Alert***

Programme - MA AVVA, University of Bayreuth
Admission Letter - June 12
Interview Date - July 31
Approval Mail - August 28

Thanks and well done to everyone here, the information shared here are life savers.

Wishing every Al, AD, AM and Visum expectant victory...!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by campichristian(m): 12:47am On Sep 07, 2019
Metronimos:
Received my Visa today, submitted the requested documents on Monday and Filled Oct 5 as travel date.

All glory be to God. Thanks to everyone, and wishing every hopefuls good luck!

Congratulations... Go to DE and succeed!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Vinclass(m): 5:39am On Sep 07, 2019
drosset:
My Geo/Environmental study pal. Pls let's connect.

I am admitted for Hydrogeology and Environmental Engineering at TU Darmstadt. Still waiting AM. First degree - Geology.

Good luck

Good luck to u bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by drosset(m): 6:39am On Sep 07, 2019
Thank you.

Vinclass:

Good luck to u bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2019
dolpaz:

I have contacted him via email !
Boss, pls I pm u at your mail. I need your help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Goztino(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2019
chiboy429:

congratulations bro, go to deutschland and succeed. I have been trying to reach you for some time now please kindly respond to your pm. thanks

Thanks.
The email I use for nairaland I don't usually access it. But since I am getting many private emails, let me check it now and respond
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Vic13: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2019
Hello house good morning, please house I need your advice I just got my block confirmation this morning. Is it advisable I send it today been weekend or I wait till Monday morning. I would glad to get your reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Goztino(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2019
walexy06:

AM Alert

So after I said this yesterday morning, my AM just dropped .
Interview 13th Aug, AM 6th Sept.
School :Jena, Msc economics
Was given deadline to fund bfor 31st of Aug, cos there was no money (still no money), I couldn't submit proof of fund, yet AM came in for me.
I cannot keep quiet for fire to keep hitting me, I have to scream for help, I don't know who God will use for this.

House please I need help oo, I don't mind however little, your boy has no support from anywhere, even if Na 1naira, Na beg I Dey beg. Make I just get money for SL.. I no get money for BA, SL cost 1m, only have 250k.. Please help me o. AM just drop with the conditions..
Please I am open to any suggestion...help me please

I wish you the best bro. What I learnt in this struggle is that helping people is extremely difficult.

I was once in your shoes when I was trying to raise block account money, my case was even worse because one person even promised to help only to disappoint me at dying minute, if not that I have some personal savings as a young man, I would have missed this opportunity because the disappointment came almost 2months after my interview.
Nobody helps, nobody cares unless your immediate family.

It takes a miracle to get any help from a Nigerian. Even banks are not willing to help.

I approached them for loan using a fenced land that is almost 2plots yet they demanded for C of O and gave impossible conditions.

Just know that shiits happen, I mean bullshiits

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Goztino(m): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

Congratulations Goztino. Go to DE and succeed.

Thanks my brother, sorry I am replying late. Running around for my travel

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. If I were you I will find any means to get loan don't rely on anyone. Find a way even family and friends. Congratulations
Thanks bro, trying to do that now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2019
Goztino:

I wish you the best bro. What I learnt in this struggle is that helping people is extremely difficult.

I was once in your shoes when I was trying to raise block account money, my case was even worse because one person even promised to help only to disappoint me at dying minute, if not that I have some personal savings as a young man, I would have missed this opportunity because the disappointment came almost 2months after my interview.
Nobody helps, nobody cares unless your immediate family.

It takes a miracle to get any help from a Nigerian. Even banks are not willing to help.

I approached them for loan using a fenced land that is almost 2plots yet they demanded for C of O and gave impossible conditions.

Just know that shiits happen, I mean bullshiits
You are right, got disappointed too.. Was looking at BA before. Trying all I can. Thanks a lot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by IAmPhiL(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2019
To all who've received AM or got their visa, congrats.

Please when you move, don't forget this thread. Yeah, you owe it to no one, but doing good costs absolutely nothing. Help people, be kind to strangers as well in anyway you can. I sure can testify to that.

HelpOthersThrive

Tschüss

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2019
babatea10:
I didn’t submit anything but if you have that you can use it as supporting documents

Thanks alot, I sent you a PM. One question I want to ask is how were able to scale through uniassist without Toelf or Ielts. Uniassist did not tell you the school does not accept EPL that you should send Toel or Ielts? Pls help a brother here, I want to take the risk like you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Vic13: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2019
Hello house good morning, please house I need your advice I just got my block confirmation early morning today. Is it advisable I send it today been weekend or I wait till Monday morning. I would glad to get your reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2019
Send it as a mail today and drop it off at the embassy on Monday
Vic13:
Hello house good morning, please house I need your advice I just got my block confirmation this morning. Is it advisable I send it today been weekend or I wait till Monday morning. I would glad to get your reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Pquvqzv(f): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2019
I need help pls on this AD issue since June I av sent my appointment but haven't gotten AD. Pls can anyone help. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dasoul(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2019
Congratulations!!! See you in Freiburg soon.

MissGlamorosa:
AM ALERT!!

AL: July 10

Interview date: August 15

AM: September 6 (3wks interval)

Enrolment deadline: October 17

School: Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg

MSc in Environmental Sciences

Isn't God so faithful����

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ADEYHEMI: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2019
Quick question house, please do the Turkish airlines office in Lagos V.I open on Saturday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Vic13: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2019
Saysay01:
Send it as a mail today and drop it off at the embassy on Monday
oh thanks. But when sending it to them on Monday with dhl do I need to pen down my visa number, name and passport number or I should just send them the confirmation paper only

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2019
Vic13:
oh thanks. But when sending it to them on Monday with dhl do I need to pen down my visa number, name and passport number or I should just send them the confirmation paper only
Vic13:
Hello house good morning, please house I need your advice I just got my block confirmation early morning today. Is it advisable I send it today been weekend or I wait till Monday morning. I would glad to get your reply.

Just send a mail... You don't need to drop anything off. Make sure you quote most of your details on the mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by badmus306(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2019
walexy06:

AM Alert

So after I said this yesterday morning, my AM just dropped .
Interview 13th Aug, AM 6th Sept.
School :Jena, Msc economics
Was given deadline to fund bfor 31st of Aug, cos there was no money (still no money), I couldn't submit proof of fund, yet AM came in for me.
I cannot keep quiet for fire to keep hitting me, I have to scream for help, I don't know who God will use for this.

House please I need help oo, I don't mind however little, your boy has no support from anywhere, even if Na 1naira, Na beg I Dey beg. Make I just get money for SL.. I no get money for BA, SL cost 1m, only have 250k.. Please help me o. AM just drop with the conditions..
First of all , congratulations bro.
The first thing I dey always advice Person for this Waka na d BA or SL, because na hin Importantanter..
Try to talk to family & friends to help out but just keep in mind that disappointed fit dey.
Also, beware for those scammer wey go dey contact u for fake SL, make them no collect d 250k wey dey ur hand.
I wish you all the best bro.
Congratulations once again.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2019
walexy06:

AM Alert

Bros Print your AM mail and use it to get the funds.

Be careful about the SL so you dont get scammed of the little money you have

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2019
emmabowin:

Thanks but I think I will prefer that at exams and records because it will be issued on a Uniben letter headed paper and probably signed on behalf of the Vc unlike the departmental one.
Anyways, I will send you a pm. I will like to see a sample of it.

Thanks

I used Uniben EPL.
Generate remeta invoice for 'sundary income' #2150 plus bank charges, purpose is 'language of instruction' take invoice to bank and pay, convert teller to Uniben receipt at bursay, take receipt to exams and record and request for language of instruction. Full stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2019
IAmPhiL:
To all who've received AM or got their visa, congrats.

Please when you move, don't forget this thread. Yeah, you owe it to no one, but doing good costs absolutely nothing. Help people, be kind to strangers as well in anyway you can. I sure can testify to that.

HelpOthersThrive

Tschüss

This should be, if not one of the very best comments I have read here in a while now. Thanks a million bro, you have been so resourceful and helping despite all odds.

It's just quite sad that a good number of us are just self centered. Looking at most of the questions being asked here clearly depicts what type of persons we are. It's well

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Metronimos: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2019
campichristian:

Congratulations... Go to DE and succeed!!

Thanks, Campichristian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.