Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (616388 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by martinsaba: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
thanks, i have been a victim of deadline iss this year, i know how painful it is get all necessary documents ready even going as far as paying tuition and accomodation and you are told that at the submission venue that the date for study visa application is closed.
LexRE:

Well yes you can certify you documents at the emvassy as long as you have the applied for a school and you have the application form. It doesn’t matter when you’d use it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by emmabowin(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
LexRE:

Well yes you can certify you documents at the emvassy as long as you have the applied for a school and you have the application form. It doesn’t matter when you’d use it.

Please can someone certify on my behalf.. Does the embassy allow?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
Tommynaku:

AM is Approval Mail. The mail is sent to you when your visa application had been approved. The mail normally require you to send your passport, travel health insurance, confirmation for your means of sustenance if you've not sent BA or SL OR Scholarship.
After sending these, the Visum/Visa will be stamped on your passport and all you documents sent to you

Thanks for the response, straight to the point!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by extrema: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
Guys please I have a question. In terms accommodation in University of Duisburg-Essen, will a budget of €600 - 700 for a shared apartment suffice?

Inclusive of caution fee.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
emmabowin:

No its not allowed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by emmabowin(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
sassy92:

No its not allowed.

OK thanks.. Notary public would suffice.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
How please?
I don't understand you
martinsaba:
thanks, i have been a victim of deadline iss this year, i know how painful it is get all necessary documents ready even going as far as paying tuition and accomodation and you are told that at the submission venue that the date for study visa application is closed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by martinsaba: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
that was for study in Italy...i just don't want similar thing to happen to me for this also
Modesta24:
How please?
I don't understand you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
Pls all what do o send to my alien office for visa enquiries..? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Neefehmee2038(f): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Zee1n1:
a bag/
backpack/luggage admittible to
the Consulate is 30 cm x 40 cm
x 15 cm.
Fams pls where can I get the exert dimension of bag required by embassy

I reside in Ibadan
Only small bags are allowed, and they won't measure the bag you bring once it looks big it is not allowed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 12:00am On Sep 16, 2019
Presently in Cairo, Egypt Air (paid 153k). 2:10pm flight took off by 3:35 thereabout(Food on the flight and snacks). Got to Egypt by 9:20, stayed at the airport till 11 before they took us (with hilux) to our hotel. As I speak to you, I am presently having dinner and will have breakfast before heading out by 8:00am tomorrow.Also, just pack what you need. I have blisters on my fingers from carrying load.
MissGlamorosa:
Hi fam! Please I need suggestions on good and most affordable airline to travel with to Frankfurt? Thanks

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 12:02am On Sep 16, 2019
May this new week bring our Enrolment Extension, AD, AM, Visa, BA, SL

Blessings on blessings

22 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 12:03am On Sep 16, 2019
Saysay01:
Presently in Cairo, Egypt Air (paid 153k). 2:10pm flight took off by 3:35 thereabout(Food on the flight and snacks). Got to Egypt by 9:20, stayed at the airport till 11 before they took us (with hilux) to our hotel. As I speak to you, I am presently having dinner and will have breakfast before heading out by 8:00am tomorrow.

Niceeeee

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 12:36am On Sep 16, 2019
Bbinc:

Blessings on blessings

Amen.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 12:45am On Sep 16, 2019
Bbinc:

Niceeeee

No straight flight?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 1:32am On Sep 16, 2019
ShinaLe:

No straight flight?

Lufthansa 300k+
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aj79: 5:53am On Sep 16, 2019
Good morning guys...

Can one book one way flight ticket to Germany with student Visa?

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by hardeycute(m): 6:22am On Sep 16, 2019
Good morning, Please can anyone confirm if any admission is going on presently for B.SC?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Vinclass(m): 6:24am On Sep 16, 2019
Bbinc:

Blessings on blessings

Amen oooooooooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 6:32am On Sep 16, 2019
imoriafe:
Pls all help me beg coracle to send me my blocked confirmation for over 2weeks before I send thunder to them ooo.. This people sef

Ehn! Na wa berra storm ur bank to ask questions oh, it took me 2 working daysl
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2019
Olami112:
Good day family, I have find it hard to complete my block account, And I don't know where to get help from

I really need help from everyone
To be sincere , no member of my family have enough to help me

So am looking forward to God and anyone here
For fund.
Because I don't know what to do

God bless you all

Fintiba or Coracle
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by jkzie(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2019
Good morning,
What does it mean or the implications for "viod" to stamped on a visa by immigration of a visiting country.

Danke!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by builderperry: 7:12am On Sep 16, 2019
Nice, Are you allowed to leave the hotel and enter Egypt for sightseeing or is the hotel inside the airport?

Saysay01:
Presently in Cairo, Egypt Air (paid 153k). 2:10pm flight took off by 3:35 thereabout(Food on the flight and snacks). Got to Egypt by 9:20, stayed at the airport till 11 before they took us (with hilux) to our hotel. As I speak to you, I am presently having dinner and will have breakfast before heading out by 8:00am tomorrow.Also, just pack what you need. I have blisters on my fingers from carrying load.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Hadampson(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2019
Bbinc:
AM ALERT
AL 25th June
AD 4th June
Interview: 19th of August, sent BA confirmation a week later
AM 12th September
School TU Ilmenau
course media and communication science

Thank you Klexycole for convincing me to try Germany instead of Canada
Thank you Lovable85 for your selflessness and for advising me to not cancel my AD and encouraging me through all the fears of missing enrollment. i owe you one chill carton of capri sonne grin grin grin
Thank you legacy666
Thank you to everybody that helped in one way or the other. I appreciate the love and help

Congratulations brother

I wish you success in DE smiley

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MissGlamorosa(f): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2019
Nice one...thanks dear

Saysay01:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kendoschurrle(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2019
Bbinc:
AM ALERT
AL 25th June
AD 4th June
Interview: 19th of August, sent BA confirmation a week later
AM 12th September
School TU Ilmenau
course media and communication science

Thank you Klexycole for convincing me to try Germany instead of Canada
Thank you Lovable85 for your selflessness and for advising me to not cancel my AD and encouraging me through all the fears of missing enrollment. i owe you one chill carton of capri sonne grin grin grin
Thank you legacy666
Thank you to everybody that helped in one way or the other. I appreciate the love and help

Congratulations bro! All the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by hardeycute(m): 8:09am On Sep 16, 2019
hardeycute:
Good morning, Please can anyone confirm if any admission is going on presently for B.SC?
Morning
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. Quoting a post by Immafrank
This should help you.

Most people still don’t know how this letter works. Apart from the embassy and your intended alien office doing their verification, you must also make sure the important details on your SL are okay. If you are here and you are using SL. Before you have your original SL sent to you, make sure you request for a scanned copy and cross check your details that it is correct, check that the purpose of stay is fur studium.

nachgewiesen must be ticked. nachgewiesen means the sponsor has successfully demonstrated and that he/she has met all requirements to stand as your sponsor.

In some cities like Stuttgart, Rastatt, they tick both nachgewiesen and glaubhaft gemacht while in some cities like München, they only tick nachgewiesen. nachgewiesen is very important.

I once saw SL where nicht nachgewiesen was ticked. It was straight rejection.
So contact your sponsor and let the office the letter came out from make the correction.

I used SL and I did not see anything such as nachgewiesen or anything tickable for That matter . where did you get this information ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2019
builderperry:
Nice, Are you allowed to leave the hotel and enter Egypt for sightseeing or is the hotel inside the airport?

. Yes I remember when I was heading to Abudhabi in 2012 from Abuja to Egypt I was transferred to a 5star Hotel Baron Hotel from the Airport and I had a wonderful experience overnight. You can go out and sight see it is up to you. But I remember they collected my passport at the Cairo international Airport at that time.. That gave me back the next morning at the Airport before going to Abudhabi UAE.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2019
eastafro:

I used SL and I did not see anything such as nachgewiesen or anything tickable for That matter . where did you get this information ?
. I saw it on the thread where two people were rejected base on this.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LexRE: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2019
I DONT THINK THEY WILL BECAUSE THEY WILL VERIFY YOUR PASSPORT
emmabowin:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2019
eastafro:

. Note......This is not mine but someone posted it on the thread.. Check where this person ticked only. glaubhaft gemacht

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.