Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (619564 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ellawhyte55: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
drosset:

English Proficiency Letter (to suffix for Intl English exam like Toefl/IELTS in some cases, as some schools requires test result instead)

Thank you. I tired it but it didn’t work for me.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dublin195(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
Just sent u a PM.. Actually admitted to Freie Uni, Global history joint with Humboldt..
Cestmoi1:
Hello!
Please, if you were admitted to Humboldt Uni- Global history, a joint program with Freie Uni. Pls, check your admission letter very well. Kindly PM me, let's rub minds together, their enrollment eish is confusing.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ellawhyte55: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
beeyy:
Hello lovely people,
Please, I had like to connect with anyone going to Ruhr University Bochum, Germany for this winter semester. I gained admission and accommodation is not yet settled. Please, any kind of help is highly appreciated!!
Congratulations to you. They denied me last years and I didn’t see any course to apply to this winter without TOEFL/IELTS. I just wanted to congratulate you regardless.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ubereats: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hello House,
I am new here. I had my first degree in mechanical and i am currently doing my master degree in mechatronics (To finish by dec). I will like to pursue my PhD in Germany (either Mechanical or mechatronics). Can someone put me through how i can get admission?
thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Donfal80: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
Amen oo . I Pray so thanks.
Richmondoau:
Be prayerful, AD will fall on you soon
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Donfal80: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Almost here oo and AD never show. I pray Baba God go pick our calls and make AD fall on us all still expecting.
chimax1:
enrollment deadline is 31st October now.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 12:05am On Sep 08, 2019
dennison4luv:

bro naaa borrow i borrow the money self,,,they normally collect the name of the school and address it to the school, remember some school will tell you that they need certification from the school, hence it must have the school stamp .. But the schools that did not specify that they need the school stamp i scan the letter and edit the address of the school and put to whom it may concern and certify it at high court
bros I don't understand what you are trying to say here, U still need to certify the document and that's when it's becomes authentic that's the easy way out and it's doesn't matter who's school name is on the document cos am not sure they even need the original Afterall
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 12:07am On Sep 08, 2019
NijaDueprocess:
you have seen it na
that money for your EPL is the money for my transcript and that's even be wise it was increased ooo.
All this federal universities behaving like state and private universities I hail ooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 12:14am On Sep 08, 2019
Richmondoau:
I will post my transcript soon. Was attacked by armed robbers on Tuesday night so i lost my phone.
sorry about that bro all go plum U go forget the incident
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2019
Richmondoau:
I will post my transcript soon. Was attacked by armed robbers on Tuesday night so i lost my phone.
sorry about that bro all go plum U go forget the incident
AM on the way
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 12:31am On Sep 08, 2019
Akwaekee:
Send a PM.
i just reply you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mosh17(m): 3:07am On Sep 08, 2019
Kennyubah:

What school and course?
University of Rhine waal Mechatronic systems engineering
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ajeleseujn(m): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2019
benjamin139:

definitely bro. yea its been a while. how are you doing?
i just sent u a pm

Yes bro. I have replied your pm. Good morning
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by BeatriceAdeleke: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2019
GOOD DAY ANY NAIRA LANDENDER IN BONN OR COLOGNE GERMANY. I JUST ARRIVED HERE ON FRIDAY. LOOKING TO MAKE FRIENDS AND ALSO ANYONE WHO COULD ASSIST ME IN GETTING A JOB HERE, ILD APPRECIATE THIS. YOU COULD REACH ME ON 491781712442 thank you

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2019
Guys!

Never u put a foodstuff in your hand luggage, it caused kasala for me.
Anything that smells should also not be in your hand luggage.
Arrange someone in your city to pick you up from the airport especially if u are a first traveler with zero German language skills.
Language is really important, I have been hit by it on a number of occasions, the worst was when my guy called a taxi for me and the man didn't recognize my exact destination.
He kept talking to me in the car and I was just looking at him like a slowpoke, it really got to him, he had to come down to get clarity from people on the road.
Germany is quite safe and lively even at night, don't feel insecured based on our Nija orientation, was a little bit tensed when I was still lost outside by almost 11pm.
U will notice a whole lot of new culture here, true love really exist here. Everyone shows affection indiscriminately in the public, same with gays (my first time seeing gay affection, God help us)
The connecting flight at Istanbul is usually a hectic one, don't dull
Some Nigerians u will find here will be altruistic to u while many others will just be indifferent. So drop any entitlement mentality at Naija, no one owes u anything here, if u get helped, show gratitude.
Even some locals would want to help u if d understand ur problem, especially for the student side.
Lufthansa and Ethiopian airlines also fly from PHC airport.
I will advise ur hand luggage should be mostly clothes etc because a lot of things would be collected from you as prohibited items.
Be confident in your approach, we were only two blacks from IST to Ber. no sleep on a bicycle.
This is really a place to be but for the language and is surmountable.
God bless our helpful guys.

Will always update my experience here.
Shalom!

Best of luck to Summer hopefuls!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2019
BeatriceAdeleke:
GOOD DAY ANY NAIRA LANDENDER IN BONN OR COLOGNE GERMANY. I JUST ARRIVED HERE ON FRIDAY. LOOKING TO MAKE FRIENDS AND ALSO ANYONE WHO COULD ASSIST ME IN GETTING A JOB HERE, ILD APPRECIATE THIS. YOU COULD REACH ME ON 491781712442 thank you

Wow, u done with ur city registration etc and have ur work permit?
There are plentiful jobs here, but u really need a good selfless person to give u d heads-up before u can master the system etc.
I understand some guys withold info from newbies and are always in competition with themselves.

Willkommen in Deutschland

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayohbk(m): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2019
Chriswazo:

Germany is quite safe and lively even at night, don't feel insecured based on our Nija orientation, was a little bit tensed when I was still lost outside by almost 11pm
U will notice a whole lot of new culture here, true love really exist here. Everyone shows affection indiscriminately in the public, same with gays (my first time seeing gay affection, God help us)
The connecting flight at Istanbul is usually a hectic one, don't dull
Some Nigerians u will find here will be altruistic to u while many others will just be indifferent. So drop any entitlement mentality at Naija, no one owes u anything here, if u get helped, show gratitude.
Even some locals would want to help u if d understand ur problem, especially for the student side.
I will advise ur hand luggage should be mostly clothes etc because a lot of things would be collected from you as prohibited items.
Be confident in your approach, we were only two blacks from IST to Ber. no sleep on a bicycle.

Shalom!

What do you mean by "God help us" after sighting your first gay affection. Who needs help?.... you or them?. Glad you had a safe trip though. I wish you success in your new environment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayohbk(m): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2019
Chriswazo:
Guys!

Anything that smells should also not be in your hand luggage.
Arrange someone in your city to pick you up from the airport especially if u are a first traveler with zero German language skills.
Language is really important, I have been hit by it on a number of occasions, the worst was when my guy called a taxi for me and the man didn't recognize my exact destination.
He kept talking to me in the car and I was just looking at him like a slowpoke, it really got to him, he had to come down to get clarity from people on the road.
Germany is quite safe and lively even at night, don't feel insecured based on our Nija orientation, was a little bit tensed when I was still lost outside by almost 11pm.
U will notice a whole lot of new culture here, true love really

Shalom!

Is it possible to carry a hand luggage and also have a backpack with you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2019
Chriswazo:
Guys!

las las you don land,,, success in all you do
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2019
Ayohbk:

Is it possible to carry a hand luggage and also have a backpack with you

Yes.
But be ready for the stress of carrying the two bags all along IST airport for ur flight connect. If ur case is heavy luggage like mine with no rolling box, u go hear am
I will advise u get a rolling handluggage o.
Regretted dropping mine cos on its own, the weight was 3.85kg, if u can get lighter ones, that is the best.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2019
Ayohbk:

What do you mean by "God help us" after sighting your first gay affection. Who needs help?.... you or them?. Glad you had a safe trip though. I wish you success in your new environment

Bruder leave matter for Mathias. Or u don't need God's help again? Nawa

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2019
dennison4luv:

las las you don land,,, success in all you do
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayohbk(m): 8:27am On Sep 08, 2019
Chriswazo:

Yes.
But be ready for the stress of carrying the two bags all along IST airport for ur flight connect. If ur case is heavy luggage like mine with no rolling box, u go hear am
I will advise u get a rolling handluggage o.
Regretted dropping mine cos on its own, the weight was 3.85kg, if u can get lighter ones, that is the best.

Ok.... thanks. I actually have the rolling hand luggage as you described and it should weight around 3.85kg too. I'll make use of it like that jare. I hope there are carts @instabul that we can use to move our luggage. Cos I'm planning to carry 1 rolling box, 1 GMg, 1 hand luggage and 1 backpack undecided
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2019
Ayohbk:

Ok.... thanks. I actually have the rolling hand luggage as you described and it should weight around 3.85kg too. I'll make use of it like that jare. I hope there are carts @instabul that we can use to move our luggage. Cos I'm planning to carry 1 rolling box, 1 GMg, 1 hand luggage and 1 backpack undecided

TA will transfer ur cargo luggage but u are responsible for ur handluggage and any Backpack u take into the cabin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayohbk(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2019
Chriswazo:

Bruder leave matter for Mathias. Or u don't need God's help again? Nawa

Lmao....bros na you talk sey make we leave the Nigeria culture(which is filled with lotta hate using religion as cover up) and embrace the German way ( according to you is all about love). So when you mentioned gays showing PDA and then you follow it up with God help us like it's some terrorist act. Lol

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayohbk(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2019
Chriswazo:

TA will transfer ur cargo luggage but u are responsible for ur handluggage and any Backpack u take into the cabin

Haa.... ok. I'm so much relieved now. Lemme go and add 2 more paints of garri to my load grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 8:39am On Sep 08, 2019
Ayohbk:

Haa.... ok. I'm so much relieved now. Lemme go and add 2 more paints of garri to my load grin grin

I have not been to the Africa shop here, so I can't advise on foodstuffs to bring.
But I have bought some stuffs at Netto etc, so i wouldn't advise people to come with things like toiletries etc, cosmetics like perfumes, cream etc, is very much available at even a cheaper price than Nigeria.
Only refrain from the natural inclination to convert to naira at every moment.

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2019
Ayohbk:

Lmao....bros na you talk sey make we leave the Nigeria culture(which is filled with lotta hate using religion as cover up) and embrace the German way ( according to you is all about love). So when you mentioned gays showing PDA and then you follow it up with God help us like it's some terrorist act. Lol

Culture shock sir.
Am not an extremist ordinary.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayohbk(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2019
Chriswazo:

I have not been to the Africa shop here, so I can't advise on foodstuffs to bring.
But I have bought some stuffs at Netto etc, so i wouldn't advise people to come with things like toiletries etc, cosmetics like perfumes, cream etc, is very much available at even a cheaper price than Nigeria.
Only refrain from the natural inclination to convert to naira at every moment.

Thanks. You've been more than helpful. Make I go realign my packages. Hope you've gotten accommodation, cos na my own number 1 issue be that�
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2019
Ayohbk:

Thanks. You've been more than helpful. Make I go realign my packages. Hope you've gotten accommodation, cos na my own number 1 issue be that�

I have an accommodation and got someone pick my room key from SW ahead of my arrival same day

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayohbk(m): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2019
Chriswazo:

I have an accommodation and got someone pick my room key from SW ahead of my arrival same day

Lucky you, boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thewizardof0zil: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Hi sassy92, please what’s your take on me cancelling my appointment since june, and rebooking and use December deadline for Cat B?

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.