Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (621048 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by nichovilla: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
What sort of application fee are you wanting to pay?

Chimzy4real:
Please i need help in paying application fee...who is in Germany..I'll send you the money. TUK
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by emmabowin(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
sassy92:

Apply for VPD on Uniassist. Then you apply on the TUM portal.
To apply for VPD, scroll through my posts, I once gave someone directions on how to do so.

Please can you help us quote the particular post or tell us the page number.. I need the information too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Cc @emmabowin @bibilucky1
Here's how to apply for VPD on Uniassist

sassy92:

You can only apply for VPD if the school you're applying to requests for it. VPD is like a preliminary evaluation of your certificate and transcripts, You send your docs to Uniassist and they'll evaluate it and send you the VPD. You then send the VPD (and any other docs the school requests for) to the school you're applying to. If the school doesn't ask for VPD There is no need to get it.
To apply for VPD,
- Login to your Uniassist account
- Select "Search Study Offers"
- Select the school you intend applying to
- Select degree type (Bachelor, Master etc)
- Click on "Summer 2020“
- Don't click on the academic field part, leave it blank
- Then click Start search
cc: @4realisreal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by emmabowin(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
sassy92:
Cc @emmabowin @bibilucky1
Here's how to apply for VPD on Uniassist

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ogbodojr: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I got admission to about two universities in germany, and after I got the first one in July, I applied for visa interview online but since then till now, no date has been sent to me.

pls is there any clue on what might be happening?

I have until October 15th to enroll in person in Germany.

p...l...e...a...s....e
Help
me!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ogbodojr: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I got admission to about two universities in germany, and after I got the first one in July, I applied for visa interview online but since then till now, no date has been sent to me.
p...l...e...a...s....e
Help
me!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chimzy4real: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
Application fee for TUK...if I pay from Nigeria, I'll be paying double the amount cos of bank charges.and 50€ needs to be in the schools account

nichovilla:
What sort of application fee are you wanting to pay?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bigeliot4real: 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ogbodojr:
Hello Everyone,
p...l...e...a...s....e
Help
me!

I share similar experience, I got admitted into ESB Business School, University of Reutlingen for a 1year MBA program in International Management.
I have even paid my fees as I had a deadline to pay in 4days or forfeit my enrollment.

I applied for Visa interview but didn't get a date and I am still waiting, I am supposed to resume 7th October..
I just sent an Email explaining my situation, hoping I could get a good reply on Monday.
Fingers crossed...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ogbodojr: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hello Everyone,

p...l...e...a...s....e

Help

me!

I got your contact from Nairaland.

Thanks Sir!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 12:47am On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=Ogbodojr post=82241921]

Expecting AM to rain this week and next week by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sugarmike: 1:57am On Sep 15, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. The worst bank and the most useless bank in Nigeria is First bank don't go there ...I repeat don't go to First bank unprofessional staff waste of time and lies. Use Access bank.
OK bro... Noted!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Akwaekee(f): 4:21am On Sep 15, 2019
Search for some elders and send them pms. @Dolpaz @Pompido @Honourableseyi.Go to "Nigerian students in Germany how do you survive" thread.
Jcasejunior199:
I need someone with experience. I was given admission in a university and I Exmatrikulation from my former university. I didn’t fail any course three times and there is no issue but the university said they have to revoke my admission because they think I will be moving from one school to another. This decision can be appealed right
Btw, how did they arrive at such conclusion?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 15, 2019
Whitemagic:

Someone should confirm this... I heard it's free too?
Yes its free in Abuja, i did mine sometime in June, but you have to book in advance.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MissGlamorosa(f): 5:06am On Sep 15, 2019
Hi fam! Please I need suggestions on good and most affordable airline to travel with to Frankfurt? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Emexnairaland(m): 5:29am On Sep 15, 2019
MissGlamorosa:
Hi fam! Please I need suggestions on good and most affordable airline to travel with to Frankfurt? Thanks
Turkish airline or Egypt air
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2019
MissGlamorosa:
. Turkish is the most affordable airline to anywhere in this world
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Stevwonders: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2019
Hello everyone!
Please I'm in dire need of accommodation in either of these cities..
Lippstadt
Hamm
Dortmund
Paderborn

Anyone with an idea of a vacant room or who can help accommodate me for some few days.. I intend to travel by weekend, and I haven't gotten a place to stay. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2019
Please who applied to Paderborn university for summer 2020? Let's know ourselves biko
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gbee19: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2019
here, did applied to paderborn weeks back
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gbee19: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2019
here, did applied to paderborn for this summer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2019
Gbee19:
here, did applied to paderborn weeks back
did you get any feedback from them yet? Luke confirmation that your documents have been received?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kenan619: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2019
ejighikepat:

Congratulations
Pls what's your IELTS score

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by emmabowin(m): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2019
Good Day all.
I just Want to ask, which is the Most acceptable For certification of docs. High Court or notary Public.. Ruling out the embassy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2019
bigeliot4real:

I share similar experience, I got admitted into ESB Business School, University of Reutlingen for a 1year MBA program in International Management.
I have even paid my fees as I had a deadline to pay in 4days or forfeit my enrollment.

I applied for Visa interview but didn't get a date and I am still waiting, I am supposed to resume 7th October..
I just sent an Email explaining my situation, hoping I could get a good reply on Monday.
Fingers crossed...

I know this school and course. The tuition fee is 6,900euros, with the possible of paying in 2 installments right?

You mean you were mandated to pay the tuition fees even before you stepped into Germany?

Please clarify me.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Innocent94(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2019
shantelleasante:
Please who applied to Paderborn university for summer 2020? Let's know ourselves biko
i did masters in international management and economics and you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. The worst bank and the most useless bank in Nigeria is First bank don't go there ...I repeat don't go to First bank unprofessional staff waste of time and lies. Use Access bank.

Well, I beg to differ though. I did mine with First Bank. Sourced my funds from BDC, opened Dom and sent directly. They are fine.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2019
bjayNL:

Well, I beg to differ though. I did mine with First Bank. Sourced my funds from BDC, opened Dom and sent directly. They are fine.

Yeahh for you, but still newbies should use access
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2019
Innocent94:
i did masters in international management and economics and you?
...I'm about to do my masters in the same course for summer 2020..I applied few weeks back...please can you PM me?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2019
Ogbodojr:
Hello Everyone,
p...l...e...a...s....e
Help
me!

My thought it might not be the general opinion. But that's what I noticed..

1. When you apply you need to have 3-4months space between your application date and your stated enrollment deadline.. In 24 hours or less you'll get an appointment date.
Indicating you need to cancel and rebook. Or just hold on and pray, because nothing is impossible for God.

2. You need to check all these new requirements on the site. There have been a lot of changes

3. You need to write the school and seek for the possibility of enrolling online and extended resumption date.

4. Defer till next year or look for admission for summer.

These can be countered by others though.. However I hope it helps.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2019
cephap:
Please people, is this transcript good for application? My school said i will pay 7500 for transcript and 21800 for posting since it's a foreign school but my coursemate got this at rate of 1200. For application in a Nigeria uni.

I want to apply for a Nigeria uni den go to the school and pick it up.

Pls help a brother.
you can request for a student copy... They will stamp Student copy only... With that you can notorize and send.. No hassles...

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.