Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (621290 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 4:44am On Sep 19, 2019
Hadampson:

I'm sorry ma'am. This is not my first time here

I will modify it and make it short asap

That will really be appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 5:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Chriswazo:

U will be in Germany sir this month or next. I think u have paid ur dues and scaled the rigours of the journey
Amen to that brother

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 5:27am On Sep 19, 2019
daviduzy:

You are absolutely right. I received my AM from the email I used for visa appointment even though I submitted totally different email address at the interview.
Thank you sir, that's good then.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by stephots10: 5:45am On Sep 19, 2019
Isoiso:
In case you are not in Lagos and you do not have any that can help you walk into their office, you may as well try the email option;

LAGOSSALES@THY.COM

Their phone number is: 012772230.

All my transactions were through the above. I my payment was through a bank transfer to the below account:

TOT NGN 176,127
ACCOUNT NAME: TURKISH AIRLINES
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1012945260
BANK NAME: ZENITH BANK PLC

Thereafter, I received my flight ticket on my mail. Printed it and now, I am in DE.

Well, the cash transfer section, was not without fear (you know anything could happen in Naija). Had to walk into 2 separate Zenith Bank to confirm the account. But summoned courage and all was well.

Thanks to Pecky and Chriswazo for their support.

All praises, and honour, and adoration be onto my God forever and ever. AMEN!

I completed my transaction with them exclusively online too, did transfer of 175,357k from my bank Mobile App and I received my ticket in less than 6hrs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 6:31am On Sep 19, 2019
stephots10:

I completed my transaction with them exclusively online too, did transfer of 175,357k from my bank Mobile App and I received my ticket in less than 6hrs.

The e-ticket is normally less than 5 minutes of successful payment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Isoiso: 6:56am On Sep 19, 2019
Thanks!

Onboard Wi-Fi? Didn't know of it, didn't use it.
Seat small? Have not used international flights before and can't compare. Moreover, the price I paid was discounted. So far as others who might have paid higher could manage, why won't I. Provided I reach my destination (in comfort, even).

Layover, was okay, timely.

And in all, Turkish Airlines is just fine.

Bbinc:

Congratulations

Please hows the onboard WiFi on Turkish air?

Any delays??

I heard their seats are quite small, how true is this?

How did your layover go!

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bigboy75: 7:33am On Sep 19, 2019
Please how did you appeal? Did you send your appeal letter together with the returned original documents by post?
cooltony91:
UPDATE-
I got my AM, one of my brothers got his own too. The last person that was denied based on Trip purpose appealed already and we are waiting for them to respond.
We are all going to BSBI (Berlin School of Business and Innovation)
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Budweiser1: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2019
Isoiso:
And Forever All Praises to God Almighty!

I am in Deutschland.
I have come to be established and prosper (2 Chronicles 20:20).

My guy, I'm so happy for you, I hope to see you on the 1st when we would be packing in
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2019
Has any one gotten AD recently?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Frias: 7:54am On Sep 19, 2019
Guys, is it true that you won't get your Visum on time if the travel date you used is kind of far?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2019
Bigboy75:
Please how did you appeal? Did you send your appeal letter together with the returned original documents by post?
for appeal just sent your letter and make sure you attach your SL or BA and any other document you think will support your appeal don't return the originals cos they have they photocopy in your file already if there's need for it they will let you know just try and see if you can get things like reference letter or employment letter or anything that you didn't go to interview with and you think it will boast your appeal process .
Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2019
Frias:
Guys, is it true that you won't get your Visum on time if the travel date you used is kind of far?
not true
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2019
cooltony91:
UPDATE-
I got my AM, one of my brothers got his own too. The last person that was denied based on Trip purpose appealed already and we are waiting for them to respond.
Thanks.

. Congratulations brother see you in Germany.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Frias: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2019
dailydolar:
not true

Two people submitted last week Wednesday. They are yet to get their visum and original documents.
Why the delay?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cooltony91: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2019
Just your Appeal letter, Motivation letter and Supporting doc. They don't need your certificates again.

Bigboy75:

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2019
Frias:

Two people submitted last week Wednesday. They are yet to get their visum and original documents.
Why the delay?
It takes 5-10 days to get visa/original documents.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by holadhayor1: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2019
they will get it today
Frias:

Why the delay?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Frias: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2019
sassy92:

It takes 5-10 days to get visa/original documents.

Okay thanks.

They used 1st October as travel date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Frias: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2019
holadhayor1:
they will get it today

Okay Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by djlaqua91(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2019
Isoiso:
In case you are not in Lagos and you do not have any that can help you walk into their office, you may as well try the email option;

LAGOSSALES@THY.COM
Their phone number is: 012772230
TOT NGN 176,127

Does this price apply to those flying through Abuja Airport?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2019
djlaqua91:

Does this price apply to those flying through Abuja Airport?
Discount is given to all students but price depends on the departure airport. Flying from Abuja is more expensive than from Lagos.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alday: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2019
4realisreal:

Yes. I sent u pm.

Pls resend your pm. Got no mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jubrilawest: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Alday:
Anybody mailing docs by post to Mannheim (first week of October) from Ibadan (dhl) and won't mind splitting cost, pm let's discuss.
I hope you know that Mannheim charges tuition for international students.(1500 euros)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by henriq2: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2019
Frias:

Yes. What you fill in the form and what you write as start of travel date after you received AM matters.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2019
Hey house, is it a wise idea to contact the embassy regarding delays on issuance of an interview date ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2019
evergreen9:
Hey house, is it a wise idea to contact the embassy regarding delays on issuance of an interview date ?
No need because they won't answer you. You can try though.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by stephots10: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2019
Isoiso:
Thanks!

Onboard Wi-Fi? Didn't know of it, didn't use it.
Seat small? Have not used international flights before and can't compare. Moreover, the price I paid was discounted. So far as others who might have paid higher could manage, why won't I. Provided I reach my destination (in comfort, even).

Layover, was okay, timely.

And in all, Turkish Airlines is just fine.

Did you move all your baggage yourself to the connecting flight in Instabul?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2019
stephots10:

Did you move all your baggage yourself to the connecting flight in Instabul?

Yes, your luggage will be moved by them automatically. You will arrive with your luggage to Germany.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bigboy75: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2019
Okay I should just email it to them? Or by courier?
cooltony91:
Just your Appeal letter, Motivation letter and Supporting doc. They don't need your certificates again.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Olami112: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2019
cooltony91:
UPDATE-
Thanks.

Please bro , I just PM you
I want you to put me through how you go about the appeal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.