Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (622192 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by belladonna9392: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
Can I make payment after the application deadline which is today.... I am the one making payment myself as I don’t have anyone in Germany or can you assist

sykeng:

Since you know they have received it no problem. For me, I used UPS to send so I was able to track it easily, it got there on 21st of October, I was waiting for their details to enable me pay for the assessment fees, unknowingly to me they sent it on 22nd but the message was on SPAM, I became bothered not until yesterday I just decided to check spam, d message was there. I had to find a means to pay the fee.

Check your spam.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
I sad use black and white, others are just instances. I know you are always right, I don't have that strength to argue
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kinfinity007: 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lolalabi:
Anyone going to University of Bayreuth this coming summer should hit me up
here I am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
Apologies for late response.

It doesn't make any difference. Either colored or black and white photocopy it can be certified, and both is acceptable by uniassist or universities. The most important thing is do not certify or send original copies of certificates or transcripts....

Regards,

clintonsparkz:
I asked if colored photocopy can be certified, u just ignored the message, nawa sha...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by henrisco: 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Dear friends,
I need those that gave successfully submitted application on my assist to help me out.
I have filled the online details on the portal severally,it doesn’t save. I had to start afresh in all the cases.
Secondly, I am getting error message to fill all mandatory fields to enable me proceed,Do I need to fill the fields that are not relevant?
Thirdly, Is it possible to delete or remove a wrong file from my assist portal?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 12:55am On Nov 01, 2019
dennison4luv:

Colored photocopy looks like original, when they said certified copy. It means black and white that you certified, I almost waste #2000 at the embassy when someone told me that it's colored copy of passport they need, but on my way out to make colored photocopy mr paulinus told me to go back because they have stamped me and u can't go out again, I almost run mad when he said that but When he was checking my documents he told me that when they mean copy it means it's black and white not colored
Thanks for this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 12:56am On Nov 01, 2019
NomzyJust:

It can be certified bro. That's even the best cos of clarity.
Thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 12:57am On Nov 01, 2019
Slip:
Apologies for late response.

It doesn't make any difference. Either colored or black and white photocopy it can be certified, and both is acceptable by uniassist or universities. The most important thing is do not certify or send original copies of certificates or transcripts....

Regards,

thanks man
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sykeng(m): 1:50am On Nov 01, 2019
belladonna9392:
Can I make payment after the application deadline which is today.... I am the one making payment myself as I don’t have anyone in Germany or can you assist

I don't really know if you can make payment after d deadline remember I asked same question before I could pay. I mailed them but no reply, just try email them first.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Abaasit4real(m): 2:16am On Nov 01, 2019
I studied telecommunications and graduated with 3.47/5.00, in interested in taking an MSc in cyber/information security, what can I do and what are my chances of getting admitted to a German school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sassyp(m): 2:41am On Nov 01, 2019
Hello guys,pls who is currently studying at university of passau?
And who can assist with uni assist payment?
Thanks...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kratos14: 4:15am On Nov 01, 2019
udenze55:

how ...don't forget i sent it through email address..if they rejected my appeal they would have sent it to my email directly... still confuse

Bro sorry to tell you but it’s another rejection since they did not ask you to include your passport and insurance.

Once you send the courier envelope, they will return to you with the rejection letter.

Did you use BA or SL ?

Start preparing for summer. The lord will grant our effort
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yomi218: 4:53am On Nov 01, 2019
Plz house I want to know documents to b certify by high court among these :English proficiency letter, certificate , cv , recommendation letter, motivational statement.
Is two recommendations enough. Thanks house

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yomi218: 5:43am On Nov 01, 2019
Plz house among these documents :English proficiency, cv, recommendations letter , certificate, which of dem are b to certify by high court. I two recommendations letter enough . Thanks as I anticipate to hear from u guys.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2019
Yomi218:
Plz house among these documents :English proficiency, cv, recommendations letter , certificate, which of dem are b to certify by high court. I two recommendations letter enough . Thanks as I anticipate to hear from u guys.

Read pg 1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2019
Yomi218:
. All your Certificates and Transcript only but it depends on the institution admission requirements check the list.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tiersly(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2019
Hi everyone,
Anyone in Stuttgart, Ulm, Nürtingen, Geisligen , Esslingen or a place close to Geisligen...
Please a friend needs somewhere to stay just for the weekend...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2019
tiersly:
Hi everyone,
Anyone in Stuttgart, Ulm, Nürtingen, Geisligen , Esslingen or a place close to Geisligen...
Please a friend needs somewhere to stay just for the weekend...

Oh my...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PsgMan: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2019
Who is sending documents to uni assist anytime soon maybe next week....

Please let's share cost ohhh.....

Thank you in advance ....

Lagos and nearby ogun state axis .....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2019
Dear All,

You guys should watch out o ....... The embassy has started giving out date.

Cheers,

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PsgMan: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2019
Slip:
Dear All,

Cheers,

Summer or winter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2019
Slip:
Dear All,

Cheers,
winter or summer or na both
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2019
Sassyp:
Hello guys,pls who is currently studying at university of passau?
And who can assist with uni assist payment?
Thanks...

Use your debit card for uniassist payment

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2019
Lol... you no well finally. I am trying to reply someone so I can meet him up in ph and run this German waka

Thegamingorca:

Cos your browser is trying to tell you that whatever is troubling you would be best heard here first.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2019
Freemanlion:
Lol... you no well finally. I am trying to reply someone so I can meet him up in ph and run this German waka

grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2019
Slip:
Dear All,

Cheers,

Okpe ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh post testimony guy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2019
Please has anyone experience this with uni assist?? i paid 75Euros on the previous platform and now they requesting for same amount using the new platform, thought it should be 30 Euros??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2019
Please am looking for AAU Ekpoma English proficiency letter sample
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2019
WARUM:
Please has anyone experience this with uni assist?? i paid 75Euros on the previous platform and now they requesting for same amount using the new platform, thought it should be 30 Euros??

Yeah alot of dudes have experienced such. Read up the previous pages to find out if you are meant to ignore it or not.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2019
The AD (Jan. 10th) is for summer.

I personally booked for the person that got the date. I booked on September 28th with a start date of March 15th, 2020 on CAT B. The AD came in October 31st (8pm)....

So the purging of system is not real....

Slip:
Dear All,

Cheers,

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2019
Slip:
The AD (Jan. 10th) is for summer.

I personally booked for the person that got the date. I booked on September 28th with a start date of March 15th, 2020 on CAT B. The AD came in October 31st (8pm)....

So the purging of system is not real....

Booked Sept 28 and start date of March.

Your entry may have been spared cos it was evidently summer.

Can same be said for winter 2019 hopefuls?

The purge did happen

This one you still got date 10 days into January sef this embassy ppl are jokers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by omotayour26(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2019
Good morning house,
Pls am trying to make payment on uniassist and on clicking "proceed to checkout" it's showing the below.... Pls what do I do ? Someone shuld help with this

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.