Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (622313 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
Please house how long does it take the Allen office in Berlin to send AM? Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Annestacia:

This is serious!!
Was it the airline or customs?
madam if you want carry palm oil just put it in Eva bottle freeze the hell out of the thing then use does big cellotape and cover it Wella then pack am with your food stuff E go fly trust me that's how my people don dey escape since so U go escape
Hope this helps

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Aque:

Wow! What about anointing oil Biko?
is there anything like anointing oil abeg you no need anointing oil for Germany na only naija that thing dey forget those thing called anointing oil na olive oil and it's cheaper in Germany so no worry .
Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you mean it is cheaper learning German in Nigeria than Germany who owns the language... wonderful!!!!
you should expect that now cos labour is cheap here and it's expensive in Germany that's the reason and also they all know U will still pay to learn anyway so why not max the profit from it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Annestacia:
Please those that travelled... Did you have any issues traveling with palm oil especially from Port Harcourt airport?
My sister my sister....arranging the kitchen cabinet already..i see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aque(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
sassy92:

If by anointing oil, you mean olive oil, then yes it's allowed
Awesome thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
dailydolar:
madam if you want carry palm oil just put it in Eva bottle freeze the hell out of the thing then use does big cellotape and cover it Wella then pack am with your food stuff E go fly trust me that's how my people don dey escape since so U go escape
Hope this helps

Thank you very much... This is really helpful.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
walexy06:

Yes ooo...I no get choice naa.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mabel85: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Wapmasta:

As stated by the Embassy ,
Before your friend can book under category A ,
She must be qualified for one of the listed in the attached image below .

IF otherwise , book Under Cat B
I told her that category B is for 2:2 but she no hear.
Thanks for the answer

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabricio07(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
PhilJames:
Can you remember the questions asked?
1. what is the difference between Na+ and Na. 2. Under what conditions do real gases behave as ideal gases? 3. Why do we use K,L,M,N instead of A,B,C,D?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
computaholicGoc:
It doesn’t work like that. Sometimes it’s relative to your visa officer ( or say the person handing ur file ). 5 weeks is still not late.

Are you saying the Visa officers also play a vital role in one's application?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omalily1: 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
[quote author=computaholicGoc post=82412437]Ask ur questions here. We all don’t need to be student in Düsseldorf to answer ur questions.

Someone may just learn something from the answers to ur questions. One fam we re ! Bless up !!

Brotherly I greet thee o! No too vex o! You know our people say person wen ask questions no dey ever loss o! Na em make I dey ask for anyone around that place. Just needed to find out salient things as regards accommodation, how that side dey be and the realities of that place o! Make I for no loss my brother.
Thanks for your reply though. God bless us all. (Amen).
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omalily1: 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Thanks brotherly, you talk am well o! I just want to make sure that I get acquainted with the realities of that place o!
Thanks for the response. God bless us all. (Amen).

quote author=Thegamingorca post=82413148]

Anxiety fear doubts. In truth this germany waka is really treacherous and just one mistake and 6months will pass you by. She needs closure of some sort from peers she can identify as being in her ideal situation [/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Itzpetersv: 12:55am On Sep 21, 2019
Please I want to make enquiries about studying in Germany.
I have researched a few things about it an di want to hear from people or someone who have already travelled.

Please, I am in 300 level now, can I apply for Undergraduate programme? And what are the requirements please?

2: I read that Greman universities offer courses in English and are free of charge?

3. Is it mandatory to know German Language?

4. Can I get a part time work to finance my living?

5. Is there any way out for people who currently dont have money for the blocked account?.

Please help me with answers.

Thanks in advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Larrydogged07: 1:42am On Sep 21, 2019
Please guys, who got SL from Bremen

How long does it take to issue SL in Bremen after submitting all data and payslip? Please guys, I need a response. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 1:51am On Sep 21, 2019
Pls guys I need answers to my question.. How long does it take Stuttgart alien office to release AM?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 4:33am On Sep 21, 2019
Itzpetersv:
Please I want to make enquiries about studying in Germany.
I have researched a few things about it an di want to hear from people or someone who have already travelled.

Please, I am in 300 level now, can I apply for Undergraduate programme? And what are the requirements please?

2: I read that Greman universities offer courses in English and are free of charge?

3. Is it mandatory to know German Language?

4. Can I get a part time work to finance my living?

5. Is there any way out for people who currently dont have money for the blocked account?.

Please help me with answers.

Thanks in advance

If your block account money never sure, don't apply. I repeat do not apply...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 4:36am On Sep 21, 2019
imoriafe:
Pls guys I need answers to my question.. How long does it take Stuttgart alien office to release AM?

Bro calm down... Your AM is on the way.

If I were you, I won't worry cos your deadline is still far. And that's what the embassy considers before releasing AM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 6:16am On Sep 21, 2019
walexy06:

Very necessary o.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Engrphilips: 6:59am On Sep 21, 2019
Hello and good morning FAM. I have some questions to ask
1. I sent my documents to uni assist before for 2019 winter, I got admission but there was no appointment date till now and the school enrollment deadline is October 30th. Now I want to apply for summer 2020 and one of the school's requirement is 6.5 overall score for English proficiency test or English proficiency letter; I had 6.0 but now I want to use English proficiency letter since is accepted, my question is will I post the certified copy to uni assist or just upload it in my uni assist account?
2. If there is person here that want to apply to any of these schools, should pls message me so that we can work together; T U Munich, Deggendorf institute of technology, Frankfurt university of applied science, Leibniz University, Philipps University, Magdeburg Stendal university of applied science, or Otton Von Guericke university.
Thanks and God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by babyfaceafrica: 7:06am On Sep 21, 2019
dailydolar:
you should expect that now cos labour is cheap here and it's expensive in Germany that's the reason and also they all know U will still pay to learn anyway so why not max the profit from it
without paying to learn it can't. just learn It by living among them like we do here ,I practically learnt a Nigeria language in six months when I served there..is German that hard?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2019
Engrphilips:
1. I sent my documents to uni assist before for 2019 winter, I got admission but there was no appointment date till now and the school enrollment deadline is October 30th. Now I want to apply for summer 2020 and one of the school's requirement is 6.5 overall score for English proficiency test or English proficiency letter; I had 6.0 but now I want to use English proficiency letter since is accepted, my question is will I post the certified copy to uni assist or just upload it in my uni assist account?
2. If there is person here that want to apply to any of these schools, should pls message me so that we can work together; T U Munich, Deggendorf institute of technology, Frankfurt university of applied science, Leibniz University, Philipps University, Magdeburg Stendal university of applied science, or Otton Von Guericke university.
Thanks and God bless.

1. You'll have to upload the EPL online AND send a certified copy to Uniassist.
2. Which course are you applying for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2019
ShinaLe:

Are you saying the Visa officers also play a vital role in one's application?
na the VO hold your visa for hand so he has a lot to do with it

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
without paying to learn it can't. just learn It by living among them like we do here ,I practically learnt a Nigeria language in six months when I served there..is German that hard?
See ehn, the main thing is that it's advisable to learn up to A2 here in Nigeria before moving to Germany. When you get there, you may not have time because of studying and hustling plus you need to communicate with people and do basic things like opening a bank account, getting your resident permit at the foreigners office, finding accommodation, and getting a job. If you're in a small city, it might be difficult to find English speakers and you may need to hire a translator (which cost money) when you want to do important official stuff. Plus it's cheaper here, Goethe Institute in Lagos charges 60k per level, the exams are less than 30k, while language schools in Germany charge over 200 euros or more which is a lot of money for a student.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by babyfaceafrica: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2019
sassy92:

See ehn, the main thing is that it's advisable to learn up to A2 here in Nigeria before moving to Germany. When you get there, you may not have time because of studying and hustling plus you need to communicate with people and do basic things like opening a bank account, getting your resident permit at the foreigners office, finding accommodation, and getting a job. If you're in a small city, it might be difficult to find English speakers and you may need to hire a translator (which cost money) when you want to do important official stuff.
bless you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 7:30am On Sep 21, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
and you think people have that kind of time over there U will only be able to pick something's except you use formal ways of learning even online source can be used without paying that high
So local no worry U will be ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PhilJames: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2019
Fabricio07:

1. what is the difference between Na+ and Na.
2. Under what conditions do real gases behave as ideal gases?
3. Why do we use K,L,M,N instead of A,B,C,D?

Thank you. They are quiet easy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by computaholicGoc(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2019
Patience! Patience dear! With patience you will cook stone and it will soften wink!

I understand the feeling! I have been there before after breaking all odds to fund. At a point I even gave up during my time. I was supposed to get my Visum in Sept. Only for my AM to land in November. But that was the best thing that happened to me. I then started in summer as early bird. And it really helped me to hit the ground running because I was 100% ready.

No need to worry. Just prepare your fufu, Amala, etc the soup is on the way.

imoriafe:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by computaholicGoc(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2019
I will say both! Only docs originating from you like SOP need not to be certified/ notarized.

Happy OktoberFest wink

Engrphilips:
Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2019
imoriafe:
German bureaucracy is slightly better than naija own but it's still a mess. One thing is certain tho . You will get the am if God has ordained it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by computaholicGoc(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2019
It never hurts to look at the brighter side of life.

It’s not bad to take a leap of faith.

HighPriest0:

If your block account money never sure, don't apply. I repeat do not apply...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Larrydogged07: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2019
Please guys, who got SL from Bremen

How long does it take to issue SL in Bremen after submitting all data and payslip? Please guys, I need a response. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.