Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (622033 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fibe: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
builderperry:
I had my interview on the 21st of August, it's exactly 4 weeks today and I haven't received AM. I am worried, I was made to sign two documents, one which states that to further process my application, the consular is in need of a blocking confirmation which I sent on the 4th of September. I have a few questions to ask gurus

Does it mean that they started processing my application on the 4th?

People that got AM without funding, did you signed the document too?

I am going to Hamburg
I signed the document too and i funded 2 weeks later. you can find your alien office email address and mail them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
cooltony91:
UPDATE-
I got my AM, one of my brothers got his own too. The last person that was denied based on Trip purpose appealed already and we are waiting for them to respond.
We are all going to BSBI (Berlin School of Business and Innovation)
Thanks.

This is good news. Afterall The school is okay and good to go.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Farakay10: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chriswazo:

The document signing is general, both Tom and Harry will sign except those with BA confirmation and original SL
It keeps counting from ur 21st, this Hamburg looks like is smh slower cos is a big city and many apply there too.
My guys experienced same, before Friday, let's see how it turns out.
U never can say

Soon, very soon...chill
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Premiercare: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Pls share office address

NijaDueprocess:
i booked at their office at that rate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chriswazo:

shocked shocked where?
Fear is disturbing u sir, go and watch BBN
my man how far thanks for checking on us how the other side I can see you are fine thank God for that one love keep it up I like your write up
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Vic13: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
NijaDueprocess:
i booked at their office at that rate
you mean their office in Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
NijaDueprocess:
Turkish Airline is cheap oh, from Lagos to Leipzig 146,276

What date do you intend traveling
I'm heading same direction
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alday: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Anybody mailing docs by post to Mannheim (first week of October) from Ibadan (dhl) and won't mind splitting cost, pm let's discuss.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by adebanjodavid(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please anyone with information of how to buy a sponsorship letter for AM that has dropped should please DM.

I will really appreciate

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bbinc:
Going to testify of my AM and travel itinerary on this part

Started this journey 4th of April and it ends today

AD 4th June
AL 24th June
Interview 19th August
B A confirmation 26th August
AM 12th September
Visum 18th September

School: TU Ilmenau
Course: Media and communication Science

Thank you to everyone that was a part of this journey

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
So, i have finally gotten my blocking confirmation from coracle just now after almost two weeks .
If not for the way I kept coracle on their toes, this thing for reach next month... I had to call Hamburg countless number of times.

Even access bank I no let them rest... I almost got the manager of the branch I opened the account suspended oo because of the petitions and complaints I was just sending to their head office. Baba called me to beg me ooo.

But las Las the fault is coracle.....

Please, If u no get strong mind and you no get strength to they send mails upon mails, calls upon calls - no use coracle.

I thank God for answering my prayers.

May the lord crown all these our suffering with visa oo
Las Las na the visa sure pass oo.

AM to us all in Jesus name.... Amen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
HighPriest0:

Amen. Finally, thank God
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please is it possible that VO makes a mistake with email address? I had the impression that the email used for visa appointment is the one they maintain as it wasn't among the details we confirmed and signed. Any views about this please? I had a discussion with a friend that got me a little worried because I just called it out and didn't confirm mine during the interview. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bbinc:

Media and communication Science

Congrats.. Go and succeed. My own testimony will follow in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Hadampson(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chriswazo:
Guys

Tschüss Leute, Safe travels to those coming this period, don't fear with the whole cabin pressure loss etc esp for the first travelers like me. Mehn I hate that thing, Kai.
Lol

This is very informative boss
Thanks for sharing it with us smiley

I wish you success in DE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gbee19: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=prettytasha post=82328890]Hello everyone , I'm new on this thread and I have a few questions .

@ pretty tasha I pm pls response want t ask seek some enquiries from u.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=Juzzywezzy post=82347050][/quote]

Didn't get your mail try sending again
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
CC19:
Had my interview on the 27th of August, I funded before but yet to receive my AM as well. I signed just 1 document. Since you've sent you Blocking confirmation, worry not, different states operate at different pace. We'll receive our AMs soon. smiley

We same... Ours is next
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bbinc:

What date do you intend traveling
I'm heading same direction
30th sept
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Vic13:
you mean their office in Lagos
yeah, at South Atlantic Petroleum Towers, Plot 1, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island Lagos

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Premiercare:
Pls share office address

Turkish airline office is at South Atlantic Petroleum Towers, Plot 1, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island Lagos

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
Alday:
Anybody mailing docs by post to Mannheim (first week of October) from Ibadan (dhl) and won't mind splitting cost, pm let's discuss.

Yes. I sent u pm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bbinc:

AD 4th June
AL 24th June
Interview 19th August
AM 12th September
Visum 18th September

Congrats mate, happy for you..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
fibe:
please how did you book? Im heading to leipzig.
i went to their office at Victoria Island Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CC19: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Amen!

imoriafe:

We same... Ours is next
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
For those using Fintiba plus, it seems there's a scholarship program going on right now. They just sent me a mail.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hadampson:

This is very informative boss
Thanks for sharing it with us smiley

I wish you success in DE

U know I follow u
And each time I see u flying from one person's travel thread to another, I always whisper in my heart for God to give u urs to write for NL
U really don try
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
HighPriest0:
So, i have finally gotten my blocking confirmation from coracle just now after almost two weeks .
If not for the way I kept coracle on their toes, this thing for reach next month... I had to call Hamburg countless number of times.

Even access bank I no let them rest... I almost got the manager of the branch I opened the account suspended oo because of the petitions and complaints I was just sending to their head office. Baba called me to beg me ooo.

But las Las the fault is coracle.....

Please, If u no get strong mind and you no get strength to they send mails upon mails, calls upon calls - no use coracle.

U will be in Germany sir this month or next.
I think u have paid ur dues and scaled the rigours of the journey

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by applechekers: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
got the mail as well

horlorladey:
For those using Fintiba plus, it seems there's a scholarship program going on right now. They just sent me a mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bbinc:

AD 4th June
AL 24th June
Interview 19th August
AM 12th September
Visum 18th September

This is a brilliant program, take it serious.
Congrats sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
dailydolar:
my man how far thanks for checking on us how the other side I can see you are fine thank God for that one love keep it up I like your write up

My baba, lol
I greet u sir
Lol, respect!

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.