Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (616096 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 7:20am On Nov 10, 2019
naijacentric:
why now bcus u had nice time with her doesn't mean she is nice some guys for germany here still mean dat woman lol

Okay ooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Habeeb112: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2019
OdiEma:

You can pay with your ATM.
PAYMENT REFLECTS IN SECONDS
THAT'S what I did

I made payment of Tuesday afternoon using my Gtbank master card and they are yet to confirm. It's still proceed to payment on my page. Please what can I do. 09034761412 I need help on this.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ENGRPETER101: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2019
How can I process proof of study in English from University of Benin, please if know anybody that can do it for in university of BENIN pls link me up to the person thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2019
ENGRPETER101:
How can I process proof of study in English from University of Benin, please if know anybody that can do it for in university of BENIN pls link me up to the person thanks.

It's in the exams and records but the fear now is that there is no light, I have been going there to pick up my friend's transcript but it's not yet ready because of no power supply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:05am On Nov 10, 2019
Habeeb112:
Pls house I need help on uni assist
I made payment on Tuesday afternoon using my Gtbank master card and they are yet to confirm. It's still saying proceed to payment on my page. Please what can I do. 09034761412 I need help on this.
If the money has been deducted from your account, then wait, it'll reflect eventually.
If it hasn't been deducted from your account, then try paying again.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by olaadesie(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2019
Good day people! pls where in Lagos can i do age declaration? anyone should help with this and whats the best courier service to use am thinking of using ups
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2019
olaadesie:
Good day people! pls where in Lagos can i do age declaration? anyone should help with this and whats the best courier service to use am thinking of using ups
. Federal High court and use D.H.L or Fedex. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vickmor002: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2019
Which course is that because am aware that most of there course started this November for Summer?
Kindly check well against your date.

sykeng:
I'm yet to pay assessment fee for my application at Kaiserslautern university and d deadline for admission is tomorrow, they have already received the documents I sent. If they receive the assessment fee by 2nd of November, can dey still process my application?

Bikonu I need urgent reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ndaife: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2019
Hello Everyone, pls I need ur urgent help. I don't really understand the new Uniassist portal.. I've seen a course I want to apply for on the portal, but there's no "Click to Apply" button or option..
pls for those of you who have applied recently, kindly put a brother tru on how to submit application on the new portal.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tony5(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2019
Happy Sunday To You All, Please I Want To Know The Meaning Of 135cp?
It's A Requirement For The Grading System For Foreign Degree.
Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
dennison4luv:

It's in the exams and records but the fear now is that there is no light, I have been going there to pick up my friend's transcript but it's not yet ready because of no power supply
I don't understand a whole university no get light as in no NEPA no generator or na another thing you mean ?
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
dailydolar:
I don't understand a whole university no get light as in no NEPA no generator or na another thing you mean ?
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate

Funny enough if you go and ask What happened and what's the way forward nah there you go see and here the strangest excuses and convictions.

So tey even you wey carry generator there to support them for even if nah 2hrs, go come join dem dey wonder how foolish your decision may have been and probably start writing letter to works department to sort things out.

Bini ppl are the most outlandish and utterly bizarre ppl since the history of human evolution.

You sef go tire at the orthodox archaic basis dey lay emphasis on that seem sensible But very unproductive.

Even when a solution presents it self dey will rather resort to leaving the whole thing as a stalemate than let you have two secs of relief for being right.

Go there with gen now person go talk say works don dey com fix am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shakol91(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
azubuikefrancis:

Read this thread you will definitely find it
No one can spoon fees you here bro/sis
Our motto here is self research.
I should read 480 pages because I asked for just a link? Oga pls allow others to help if you can't.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Habeeb112: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Yes Gtbank has deducted
Betterlife30:

Has GTB deducted the money from your account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by naijacentric(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
shakol91:
I should read 480 pages because I asked for just a link? Oga pls allow others to help if you can't.
dont mind dem bros imagine on top another man thing if the Germans acts like us am sure we no see germany enter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Then answer the dude question instead of forming allegiance!

naijacentric:
dont mind dem bros imagine on top another man thing if the Germans acts like us am sure we no see germany enter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by naijacentric(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Slip:
Then answer the dude question instead of forming allegiance!

But u should have now mr busy body
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bro,

Since you can't read for your own good then Google is available for more research. You don't need to read the whole 480 pages!

shakol91:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Betterlife30: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
Habeeb112:
Yes Gtbank has deducted

It will reflect then, just chill or screenshot the payment stuff and send it to them through contact form, they will surely rectify it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fabulouskill: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please house I hV certified my documents at high Court in pH, should I send d documents to uniassist directly because am still finding my courses in their portal, I don't know if sending of documents is once or for every application I make . because am planning to apply for many schools, please wat should I do next, d site to make payment is not responding, pls I need advice

Pls anybody in pH dat want to send documents to uniassist and stays in pH pls contact me ereboromozee@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
shakol91:
Hi guys, pls I need list of universities in Germany that doesn't request for IELTS. I hope they accept proof of study in English issued by Universities in Nigeria

The plain truth is that there is no list... You will have to mail your course coordinator yourself to find out

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fazznazz:
General plan (go for schengen)

You do not need to register

The day you intend to travel is the date to use

If the embassy requested for 6months use 185 days

If you are dropping it yourself, a brown envelope will do, do not seal it, when you get to the embassy they will see the contents and advice you on who to address to

Just on a piece of paper write: Intended date of travel xx/11/2019 and slot into your envelope. Biko it's not a formal letter...lol

All the best.
Danke Schon
Any idea if embassy works tomorrow being public holiday.
Make I go submit insurance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
shakol91:
Hi guys, pls I need list of universities in Germany that doesn't request for IELTS. I hope they accept proof of study in English issued by Universities in Nigeria

You have to visit the university page directly or on daad.de and click on the requirement tab or like others have said email the uni for more information.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
amahbrain:

This would have been cool, only I am sending to WWU Muenster
sorry I modified that, its actually WWU, I sent u a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shakol91(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
evergreen9:

You have to visit the university page directly or on daad.de and click on the requirement tab or like others have said email the uni for more information.
Thanks for your concise reply. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Herridowu: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Anyone coming to Rhein Waal Kleve next year. You can buzz me for questions

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by azubuikefrancis: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
shakol91:

Did I say you should read all 480 pages?
You could always search for it here it's easy
Understand before responding carelessly. Don't just come and throw questions here without doing your own research. I mean you no harm bro/sis.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by azubuikefrancis: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
naijacentric:
But u should have now mr busy body

Your comments are always off point.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Anuch: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please whats the email address of Dresden foreign office. The one i got online isn't responding
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by naijacentric(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
azubuikefrancis:

Your comments are always off point.
okay on course man shuuuu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.