Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614615 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MorrisEbosie: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2019
Slip:
What's the real intent of this post on a student thread! Could this be way of discouragement? Is Germany recession not way far better than Nigeria recession.. Hmm! In the end you will be fine.

PLS help us tell him also that we like Germany in recession. We also love Germany in that way (recession)

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Coldie(m): 8:22am On Nov 02, 2019
W

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2019
[quote

If u can go to a better country use that 8 or 10million establish in Nigeria, in 5years time people who used that same money to go to Germany would know the difference between u and them[/quote]

Oga keep ur opinion to urself why are u here angry angry

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Liufemjos(m): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2019
Hello everyone!! Pls I need ur assistance. I wish to have a soft copy of IELTS material pls DM on 08154777787
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by aduku1(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Coldie:
Lemme advice everyone going to Germany to study. Except you are going on free education or scholarship for your masters, and using SL.

Germany is not worth using close to 5m naira for block account and 3million naira for school fees.

Instead go to the UK.

Except u are going there just to study and come back. There's no way u can raise 8m naira easily working in Germany, u can't spend close to 10m to go to Germany then go there and start doing menier jobs for the rest of your life...

If u can go to a better country use that 8 or 10million establish in Nigeria, in 5years time people who used that same money to go to Germany would know the difference between u and them

I have not been here......but you just said trash!!!
The best part of you quote is your last paragraph...
I wish we can do an experiment maybe in 100 persons only 2 will achieve same����

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Coldie(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2019
A

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ibitowaoa: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2019
No, I have not been booked for a language course. I plan to arrive Germany and book a language course in my school since I’m PhD.
My resumption is Jan 6 so I want to be sure before I submit application of their is possibility of getting AD soonest.
Thanks

kosky:

Were you booked for a language course prior to the start of your program?

I am also a DAAD scholar and i got an appointment date less than 12 hours after applying but that was in May. I suggest you simply apply for the appointment and tick that you have a scholarship and see what happens.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bibilucky1: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2019
Good morning all, please I need an answer urgently.
Is the German language certificate mandatory for the visa interview at the Embassy even if your school says the language of instruction is English?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ligogu: 8:45am On Nov 02, 2019
Slip:
What's the real intent of this post on a student thread! Could this be way of discouragement? Is Germany recession not way far better than Nigeria recession.. Hmm! In the end you will be fine.

Note, I did not post that news in order to discourage anybody or to cause fear. Even me too I am planning to enter Germany too. But i just want some of us here to know the current economic status about the country you are planning to go. Anything may change anytime nobody knows.
Especially for those selling their assest/properties to process this Germany stuff. Things are changing little by little, first thing we all noticed is the increase of BA from 8650 euro to 10,300 euro. What of if they decide to introduce tuition fees tommorow. So i believe knowledge is power, you should know more about the current situation in the country you planning to enter. Is funny most people here will not really care about it, till they get there. Is better you plan your waka well in case anything happens.

I am here in Ukraine. Most people selling their properties and come to Ukraine thinking that they will make money, but now look at them, fustrated, working all days and earning little as 500 dollar per month. From the money you will pay tuition fee and house rent including feed. I think if they know the current status of Ukraine they wouldn't have sold their properties to come here.

Thank you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=Coldie post=83673190]A friend of mine who sold all he had even borrowed to migrate to Germany, with the intention to work is beginning to dawn on him that Germany or in fact abroad ain't that rosy, he is trying not to slip into depression.
grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ligogu: 8:58am On Nov 02, 2019
Slip:

I have been reading your post but i don't know why you talking like someone who is ignorant. German Central bank has given a warning to the public that the country will likely go into recession. And you are here comparing German recession and Nigeria recession. If a country is experiencing recession Many things gonna change. Attacking me for posting this update does make any sense. And i don't expect this talk to come from someone like you here.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=janettee post=83673690]

Well, this might be harsh but that's your friend's fault. Most universities in Germany are tuition free. Why did he apply to a private university that required him to pay such an amount of money?.

Out of desperation, why going to a private school to spend that kind of money kwa?? The highest I can pay as tuition fee is 750Euros!! Reason why I rejected the Bsbi offer cos they are strictly for business... I can't come and be frustrated �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by asamwababy: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2019
Coldie:
Lemme advice everyone going to Germany to study. Except you are going on free education or scholarship for your masters, and using SL.

Germany is not worth using close to 5m naira for block account and 3million naira for school fees.

Instead go to the UK.

Except u are going there just to study and come back. There's no way u can raise 8m naira easily working in Germany, u can't spend close to 10m to go to Germany then go there and start doing menier jobs for the rest of your life...

If u can go to a better country use that 8 or 10million establish in Nigeria, in 5years time people who used that same money to go to Germany would know the difference between u and them

Caution young man.

Everybody has different paths and destiny in life.

Nothing is free in this life and a sacrifice has to be paid for every achievement.

Do not come here discouraging people like you have been to both the Germany and the UK and can authoritatively dish out life experience.

Germany can propel people into Gods ordained destiny for them .

Its not all who go to study that will remain but it will be a stepping stone in the right direction which they will never regret in few years from now when they look back.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Akinson1: 9:24am On Nov 02, 2019
which are you applying to Fhws or Freiburg?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2019
Bibilucky1:
Good morning all, please I need an answer urgently.
Is the German language certificate mandatory for the visa interview at the Embassy even if your school says the language of instruction is English?
For visainterview it's not required

for AL from some school departmemts yes. Only a few schools do that but most others don't.

Forget the last point.
Embassy doesn't require it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Ligogu:

Note, I did not post that news in order to discourage anybody or to cause fear. Even me too I am planning to enter Germany too. But i just want some of us here to know the current economic status about the country you are planning to go. Anything may change anytime nobody knows.
Especially for those selling their assest/properties to process this Germany stuff. Things are changing little by little, first thing we all noticed is the increase of BA from 8650 euro to 10,300 euro. What of if they decide to introduce tuition fees tommorow. So i believe knowledge is power, you should know more about the current situation in the country you planning to enter. Is funny most people here will not really care about it, till they get there. Is better you plan your waka well in case anything happens.

I am here in Ukraine. Most people selling their properties and come to Ukraine thinking that they will make money, but now look at them, fustrated, working all days and earning little as 500 dollar per month. From the money you will pay tuition fee and house rent including feed. I think if they know the current status of Ukraine they wouldn't have sold their properties to come here.

Thank you
. Comparing Ukraine to Germany is like you are Comparing South Africa to Dubai everybody know there is no good Job in Ukraine.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2019
Mr Justwise.

I sense wolves around us.

The moment a sheep becomes weak, they will pounce on them and eat them Vehemently grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2019
Good morning to everyone, I want to clarify something regarding this German waka, this Hustle is not for the weak people, when I say weak people, (people who give up easily) someone made mention of his friend who sell all his properties to enter Germany it worth it advice your friend to keep the hustle alive, Even if is a cleaning Job of 13Euro Per hour Hustle Nah Hustle. Everybody have one or two story to tell, in our Nigeria even if you are dangote you can not enjoy your money in Nigeria. Even your president do not trust our healthcare, you can not drive at night, kidnapping , Bad road, Bad economy, Bad governance, and so on, if you reside around Ikoyi, Lagos. Most of the mansions you see are all empty ask me why? The Big man are scared as well so they send all their children to United kingdom, Canada, USA and Germany, so why are you complaining!!!! Brother and sisters stop complaining, do you think immediately you get to Germany things will work well CAPITAL NO!! I remember what I went through on my arrival to Dubai 8 year Ago but today I give thanks to God. Don't Give up my brothers and Sisters, for my chairman's who have make it to Germany encourage everyone stop complaining be strong and don't give up. Peace.

10 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2019
If u can go to a better country use that 8 or 10million establish in Nigeria, in 5years time people who used that same money to go to Germany would know the difference between u and them[/quote]

Adviser Nowamagbe, is it your money. If someone decides to do menial jobs all his/her life what is your business? Why not focus on bettering your own life. Maybe you should state your real intent of being in this thread rather than trying to camouflage by dishing out useless advice.

@JUSTWISE there is a moniker here that needs close monitoring.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MorrisEbosie: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2019
Coldie:
I am not saying going to Germany is bad. But if u are going to Germany since the country offers free education, if u are not going there for the free education or using the SL, my friend got to know about it only when he reached Germany that people pay to get it.

Apart from that your BA money won't be given to u, they would be giving it to u in bits every month, he borrowed the part of the BA from Someone with the intention that once he gets his visa and reaches Germany he will withdraw and send back to the person.

Fine environment no mean success o.

Only him telling me this story I am almost depressed cause its the same school he attends that am attending, I have blocked my account too.

With this story I am thinking about my decision

Paddy

See, someone of us ain't going to Germany with the intentions of being a millionaire or billionaire. Someone are just going there to live a good comfortable life and be far from this hardship in Nigeria. Nothing works in Nigeria right now, the enonomy is not favouring anything and you talk about investing such big money here, that even the big companies are moving their head quarters away from Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2019
Coldie:
A friend of mine who sold all he had even borrowed to migrate to Germany, with the intention to work and is beginning to dawn on him that Germany or in fact abroad ain't that rosy, he is trying not to slip into depression.

He was admitted to Bsbi, school fees is #3.7million.

Block account #5m

Flight fees and others lets just put the expenses at #1m.

That's #9.7m

Guys with this amount if u enter into any business u are going to be a lord, even if its to be a rice dealer in any of the states in Nigeria.

But imagine spending all these money to go to Germany and start hustling, I don't want to say what he does. Recession right now, plus Brexit would bring unemployment to Germans not to talk of u.

Except u are going there strictly to study think about your decision
. For your information BSBi Lectures 2days in a week Leaving the remaining four days to work and Enjoy yourself tell your friend to accept any Job for now to survive there tuition fees is divided into Monthly payment, so if he accept a Cleaning Job of 12 or 13 euro per hour Please do the mathematics of his weekly and monthly income he will pay his tuition fees monthly and pay his house rent and save. My 2cent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2019
In as much as empathize with you, i would say you are depressed because you failed to do proper research. When we usually advice and encourage people to read and research on this waka some people will think we are too harsh or no manner whereas it is for our good. The bolded just shows your lack of extensive research.. How can you say such, that you don't know you only have access to your fund on a monthly basis!

That also means you don't even bother to read the terms and conditions you agreed when you are opening the Block Account!

Is it also must you apply to tuition fee university? Where there over 100 public and state universities with free tuition.

Me too i don't know anything but i keep researching and learning everyday...

Good luck to you.

Coldie:

Apart from that your BA money won't be given to u, they would be giving it to u in bits every month, he borrowed the part of the BA from Someone with the intention that once he gets his visa and reaches Germany he will withdraw and send back to the person.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2019
I see oga justwise lurking in the background

We have been invaded by miscreants.

I repeat, invaded sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CastedDude: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Keep ur NONSENSE advice to urself. I don't know why some people do not like to mind their business. I have friends who have gone to Germany and they are all doing fine in their respective careers. Why don't u give examples with people who have made it abroad, u are telling us about ur friend who is doing menial job and is depressed ..wetin come concern us with that one. That Mr A does not make it - doesn't mean Mr B will not make it because it is not everybody that is making it even in Nigeria.

U are a real busy body.

Since u know how to give advice, why have u not turned a millionaire yet. jonsing man

Coldie:

Instead go to the UK.

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2019
Coldie:

Are you OK?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2019
My brother nothing like someone is attacking you as i was only wondering your real intent of that post until you later clear it. See, we all have different grace, what works for A may not work for B. In my last response to you i was only bringing your consciousness of disparity in the so call recession in both Nigeria and Germany. We all know what we really want out of life... One thing that i have observed in most developed countries is they try to bridge the gap between rich and poor even in their recession condition, but here in my Nigeria is a nightmare. Of course i know things may change later in Germany but before then we can't afford to be discouraged with some of these things.

Apologies if you are pained.

Regards,
Ligogu:

I have been reading your post but i don't know why you talking like someone who is ignorant. German Central bank has given a warning to the public that the country will likely go into recession. And you are here comparing German recession and Nigeria recession. If a country is experiencing recession Many things gonna change. Attacking me for posting this update does make any sense. And i don't expect this talk to come from someone like you here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cephap: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Thegamingorca:
I see oga justwise lurking in the background

We have been invaded by miscreants.

I repeat, invaded sir
U won't stop making my day. Funny dude.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2019
Thegamingorca:

It's same thing with ppl going for 2nd bsc.

Get 100level transcript!

Okay thanks Brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.