Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614724 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by computaholicGoc(m): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2019
Düsseldorf is one of the best cities to study and/or work in. I envied students studying in that state when I was interning in the state. Their semester ticket takes you even beyond the state as far as Hannover, Osnabruck, Kassel just to mention few. In terms of accommodation, Düsseldorf is ok when compared to Munich or even Stuttgart or Hamburg. Not just about student job only, even after graduation there are lots of professional jobs.

I will give green light to Düsseldorf any day any time!
Bless up bro!

[quote author=Omalily1 post=82420056][/quote]

10 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2019
computaholicGoc:
It never hurts to look at the brighter side of life.

It’s not bad to take a leap of faith.

If the BA never sure and the AD ends up in November. Things fit red
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by hillsiderfak(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2019
If you applied to Paderborn summer 2020 and you've heard from them can you indicate pls.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LiftedMan: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2019
Summer application don start be oooo!

hillsiderfak:
If you applied to Paderborn summer 2020 and you've heard from them can you indicate pls.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2019
computaholicGoc:
Düsseldorf is one of the best cities to study and/or work in. I envied students studying in that state when I was interning in the state. Their semester ticket takes you even beyond the state as far as Hannover, Osnabruck, Kassel just to mention few. In terms of accommodation, Düsseldorf is ok when compared to Munich or even Stuttgart or Hamburg. Not just about student job only, even after graduation there are lots of professional jobs.

I will give green light to Düsseldorf any day any time!
Bless up bro!

I really don't understand why the south is so uptight. Maybe cos of the thick dialect. Still sef they are more liberal up northwest than Baden Wittenberg and neighbouring bayern.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by johnaolaniran: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2019
When did you have your interview(AD)?

ShinaLe:
Please house how long does it take the Allen office in Berlin to send AM? Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by computaholicGoc(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2019
cheesy! That ur anointing oil (Olivenöl )is used in cooking here. Anyway it’s available in all Supermarkt.

Aque:

Wow! What about anointing oil Biko?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by computaholicGoc(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2019
Maybe because they have mountains and they re also super rich. Most of the big companies are headquartered either in Bavaria or BW. Audi, BMW, Adidas, Puma all in Bayern.. Hugo Boss, Daimler, Bosch.. all in BW.

Thegamingorca:

I really don't understand why the south is so uptight. Maybe cos of the thick dialect. Still sef they are more liberal up northwest than Baden Wittenberg and neighbouring bayern.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2019
Pls who can tag Any one currently studying advanced architecture at Frankfurt Universitat of applied sciences?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. I will send you something now but it is a very long info wait!!!
Still waiting
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2019
Jonemenike2000:

Hi,
Frankfurt university of applied sciences
Information Technology (M. Sc?
Nice one bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2019
Jonemenike2000:

Hi,
Frankfurt university of applied sciences
Information Technology (M. Sc?
Morning bro - know anyone who is currently studying or has been successful given admission to study advanced architecture in same school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ellawhyte55: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2019
Please, those that applied to Leibniz Universitat Hannover, was English test mandatory?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2019
dailydolar:
madam if you want carry palm oil just put it in Eva bottle freeze the hell out of the thing then use does big cellotape and cover it Wella then pack am with your food stuff E go fly trust me that's how my people don dey escape since so U go escape
Hope this helps

Thanks for your response... Please don't be offended by my next question.
You mean wrapping up the whole bottle in cellotape? Is it the transparent tape or brown one?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2019
computaholicGoc:
It never hurts to look at the brighter side of life.

It’s not bad to take a leap of faith.

Its actually emvassy regulation to have a means of sustenance before applying for AD.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by starboychan: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2019
Good morning everyone,

Please is there anyone presently at university of Htw Berlin.. I'm planning to apply for winter 2020 . I will need guidance on how my application can be successful. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by starboychan: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2019
House please what's the present price of TOEFL?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Preciousdd7: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2019
computaholicGoc:
I will say both! Only docs originating from you like SOP need not to be certified/ notarized.
Pls lets work together
Happy OktoberFest wink

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by starboychan: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2019
Hello is there anyone presently studying or planning to go to Technische Universität Dresden? ..

Please I need Help regarding the application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by builderperry: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2019
I am sorry for the late response, I was banned for 24hrs after I posted the response I got from the alien office. The mail I sent to them contain similar information and I pray I will get my AM nextweek. Thank you so much for the concerns

Tommynaku:

Thats the right email. I sent to that mail and they replied me in German. This is what Sent

Good day Sir/Madam,

I applied for a long time study visa in Nigeria to study in Hafencity University Hamburg. Please I will like to know the status or if my application had been processed. Below are my details

Surname ..........

Other Names ........

Date of Birth ......

Nationality Nigerian

Place of Application German Consulate Lagos, Nigeria

Passport Number A.......

Visa Application No: DEU/....../....../......

I will be very grateful to getting a response from you while thanking you in anticipation.

Yours Truly
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2019
dailydolar:
na the VO hold your visa for hand so he has a lot to do with it

Okay. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2019
starboychan:

Hello is there anyone presently studying or planning to go to Technische Universität Dresden? ..

Please I need Help regarding the application

I helped someone last week apply for Dresden, it's via Uniassist (not sure if it applies to all their courses but the particular course I applied for was via Uniassist)

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2019
OdiEma:

Its actually emvassy regulation to have a means of sustenance before applying for AD.
Yes oo, please for summer applcants and for winter applicants whose AD is from Nov 1st and above, the new embassy rule is that you must come with your proof of funds (fully funded BA or original SL) for your interview. So as you apply, make sure that you're sorting out your proof of funds so that you don't get to the finish line and find out that you cannot cross over.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by computaholicGoc(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2019
save your self the stress/money and buy red oil from afro shop. 500ml cost about 2euros and some cents.

I did all those freezing/wrapping and was still nabbed. Tho i ended up talking myself out but out of three bottles oil, I ended up with only one and I was the last person to enter the ✈️ where I was negotiating/ dragging a bottle of oil. For me it’s not worth the stress.

Annestacia:

You mean wrapping up the whole bottle in cellotape? Is it the transparent tape or brown one?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2019
Annestacia:

why will U want to use the transparent one to start with U wan hide something and U still want make E dey transparent E no good like that now but anyway a friend told me it's not worth the stress that U can get a 50cl at 2.99euro so for me na just small one wey go last like one month U need so U won't spend so much till U find your footing or unblock account for BA people or till U go dey earn for SL people one love

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 11:55am On Sep 21, 2019
sassy92:

I helped someone last week apply for Dresden, it's via Uniassist (not sure if it applies to all their courses but the particular course I applied for was via Uniassist)
HTW Dresden or TU Dresden
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Engrphilips: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
sassy92:

1. You'll have to upload the EPL online AND send a certified copy to Uniassist.
2. Which course are you applying for?
Environmental Engineering. I did civil engineering in my first degree. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
dailydolar:
HTW Dresden or TU Dresden
HTW Dresden
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
Engrphilips:

Environmental Engineering. I did civil engineering in my first degree. Thanks
Is it Environmental engineering for TUM? Then you don't need to upload EPL/English test on Uniassist because you're getting a VPD. VPD is an evaluation of your transcripts and certificates. I'm also applying for the same course you can pm me let's rub minds
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Olami112: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Please how true is this ?
Age like 31-34 years old could make someone get rejection
Expecially if one is going for BSC

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.