Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617770 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Wapmasta(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2019
Mark all text, then reduce the font to 10.
Reduce the line spacing to 1.0 or 1.15 .

dennison4luv:
Guys is it must to add address in the motivation letter? My motivation is more than one page and I have trim it down to one page and no space for my name and signature, I am trying to see how I will trim it again to add my name and signature. And my address is not there yet but I put the embassy address.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2019
It is imperative to note that sassy has been an invaluable member of this community. I was shocked to learn of her exile. @justwise should kindly temper justice with mercy. It is fair that you have levelled some charges against her but rather unfair that she didn’t have the chance to stand for herself. Even convicted felons accused of murder are afforded fair hearing. I strongly believe she deserves a second chance. But who am i. You’re the judge and the jury

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chimax1(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2019
Dankish:
Has your enrollment deadline expired?if yes,send enrollment extension letter from your school to the embassy.
no, deadline is 31st October
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2019
CastedDude:
U left the posts of people begging u to unban Sassy but felt like deleting mine because it didn't suit your feeling. I will never beg. Kwantinu, this is only where u can feel good with ur "power". The real world is out there.
Please stop spamming. The pleas have been noted. That's justwise job as the admin to guard against fraud and the likes. Just wait and see what the decision will be. I'm hopeful it will be favorable. In the meantime don't spam the page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CastedDude: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2019
Could you please stay on ur lane? Thank you.
DrLiz:

Please stop spamming. The pleas have been noted. That's justwise job as the admin to guard against fraud and the likes. Just wait and see what the decision will be. I'm hopeful it will be favorable. In the meantime don't spam the page.

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
dennison4luv:
Guys is it must to add address in the motivation letter? My motivation is more than one page and I have trim it down to one page and no space for my name and signature, I am trying to see how I will trim it again to add my name and signature. And my address is not there yet but I put the embassy address.

I omitted my address and used only the embassy's. I used Arial font, size 10.5
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
chimax1:
no, deadline is 31st October

Did u only mail ur BA? My friend had almost similar issue as she only sent her confirmation via mail since September as her interview was in August. She didn't get any response. Late September she mailed alien office and they replied that they are yet to see her BA confirmation. She sent it via DHL the next day, her AM dropped some days after.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by madenigga(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
sheayi:
Good Morning, please has anyone on the category B gotten an interview date? I booked since July 3rd I haven't gotten an interview date yet. My school resumed on the 23rd of September, I sent in my enrollment documents to the school ahead of resumption. I informed the school about it and they sent me some materials for some courses and advised I start studying from home while I wait
Should I be worried about not receiving a date yet?
Do I cancel and rebook an appointment or just wait until whenever they decide to call me?
The B list is usually reset in September do I have to rebook an appointment?

This long wait is frustrating and I am beginning to consider other affordable places outside Germany but for my program (Visual Effects or 3d animation) thats kind of hard to find.
You should have deferred though, cause if the purge happened u would be doing yourself harm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Please all the admins. @sassy9 is asking for forgiveness of any wrong doing.
What ever is her offence it's not intentional.

@justwise ejoor sir.

This is a matter of personal reputation.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sheayi: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
madenigga:

You should have deferred though, cause if the purge happened u would be doing yourself harm

Thank for the response I appreciate it
Yeah, I considered that but was hoping to get a date sooner. As it is monthly deductions are been made from my blocked account, it started last month. I may just have to defer with the way things are going. Since we are in October already this means the purge has taken place and every B lister has to apply for an appointment again. It's safe to say I should reapply for an appointment and hope it doest takes as long as it did the first time right?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by madenigga(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
sheayi:

Thank for the response I appreciate it
Yeah, I considered that but was hoping to get a date sooner. As it is monthly deductions are been made from my blocked account, it started last month. I may just have to defer with the way things are going. Since we are in October already this means the purge has taken place and every B lister has to apply for an appointment again. It's safe to say I should reapply for an appointment and hope it doest takes as long as it did the first time right?
For what now why should they be deducting Money from u.

Didn't u change your enrollment date in your BA when u didn't get a date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by madenigga(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sheayi we both have same problem. Me I have put money in my block account since August up till now no date.

To show u how fraudulent those Finitiba people can be if u ask for a refund the form you are to fill is written in Chinese and German.

How come when paying in money its English but if u want to withdraw it changes to German.

Then they say u must go to the embassy to collect a form bla bla bla.

If not for the fact that I blocked my account already and paid part of my fees the moment I heard about that new UK visa policy I would have switched immediately

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Modesta24:

@justwise ejoor sir.

You care about personal reputation and public apology but i care about the consequences of trading on SL and using this thread as a launch pad for such dubious activity.

It seems like the more people sees us Nigerians as fraudulent the more you give them even more reasons to justify it.

You don;'t buy/sell SL, i really don;'t know why we are so eager to abuse any system and have no issue about it.

This display of sentiment is exactly why we can have unqualified and crooked politicians ruling Nigeria, because we don't care about what is right, its about what we gain personally from that individual.

Has sassy92 being helpful here? Of course yes but that is not the point.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
nunamyeong:
Good morning everyone, i have some few questions to ask , if i finally get my Transcript from my school and make photocopies, do i still have to send the original to uni-assist, and if i do send the original will it be sent back to me as I'll need it when it time for interview.

I plan on going through the studentkolleg route, I'm 25years old, will i be admitted as i heard that they only give studentkolleg admission to people not older than 20.
stop confusing us what do you want only you have transcript and you wan follow STK route brother choose one and let's know how to help you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ban reduced to 1 week

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Please I need a day accommodation in Berlin, who can accommodate me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
madenigga:
Sheayi we both have same problem. Me I have put money in my block account since August up till now no date.
If not for the fact that I blocked my account already and paid part of my fees the moment I heard about that new UK visa policy I would have switched immediately
After the whole process they'd refund the money including the charges don't worry. A friend had the same issue last year and got the money back. Only the transfer charges are lost.
It's always better to get AD before funding to avoid these hassles.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
Modesta24:

@justwise ejoor sir.

I was touched wen I read the conversations it's so painful wen ones name is draged in the mud because I have been reading through the comments from different people and none has been negative towards her or any form of accusation no explanation at all and it was resulted to begin ban and called a fraud don't do to others wat u won't want them to do to u.Sassy 92 we hope that this hard times u will come out victorious.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
justwise:

You care about personal reputation and public apology but i care about the consequences of trading on SL and using this thread as a launch pad for such dubious activity.

It seems like the more people sees us Nigerians as fraudulent the more you give them even more reasons to justify it.

You don;'t buy/sell SL, i really don;'t know why we are so eager to abuse any system and have no issue about it.

This display of sentiment is exactly why we can have unqualified and crooked politicians ruling Nigeria, because we don't care about what is right, its about what we gain personally from that individual.

Did anyone told u she sells SL because I can't make out where ur accusation are coming from.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sanny21:

Did anyone told u she sells SL because I can't make out where ur accusation are coming from.

I know its difficult for you to get your head around this but unfortunately i can't make it any simpler

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
We agree with you.

I am sure we now understand your point.

She have apologise it's out of ignorance on her part.

Every one is begging you now to at least unban her.

We are not being emotional.

I think even the guy that she helped with SL have posted here that she didn't collect a dime from him.

Please Justwise.

All the same do as it pleases you. We go deg alright las las.

justwise:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
Modesta24:
We agree with you.

I am sure we now understand your point.

She have apologise it's out of ignorance on her part.

Every one is begging you now to at least unban her.

We are not being emotional.

I think even the guy that she helped with SL have posted here that she didn't collect a dime from him.

Please Justwise.

All the same do as it pleases you. We go deg alright las las.

So you are trying to convince yourself that sassy92 personally applied for SL with German local authority and hand it over to complete stranger for free?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sheayi: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
madenigga:

For what now why should they be deducting Money from u.

Didn't u change your enrollment date in your BA when u didn't get a date?

No @madenigga I didn't even think about it till you mentioned it. Yikes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sheayi: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
DrLiz:

After the whole process they'd refund the money including the charges don't worry. A friend had the same issue last year and got the money back. Only the transfer charges are lost.
It's always better to get AD before funding to avoid these hassles.

ok thank @DrLiz. I am now considering the UK cos I don't think I can wait anymore. It's just that tuition is crazy there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
I am sorry

I know nothing that went down

And it's because you guys didn't explain anything to us.

All the same i respect your decision.

We go dey alright.
justwise:

So you are trying to convince yourself that sassy92 personally applied for SL with German local authority and hand it over to complete stranger for free?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by starboychan: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Good afternoon bro,
I understand very well that you're try to be proactive and guide against people scamming people via SL. But you don't have any evidence against sassy, the guy in question have even come out to say nothing of such happen. If you have any information we don't know about that can justify your actions please kindly make it public if not all I see is purely Abuse of power.

Don't be tyrant brother, as a leader you should learn to listen to people.
justwise:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.