Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (619583 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cliper230(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please October what ??.
UbiPetrus:
September 30th officially but international students have theirs extended to October.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
Stevwonders:
Visa alert!!!

Interview: 29/07

AM: 23/08

Submitted Blocking Confirmation, insurance and passport on the 09/09

Visa: Just received

Glory be to God!

Congrats

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinbharbs: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Stevwonders:
Visa alert!!!

Glory be to God!

Congrats to you.....go to DE and succeed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MarkGud(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Bbinc:
AM ALERT AL 25th June AD 4th June Interview: 19th of August, sent BA confirmation a week later AM 12th September School TU Ilmenau course media and communication science. I appreciate the love and help
Big Congrats my AD partner. we got AM almost same time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cephap: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Pecky2222:
My Testimony
LONG POST ALERT!!!!!!!

My journey started last year January. I had a dream and notin else. Found a friend of a friend who directed me to this forum and to daad.de. bt that period I haven't cultivated the reading culture. So I made a lot of mistakes in my applications. Applied to about 15skuls and got rejected by all...my German grade is 2.5. So I don't knw wat happened. I felt very discouraged then I started reading up here and following people's experiences, that taught me a lot of things. I felt very discouraged. Bt a friend I met on this forum (shoutout to Dania) encouraged me, she was in the same situation wit me..so we can encouraged ourselves and decided to try again.
Come summer applications..I was already fully informed.. I started my summer search..bt the courses are very limited for biological sciences..so I decided to jst gamble wit one application while gearing for winter this year...another rejection came.. I put on a brave face..bt I was very disturbed.
Come winter , I started another set..didn't limit application to only online. Applied with uni-assist, sent applications to skul, I covered all..
Then the wait started, I waited and waited and waited, finally an admission landed..then anoda admission, and anoda admission..I was overjoyed..
Then I applied for interview, got 26th August.. Cancelled and applied again got 2nd July. That was jst one week away..panic mode activated.. Did everything I needed to do..travelled to Lagos for my interview.. Thanks to God interview went well.
Then came the wait for AM..meanwhile I started searching for blocked account funds..no money.. Hussled and hussled..finally funded in August.. More than a month later after interview.. Then I waited for AM and waited and waited... It wasn't easy bt thanks to friends I made on this forum..they all stood by me...finally on 4th sept more than two months after interview.the AM landed.....sent my passport to the embassy and received my visa a week later..

It all ended in praise....please it doesn't matter wat stage u are in ..have faith.. It will all fall into place.

Thank you all so much for everything...
See you in Deutschland

Congratulations. I tap into your testimony.
Pls which school did you apply for. And which programme. I'm one of the aspirants. Winter looking for schools to apply for biological programme. Bsc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Goztino(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
CruiseControl:

My Response

Lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LexRE: 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
Jahsboo:
Hello house.

Big thank you to all. One way or another you inspire and teach.
I HAVE TO DO THIS

AM ALERT!

AD: 19TH AUGUST
BA: 28TH AUGUST
AM: TODAY!

GOD IS GOD AND HE IS STILL MARVELLOUSLY HELPING!
CONGRATS TO ALL EXPECTING!

Big congrats bro I tap into your blessing �

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by danielnwatu(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
danielnwatu:
Testimony booked. Before end of August

VISUM ALERT finally.
Submitted: last week Friday.
Travel Date: 20th September.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by stevebankz(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Can anyone help me with this Answer
stevebankz:
Pls Does anyone have any information about Berlin School of Business, Are they Genuine?... Anyone studying there too?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omalily1: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=UbiPetrus post=82166694]Interview transcript:

I had my interview, today.

I arrived late at the consulate(quite regrettable).
Was queried by Mr. Paulinus but then, he got kind with me and directed me on how to arrange my documents.
N/B: I don't think Mr. Paulinus is a savage. I feel he's doing his job the way he knows how best to.
Finally, I got checked it and sat waiting for my turn.

The light beeped and I was directed to counter one.
I exchanged pleasantries with the visa officer.

Congratulations brotherly. I had mine today with the same lady in cubicle 1. I wish you speedy AM arrival.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yves18: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Congratulations

okpanachi09:
Am Alert

AD: 15th August

Funded before interview

AM: 11th September

Shout outs to everyone on this thread
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kratos14: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please I have someone that had a previous degree and his certificate is Bachelor of Science (BSC) and now wants to go for an interview with a course which is Bachelor of Arts (BA). I hope this is not an issue ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabricio07(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
malcom2x:

Really? I thought I'ts gonna be atmost slightly different. Thanks anyways.
How's yours going? It will all end in praise
About to attend interview bro. Hoping for the best.. Good luck to us all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Congratulations, Omalily. It will end in Praise.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Edwinmuyi: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
AMEN��

Jahsboo:
Thank you and Amen! You are next!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Edwinmuyi: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Congratulations. Greater heights ahead in JESUS Name. AMEN

Jahsboo:
Hello house.

Big thank you to all. One way or another you inspire and teach.
I HAVE TO DO THIS

AM ALERT!

AD: 19TH AUGUST
BA: 28TH AUGUST
AM: TODAY!

GOD IS GOD AND HE IS STILL MARVELLOUSLY HELPING!
CONGRATS TO ALL EXPECTING!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Edwinmuyi: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Congratulations. Success await you in DE

Pecky2222:
My Testimony
LONG POST ALERT!!!!!!!
Then I waited for AM and waited and waited... It wasn't easy bt thanks to friends I made on this forum..they all stood by me...finally on 4th sept more than two months after interview.the AM landed.....sent my passport to the embassy and received my visa a week later..

It all ended in praise....please it doesn't matter wat stage u are in ..have faith.. It will all fall into place.

Thank you all so much for everything...
See you in Deutschland
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
Congratulations to all the recent recipients of AM &Visum.. Ours comes next.. For our God causes us to triumph always..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Edwinmuyi: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Congratulations. Success await you in DE

Stevwonders:
Visa alert!!!
Glory be to God!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Good evening guys please who is making use of fintiba plus i will like to know about the charges and how much should be added to the block account to use fintiba plus and also how many months travel insurance do they give
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
UbiPetrus:
You'll get one at the embassy. Sorry for my late response.

How much is it there? Am in Ibadan now. Someone told me here they sell above 10 there. True? Or anywhere in Ibadan I can get it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omalily1: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Interview transcript alert :
Left my home as early as 5:30am arrived at the embassy around 6:20am. Met our popular star Mr Paulinus at the gate.
Me: (In a humble voice) Good morning sir, please I am here for my student visa interview scheduled for 7:00am.
Mr Paulinus : Good morning, ok please go and come back around 6:30am.
Me: Ok, thank you sir.

I took a walk forward and waited somewhere till 6:30am.
I walked back and did the needful with the security men and they checked me in. Met few persons before me.
Paulinus comes out and starts the real business of the day with us. He called out each documents as it should be arranged for us.
N:B -Please note that Paulinus is not that bad as hyped here. The code is for you to listen attentively as he calls out each documents no slacking. Do not interrupt him with " Please sir what did you call previously etc" else he will replace you immediately with another from the queue.

I finally got through with Paulinus and got in. Sat down peacefully while waiting for the next available cubicle
number to come on.
Number 1 finally came up on the cubicle indicator .I cheered up and walked forward as directed by the security guard.

Me :In humble voice and polite tone). Good morning ma (Slight smile on my face)
VO: Good morning, what are you here for?
Me : Students visa
VO: Masters or?
Me: Masters degree
VO:Oh ok. What course?
Me : Comparative Studies in English and American language, Literature and Culture.
VO : ( opens her mouth in surprise) wow! Just a course with such a long name wow!
Me : Yes ma.
VO : ok give me all your documents as arranged and 3 passport photos.
Me : I gave it to her.
She typed in all details into her system and immediately did my biometrics gave me my visa receipt and a copy of another form details explaining all details of what collected data from applicants are used for etc.

Interview proper.
VO : Please you have to hear me clearly and you have to speak clearly for me to hear you ok. The telephone there isn't good ok.
Me: Ok ma.
Questions asked -
VO: Tell me why have you chosen this course?
What did you graduate with and from which school?
What city are you going to?
Me: Dusseldorf
What is the state of where you are going to?
Me: Nordrhein west falen.
What is the longest River called?
Me: Rhine
What do you know about Germany politically?
Me: I answered it said the system of government practiced and the name of the president and that of the chancellor. She cuts in...
VO: The president Frank Walter Steinmeier what was he doing before he assumed office?
Me: Thinking of what to say.. Paulinus comes in to ask her something and pleaded with me to excuse them. I left after few seconds she called me back
VO: ( she forgot about previous question she asked me) So tell me what you know about Germany Geographically
Me: I answered it, said where it's located in Europe mentioned the 16states and capital and the countries that borders Germany.
VO: So tell me on East what country borders Germany.
Me : First said Belgium before my head booth and remembered it's Switzerland and Czech Republic. Immediately I correct myself. And she nodded in affirmation.
VO: Why have you chosen Germany?
Me: Standard quality of education, tuition free education ...
VO : Economically what do you know of Germany?
Me: I mentioned all technological specialty and other things they produce alongside their economical position in Europe as it relates to nominal Gross Domestic product.
VO : Where is the largest train station located in Germany?
Me: I said Frankfurt first but she said no with smiles and I quickly said Berlin ( I used simple logic based on the Holy Spirit ministration)
VO : So tell me about your BA thesis?
Me : Answered it. She asked me to help her spell some things on the paper she handed to me.
VO : Wow ! So you used two different texts by two different authors wow ok.
VO : What are your reasons for choosing this master program.
Me: Answered it as it relates to my career goals and mentioned relevant courses I will be taking that relates to what I want to specialize in.
VO : (kept nodding her head to all I was saying) ok. So tell me what are your plans after studies?
Me : (Still maintaining the eyes focus on hers) I told her should I get a PhD offer after studies I will accept it if not I will return back home and secure myself a job alongside other things I want to do here.
VO : ( Kept nodding and watching with keen attention) ok that's good.
VO : Do you have anyone in Germany
Me :No
VO : Ever applied for schengen visa ?
So we will get back to you. When is your school resumption October ending right?
VO : ok that's fine I see you have funded your blocked account. That's fine. We will get back to you via email.
Me : Smiling politely... Thank you ma. Have a blessed day ma.
VO : Smiling you are welcome. You too.

Special thanks to all who keep contributing positively to this German waka. God bless you all.
Shout out to Sassy92, Deutschemann( I salute you boss, thanks for your encouraging words and advice). Toluwase100 thank you brotherly for your encouragement.
God bless everyone. May the good lord grant all your heart desires.Those waiting for AD, AM, all prospective Summer applicants don't give up, stay strong, it shall end in praise for all. (Amen)

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omalily1: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=UbiPetrus post=82174179]Congratulations, Omalily. It will end in Praise.

Amen brotherly cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
CruiseControl:

How much is it there? Am in Ibadan now. Someone told me here they sell above 10 there. True? Or anywhere in Ibadan I can get it?
I don't really know. I bought mine in Owerri for #2,500.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omalily1: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=CruiseControl post=82174834]

Should you be coming to Lagos a day to your scheduled AD, kindly go to DHL office at Shitta - Akerele side in Lagos here it is sold for #1,800 . Don't dream of buying it at embassy side except you have too much money to spend. smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Omalily1:
Interview transcript alert :
Left my home as early as 5:30am arrived at the embassy around 6:20am. Met our popular star Mr Paulinus at the gate.
Me: (In a humble voice) Good morning sir, please I am here for my student visa interview scheduled for 7:00am.
Mr Paulinus : Good morning, ok please go and come back around 6:30am.
Me: Ok, thank you sir.

I took a walk forward and waited somewhere till 6:30am.
I walked back and did the needful with the security men and they checked me in. Met few persons before me.
Paulinus comes out and starts the real business of the day with us. He called out each documents as it should be arranged for us.
N:B -Please note that Paulinus is not that bad as hyped here. The code is for you to listen attentively as he calls out each documents no slacking. Do not interrupt him with " Please sir what did you call previously etc" else he will replace you immediately with another from the queue.

I finally got through with Paulinus and got in. Sat down peacefully while waiting for the next available cubicle
number to come on.
Number 1 finally came up on the cubicle indicator .I cheered up and walked forward as directed by the security guard.

Me :In humble voice and polite tone). Good morning ma (Slight smile on my face)
VO: Good morning, what are you here for?
Me : Students visa
VO: Masters or?
Me: Masters degree
VO:Oh ok. What course?
Me : Comparative Studies in English and American language, Literature and Culture.
VO : ( opens her mouth in surprise) wow! Just a course with such a long name wow!
VO : ok give me all your documents as arranged and 3 passport photos.
Me : I gave it to her.
She typed in all details into her system and immediately did my biometrics gave me my visa receipt and a copy of another form details explaining all details of what collected data from applicants are used for etc.

Interview proper.
VO : Please you have to hear me clearly and you have to speak clearly for me to hear you ok. The telephone there isn't good ok.
Me: Ok ma.
Questions asked -
VO: Tell me why have you chosen this course?
What did you graduate with and from which school?
What city are you going to?
Me: Dusseldorf
What is the state of where you are going to?
Me: Nordrhein west falen.
What is the longest River called?
Me: Rhine
What do you know about Germany politically?
Me: I answered it said the system of government practiced and the name of the president and that of the chancellor. She cuts in...
VO: The president Frank Walter Steinmeier what was he doing before he assumed office?
Me: Thinking of what to say.. Paulinus comes in to ask her something and pleaded with me to excuse them. I left after few seconds she called me back
VO: ( she forgot about previous question she asked me) So tell me what you know about Germany Geographically
Me: I answered it, said where it's located in Europe mentioned the 16states and capital and the countries that borders Germany.
VO: So tell me on East what country borders Germany.
Me : First said Belgium before my head booth and remembered it's Switzerland and Czech Republic. Immediately I correct myself. And she nodded in affirmation.
VO: Why have you chosen Germany?
Me: Standard quality of education, tuition free education ...
VO : Economically what do you know of Germany?
Me: I mentioned all technological specialty and other things they produce alongside their economical position in Europe as it relates to nominal Gross Domestic product.
VO : Where is the largest train station located in Germany?
Me: I said Frankfurt first but she said no with smiles and I quickly said Berlin ( I used simple logic based on the Holy Spirit ministration)
VO : So tell me about your BA thesis?
Me : Answered it. She asked me to help her spell some things on the paper she handed to me.
VO : Wow ! So you used two different texts by two different authors wow ok.
VO : What are your reasons for choosing this master program.
Me: Answered it as it relates to my career goals and mentioned relevant courses I will be taking that relates to what I want to specialize in.
VO : (kept nodding her head to all I was saying) ok. So tell me what are your plans after studies?

Beautiful transcript. Just want to add for the sake of those who'd be preparing with this transcript that Germany boarders Switzerland on the South and not the East. On the East we have Poland and the Czech republic.
Good luck, bro.

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MrsLayo: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
Initial fee: 89euros
Monthly fee: 4.90euros
Mawista traveling insurance: 95euros for 92days
DAK health insurance: 105.9euros per month
And you get 110euros cash back( like a bonus )
You can send an email to fintiba to upgrade you to plus or you can do it on the website, and the difference between basic and plus charges for me was the travel insurance

freakky:
Good evening guys please who is making use of fintiba plus i will like to know about the charges and how much should be added to the block account to use fintiba plus and also how many months travel insurance do they give
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by robinicule(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
amahbrain:
Hello Oma,

I applied on the 5th of this month and on the 9th I got an interview date for the first week of October.

I ticked the scholarship option because I had applied for the Goethe Goes Global Scholarship. Yet to hear from Goethe University concerning the scholarship application but I believe I HAVE it.

I hope this inspires you. Also, hope you applied under Category A, if you are going for a Masters program?

Hi, I wanted to ask if you've heard from them because I also applied for the schorlaship
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Wande15(f): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
You can get it at the DHL office at agbowo, opposite UI gate. Its sold for 4200
CruiseControl:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omalily1: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=UbiPetrus post=82176213] Beautiful transcript. Just want to add for the sake of those who'd be preparing with this transcript that Germany boarders Switzerland on the South and not the East. On the East we have Poland and the Czech republic.
Good luck, bro.

UbiPetrus I am not bro smiley I am sis smiley
Thanks for the good wishes. I wish you the same brotherly. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.