Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (621049 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
DrLiz:

What calculation? I no understand o. You're probably quoting the wrong person smiley

I was referring to ur dates of ur ad,am n visum.. N they worked with ur enrollment deadline. ... Mine is nov

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Haryanfhe:
Can I send a PM too, I'd like to join the whatsapp group.

No problem
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by centuryman(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
dailydolar:
you have decided to follow the negative vibe many people here atleast 3 today have told U they used naija ATM and I also used GTB ATM but U decide to follow one failed transaction as against 3succesful outcome no wahala continue looking for who has used it
Wish you all the best. I no dey vex for you don't mind my tone I no too Sabi English na Deutsch I Sabi his days
Hope U are ok now

lol.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
imoriafe:

I was referring to ur dates of ur ad,am n visum.. N they worked with ur enrollment deadline. ... Mine is nov
Oh yeah.. I did that intentionally. Thought it might ease someone's anxiety. I was scared my deadline was close to my AD also then. (5weeks)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hello guys. Do I need to go with my transcript to the interview ?
I hear it's not necessary. And if so does it need to be certified.?
And also is CV needed on the day of interview?
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by madenigga(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
Been learning German language since morning with my phone. Omen the language is somehow sweet

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Please refer to student visa checklist on the German website.

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

mexzony:
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hello All,
@Sassy sent me an email stating that she was banned and this is why she cant comment on the accusations laid against her.

Please how do you accuse someone and not let them state their own side of the story?

whatever that is written here stays here as long as narialand exists.

So please can we see that this issues are sorted out?

Pleading to all admins in charge.

For the fact that she been helpful to many . please

@All can we attend to this

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by FIFtheMyth(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
Thank you very much. I'll work towards year end/early 2020.
Slip:
You alone can search for your prefer schools and courses on daad.de website. You can also search on www.study-in-germany.de for more schools and courses. Please make use of theses websites. And as for applying for vpd now against next year winter, it is too early for that as vpd is only valid for one year. For instance, If you apply now and uniassist process it in November it will expire next year October as stated on uniassist website.

Regards,

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tavict: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
hello everyone, please who has an idea of Universitat Mannheim Masters admission ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aerofly76: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
With all due respect, I plead with admin to allow @sassy92 make a few comments which I'm sure she will like to make.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Immafrank: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
ShinaLe:

Bro my passport expires in August next year, I hope this won't affect me wen they are giving me the RP? Berlin is d destination and I also intend renewing my passport there.

Thanks.

Whatever permit you tryna get in Germany, they would not exceed the validity of your passport. If your passport expires next year August, then that is the validity of permit you will get.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Edwinmuyi: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hallelujah! wonderful people of God.
AM alert!
AD: 04/09/19
AM: 04/10/19
Enrolment: 14/10/19
Fully funded before interview
School: Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg
Course: English and American Studies
To be all the glory and honour!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Immafrank: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
OliviaPretty9:

@ immafrank -
Good day, please I need your assistance.
I have a first degree in mathematics and going for masters in mathematics related course but Searched and searched for Erasmus Scholarships but no luck.. Can you assist with a precise pathway.
CGPA 4.0/5.0.
Thanks a lot

What i noticed is that there are fewer scholarships in Mathematics field. However, you might find related courses. Make sure to look directly in the Erasmus website. Here is also a link of scholarship courses offered by DAAD.

https://www.daad.de/medien/der-daad/unsere-aufgaben/entwicklungszusammenarbeit/pdfs/daad__epos_broschuere_2019_final.pdf
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CC19: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
Haha, my bad. Have a safe trip
DrLiz:

Thank you. Na woman o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fechuke(m): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Good day sir! Please can i merge waec & neco results as O'level credentials in pursuit of my MA in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CC19: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Talk about cutting it close.
Congratulations
Edwinmuyi:
AM alert!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
FIFtheMyth:
Also I'd like to know if anyone has done notarization for their documents in Lagos, where, and how much?

Thanks!

I just notarized a set of my documents at Ikeja High Court this afternoon. The person I met had charged me #500 per document I complained that it was too much, he later did it for #300 per document.

I am planning to book appointment with the Consulate for next week, so that I could certify like 5 sets of my documents since it is free. You could also book appointment with the Consulate to certify yours, someone shared the link few pages behind.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CC19: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
No, Transcript isn't necessary but Paulinus asks for it.
If you have it, take it along
However, people have gone without it and had no issues

No, it does not need to be certified. It should be the original thoo

Yes, your CV is absolutely necessary
mexzony:
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fechuke(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
Good day sir! Please can i merge my waec & neco results as O'level credentials in pursuit of a MA in Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Immafrank: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
evergreen9:
Are there German universities that offer Bsc courses in English.

Yes.
University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt

However, their English bsc courses are only for winter semester.

Also a university in Hamm-Lippstadt offers Bachelors in Electronics Engineering taught in English.

Use DAAD.DE/en for more options.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Fechuke:
Good day sir! Please can i merge waec & neco results as O'level credentials in pursuit of my MA in Germany
Yes you can
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Immafrank: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
FIFtheMyth:
Also I'd like to know if anyone has done notarization for their documents in Lagos, where, and how much?

Thanks!

If you live in Lagos. Why not juss use the German embassy, appointment for certification is always available anyday anytime. It’s completely free to certify your docs at the embassy. You can certify 5 sets of documents for free. All you need for certification at the embassy is an appointment and your international passport. Even if 1 set of your docs in 20 papers. They will certify it for free but you need to go with the schools application form. Certifying 5 sets of docs means you need to have 5 application forms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cardinalsly: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Can someone travel before his travel date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Immafrank:

If will certify it for free but you need to go with the schools application form. Certifying 5 sets of docs means you need to have 5 application forms.

Hello bro,
Pls which is the application form to be filled and signed? I already booked my appointment online and received a mail to that effect. Don’t know about the application form they are talking about.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fikkybla3e: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
CV is needed.
Don't think transcript is needed but there's no harm in adding it, in fact add it but no need to certify.
If u certify, it could be rejected sef.
mexzony:
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fikkybla3e: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
Congrats. Make AM for we wey dey wait drop too o.
Edwinmuyi:
AM alert!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by demigod9: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Odedenshi1:

Hello bro,
Pls which is the application form to be filled and signed? I already booked my appointment online and received a mail to that effect. Don’t know about the application form they are talking about.

I have the same challenge, I booked for next week Thursday before I realized that I have to go along with application form. So what I'll just do is look for five schools in Germany that I can get their application, fill them and take them along.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Immafrank:

Whatever permit you tryna get in Germany, they would not exceed the validity of your passport. If your passport expires next year August, then that is the validity of permit you will get.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. But someone can renew before you apply for RP over there in Germany.

Yes. But it's necessary u get ur RP on the initial passport as the visum is sometimes 3months or 6 months
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chimax1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Since August 13th no AM o. Funded 29th September, I even mailed my alien office and they said they don't have my documents yet, since 13th August. Should I be worried?

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.