Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614911 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ctemi:
Hi, pls am new to the Germany thread am trying to start school application for my brother who is an HND graduate, I want to ask how to go about the application cos I read from this thread that he can only apply for Bsc which is not a problem but my problem is most of the school teach in German language, my question is; is it language course he will apply for or the real course he want to do?

Thank all hope to read from u great people soonest

he can apply for actual Bsc courses taught in English.
you can start your search on daad.de
use the filters.
goodluck in your search.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
LexRE:
Please can someone recommend ways I can learn basic German asides YouTube. Thanks

•Busuu
•Memrise
•Babbel
•Duolingo
•DW learn German
•German vocabulary
•German grammar task..

download these, they should help.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bekky289: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
bjayNL:
1. Any status on AD? Please if you are getting AD let us know, lectures are to start October 1 for me, no AD yet.

2. I booked Cat A as had been before this present change of Cat. I was given a ref number. Some days later Thier site changed to no AD and changed again to Cat B for 2.2.
Please who is in this same shoe, did you cancel?

3. Those booking appointment between 1.15am and 1.20am, any luck on AD?

@JUSTWISE @DUESTCHEMANN seniors in the house.
Helpppp

Kindly PM me i am also in this category with you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chriswazo:

brother, it has been advised here severally to block account only if u have AD already, don't go and risk your money. I prefer people Block their account when they have gotten AM or had crossed two weeks after their visa interview.

I don't understand, are you trying to say if I'm not giving AD. I will loose my money?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Basalt(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
CAN SOMEONE KINDLY MENTION THE THINGS THAT CAN CAUSE AM DELAY?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gbens2000(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Basalt:
CAN SOMEONE KINDLY MENTION THE THINGS THAT CAN CAUSE AM DELAY?
Village Pple

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
No what he's trying to say is if you don't get AD, you can't get visa, which means you won't go to DE yet. You'll have to ask Fintiba for your money back and that's a tedious process. So it's best to wait until you have AD that allows you to meet up with your enrolment deadline before funding your BA. Please and Please those awaiting AD wait until you get a date before funding your account

bjayNL:

I don't understand, are you trying to say if I'm not giving AD. I will loose my money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freeman59: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
yomizee:

u mean letter of motivation? if yes , send a pm.
good luck

Bro please send me a sample please. My interview is next week. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Please does anyone have idea about university of hoheinheim n life in the city please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LexRE: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Thanks
SpongeBobSP:

•Busuu
•Memrise
•Babbel
•Duolingo
•DW learn German
•German vocabulary
•German grammar task..

download these, they should help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
sassy92:
No what he's trying to say is if you don't get AD, you can't get visa, which means you won't go to DE yet. You'll have to ask Fintiba for your money back amd that's a tedious process. So it's best to wait until you have AD that allows you to meet up with your enrolment deadline before funding your BA. Please and Please those awaiting AD wait until you get a date before funding your account

@bjayNl, read it a 2nd time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Basalt(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
gbens2000:

Village Pple

Do I sound like someone that is joking?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
I have dm at u. Reply and u will get a sample

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PeSt007(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
If possible, let him cram it grin grin

Chriswazo:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
dennison4luv:
i got the email below from one of the school i applied admission for, please guys how can i prepare for the interview and what are the likely questions, please those that have gone through this type of interview what should help out

Attn.: Your application for admission to the master of science
degree programme in physics at Heidelberg University
Interview by phone invitation

Dear applicant!

Thank you for your application, which has successfully entered
the second phase of our admission procedure. You are invited to an
interview.

Examiners: Jaeckel
Weidemüller
Date: 01. August 2019
Time: between 9 am and 1 pm CET

We will call you at telephone extension: +2348032436468
as scheduled above.

If you are unable to be interviewed at the given date, or if the telephone number
given is incorrect or incomplete, e.g. the dialling code is missing, please let us
know immediately by electronic mail:

E-Mail-Address: zulassung@physik.uni-heidelberg.de.

The interview will be approximately 30 minutes long. The level of this
examination is based on the competences' profile of an average Bachelor
of Science in Physics (Heidelberg) graduate and held in English.

Best wishes

p/o Ostrowski
You already have admission in Münster if am right.
Well good luck with the test.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gbens2000(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Basalt:

Do I sound like someone that is joking?
U didn’t sound, it’s a type

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Timothy20190: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Magma012:

Got admitted too to the school.. Please how can we link up.. ur mail please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Timothy20190: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Magma012:
Admission alert,
Got admitted to the school as well. Please how can we link up. Ur email address please...

University of Trier
Environmental sciences
Msc ...

Please who knows about trier university or a student of this course lets connect
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ctemi(f): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
SpongeBobSP:

he can apply for actual Bsc courses taught in English.
you can start your search on daad.de
use the filters.
goodluck in your search.

Ok bro. Thanks

Pls if I may ask, can he use his evaluated transcript from WES (world education service) to apply for MSc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by roland007: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hi everyone,

On Fintiba Blocked, it is stated that monthly financial requirement is 853euros instead of the 720euros.

Please do I change it to 720euros? what was the requirement for anyone that did the interview recently?

Also Munich people, Abeg help with info about accommodation. PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseee. Na beg I dey ooo!

Thanks, everyone!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chekz169: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pls anybody with idea on where i can buy prepaid envelope around lagos island
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
chekz169:
Pls anybody with idea on where i can buy prepaid envelope around lagos island
bros Lagos island to embassy no far and am sure you won't spend more than 500naira to go and come back so go there but from the embassy car park simple
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chekz169: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kinfinity007: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mehn
Coitus:
Y'all noticed any changes in your profile status for RU BOCHIM? I think my display message changed cry

Your application is still being processed respectively you couldn’t get an admission for this subject yet. We kindly ask for your understanding that the Admission Office cannot give any prognosis about the chances of admission.
mehn.., sorry abt the rejection. Be strong, Notin good comes easy but we go excel..

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DPapilo: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Exactly!

Unless, you don't mind leaving it there till SuSe2020/ WiSe2020; if by chance you fail to get AD.
Chriswazo:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by roland007: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hi everyone,

On Fintiba Blocked, it is stated that monthly financial requirement is 853euros instead of the 720euros.

Please do I change it to 720euros? what was the requirement for anyone that did the interview recently?

Also Munich people, Abeg help with info about accommodation. Pls. Na beg I dey ooo!

Thanks, everyone!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Elegantlemmy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Good evening people of God. I really want to appreciate everyone who has contributed alot to this forum. God bless y'all.
Pls mine is a special case �. Got admission notification from HS-Anhalt with 5 PDF docs which includes the signed enrollment doc on the 1st week of this month. However,they said they will send the admission letter to my SSC portal.
Men n brethren,I never see am till now despite my plenty mails. Pls I need ya advice
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ctemi:

Ok bro. Thanks

Pls if I may ask, can he use his evaluated transcript from WES (world education service) to apply for MSc?

I think you previously stated he has a HND, and that won't be accepted for any Msc, and I don't think German schools require Wes evaluation for anything, so his best bet would still be to go for a Bsc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Smilingalbino: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Fabcol:
Congratulation on your admission
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536
You book appointment Thru that site(if your first degree was either first class or second class upper you can book cat A. if not, book B) also you can download the list of documents needed for your interview (student checklist pdf)
You can open your block account (the whole process is online) but dont fund till you get appointment date
Well, getting appointment date now is difficult, you just book and wait.
You dont need to certify any document..you need just the original and two photocopies of every document listed on the checklist

Thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lol
It actually not a rejection
Kinfinity007:
Mehnmehn.., sorry abt the rejection. Be strong, Notin good comes easy but we go excel..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
chekz169:

I mean DHL prepaid courier envelope! Where can i buy it?

See you, he just told you where you can get DHL courier envelope... you still dey ask again?..

You will get it @ Embassy Car park but go and buy it b4 the day of your interview... Make shit no go delay that DHL babe on the day you get interview, if you are thinking of buying it the day you get interview.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ketu223(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
LexRE:
Please can someone recommend ways I can learn basic German asides YouTube. Thanks
type learn german with anja on youtube you go see am

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.