Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614985 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ketu223:
type learn german with anja on youtube you go see am

He said aside from YouTube videos... And you still directed him/her to the same place. Maybe all those apps will help out or what do you think?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ketu223(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
pls my people which bank is the best bank and advisable to open when one get to germany?

kindly help a brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ketu223(m): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kamps:

He said aside from YouTube videos... And you still directed him/her to the same place
den go to play store and download german language application na only this two i know oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
mexzony:

You already have admission in Münster if am right.
Well good luck with the test.
YOU ARE RIGHT, I WANT TO TRY AND GATHER AS MANY AS ADMISSION LETTER I CAN BECAUSE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING ABOUT APPOINTMENT DATE,IF LAS LAS I DID NOT GET APPOINTMENT LETTER I WILL NEGOTIATE WITH ALL THE SCHOOLS THAT GAVE ME ADMISSION IF THEY CAN ISSUE ME NEW APPOINTMENT LETTER BY SUMMER APPLICATION WHAT SUBMITTING NEW ADMISSION APPLICATION

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NelsonOBN(m): 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Can I use EF-SET test result for interview?, because I don't have EPL.
Will there be any issue if I don't present EPL for my interview?

Pls its urgent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hello, which interview are u referring to? If u don't have EPL on which English language requirement did u got admitted?
NelsonOBN:

Pls its urgent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 22, 2019
I am going
vivianobas:

Please is there any lady on this forum going to TUM this winter?

By this, I mean someone that has already gotten admission and preparing for interview at the embassy.

Holla at me let's plan together in terms of accommodation, interview etc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ctemi(f): 2:44am On Jul 22, 2019
SpongeBobSP:

I think you previously stated he has a HND, and that won't be accepted for any Msc, and I don't think German schools require Wes evaluation for anything, so his best bet would still be to go for a Bsc.

Thank
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chrisaruwa(m): 6:26am On Jul 22, 2019
Good morning NL
Been following from part 6,now we are here in part 7... I am a summer aspirant and I intend to apply this summer, been searching for schools, though I have seen like 2 schools(FAU nurnberg and OGVU) and preparing to apply but I need more schools,if anyone here knows of schools that starts its summer application in august, sep, oct or November, the person should please give a brother a helping hand �... Thanks all..
For those waiting for AL, BA, AD, SL, AM by the Grace of God all will be perfected in Jesus name Amen...

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2019
English proficiency isn't a compulsory requirement for interview..except you used EF-SET to apply and got admission with it, I dont see any reason y u should go with it.
NelsonOBN:

Pls its urgent.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vivianobas: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2019
goggles:
I am going

Hello goggles, I have responded to your PM twice. I even sent you my phone number this morning.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2019
DPapilo:
Exactly!

Unless, you don't mind leaving it there till SuSe2020/ WiSe2020; if by chance you fail to get AD.

Worse case scenario (that's the general assumption)

I will testify.

Infact, this makes it more interesting to read.

At this point, obviously, God is in control grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2019
PeSt007:
If possible, let him cram it grin grin

Erm I actually don't like cramming..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Banky933: 7:46am On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=Banky933 post=80504526]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by roland007: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Hello,

I'm also going to TUM. I sent u an email already!
vivianobas:

Hello goggles, I have responded to your PM twice. I even sent you my phone number this morning.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2019
sassy92:
No what he's trying to say is if you don't get AD, you can't get visa, which means you won't go to DE yet. You'll have to ask Fintiba for your money back and that's a tedious process. So it's best to wait until you have AD that allows you to meet up with your enrolment deadline before funding your BA. Please and Please those awaiting AD wait until you get a date before funding your account

There are two sides to it.
I got a blocking confirmation of 8,640. Now the thing has changed to 10,236 and they won't release a blocking confirmation less this amount. Even though in Nigeria it has not taken effect yet. Explaining that to Fintiba is another thing.

Anyway, its all about AD and my testimony is. On the way.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayohbk(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2019
bjayNL:

I got a blocking confirmation of 8,640. Now the thing has changed to 10,236 and they won't release a blocking confirmation less this amount. Even though in Nigeria it has not taken effect yet. Explaining that to Fintiba is another thing.

Wow......seriously?.... because I'm planning to fund my fintiba account today with 8640 euros and I have my interview this week. So you mean I won't get blocking confirmation if its not up to 10236 euros?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2019
chekz169:

I mean DHL prepaid courier envelope! Where can i buy it?
embassy car park

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2019
Ayohbk:

Wow......seriously?.... because I'm planning to fund my fintiba account today with 8640 euros and I have my interview this week. So you mean I won't get blocking confirmation if its not up to 10236 euros?

Please check with fintiba now and know the advised amount. Fintiba will advice the amount to pay once they send you the account opening details.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2019
vivianobas:

Please is there any lady on this forum going to TUM this winter?

By this, I mean someone that has already gotten admission and preparing for interview at the embassy.

Holla at me let's plan together in terms of accommodation, interview etc.

I'm male though, going to TUM this winter by God's grace.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Hi,
Please do you know this for a fact or you are just contemplating?
bjayNL:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uptimum123(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Did you use EF SET in getting admission?

NelsonOBN:

Pls its urgent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2019
bjayNL:

Having a blocking confirmation does not save you if the embassy starts requesting for it. They normally specify the required amount in your AM, it has always been 8640, I guessed later, AM's will carry 10236 or so and you wouldn't send 8640 to them then. The block confirmation itself states the amount u blocked
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Acepain: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2019
Alright bro...Thanks...Yes i have done GRE...QA-153 AW-4..Did you apply with GRE also?

Did you apply for winter or summer?

Kumkumtins:

All your documents should have seal( not just stamp) on each page. Did you do gre? What was your score in quants and analystical writing?
I applied for the same course via uniassist and I’ve not heard from them since.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kinfinity007: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=Fabcol post=80500735]Lol
It actually not a rejection
[/quote That's true sha, but it sounds like rejection coz I didn't read carefully..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kinfinity007: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2019
Kinfinity007:
Mehnmehn.., sorry abt the rejection. Be strong, Notin good comes easy but we go excel..
keep the hope alive, it's not a rejection. I misunderstood the writing!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chekz169: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2019
dailydolar:
embassy car park

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by obibanks: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2019
dennison4luv:

YOU ARE RIGHT, I WANT TO TRY AND GATHER AS MANY AS ADMISSION LETTER I CAN BECAUSE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING ABOUT APPOINTMENT DATE,IF LAS LAS I DID NOT GET APPOINTMENT LETTER I WILL NEGOTIATE WITH ALL THE SCHOOLS THAT GAVE ME ADMISSION IF THEY CAN ISSUE ME NEW APPOINTMENT LETTER BY SUMMER APPLICATION WHAT SUBMITTING NEW ADMISSION APPLICATION

Nice startegy. Kudos

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.