Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614563 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2019
1st of March 2020
ajeleseujn:

When is your start date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2019
1st of March 2020

ajeleseujn:

When is your start date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2019
My start date is 1st of March,2020
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ejay99(f): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2019
Mickyboiz:
Do u wanna enroll For Goethe?
yea wanna register for their A1 exams
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2019
Nothing yet ,so i was wondering since there are slim or no chances for someone that graduated from any of the universities in republic of Benin to be admitted for masters degree In Germany, because most of their schools are not recognized so I want to ask great people in the house, whats is the requirement for BSc programmes In Germany in any business related course or accountin(if anyone knows the name of the schools that offers such pls drop) ... is it just the waec certificate and neco certificate? I'm so confused right now, and again, can some just used 100 level transcript from the any of the (tho the pesrsom graduated)republic of Benin university to apply for a BSc programme in Germany..
Pls people I need your help as your urgent reply would be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ajeleseujn(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2019
Mikeval001:
1st of March 2020

Let's be hopeful that they get back to us before the month runs out...I believe that they take the start date dearly, and the interval of 2 months as well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fabulouskill: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2019
Pls house, each time I try to make my payment with my master or visa card and I click on uniassist payment online on uniassist payment options, it keeps telling me this page can't be displayed due to security reasons. Please any advice
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
adesunloye11:
Good morning, kindly let me know if you will be sending documents to uni-assit this week.. location ibadan thanks

PM me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Apply to a country that speaks English. But UK the mother of English has been sending our youths back home. Isn't it an even bigger waste of time and disgraceful to be dishonourably discharged to come home after spending time and money in UK.

Do you know that Germany has a lot of refugees or asylum seeking migrants taken care of by the deutsch government?
The Kurds that fled are currently faring better than Dey were in war torn Turkey and Syria

But you cant deny that you and that guy have a lot in common... wink

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Coldie:

My friend is in Germany right now Berlin School of Business and Innovation BSBI, BA 5m.

School fees 3.5m

Other expenses 1m.

That's almost 10m, this is a guy that was OK or would I say for a guy below 30 he was living the life, he went there with the intention to hit it big.

The rest of the story is discouraging, how would u spend 10m to go to Germany and start doing menier jobs, guys seriously think about it.

If u want to go to Germany with hitting it big mentality u would be disappointed, u won't even hit, highest u would just be managing yourself except u decide to engage In dirty deals.

The fact that people abroad snap pictures in fine places and put on social media doesn't mean all is well.

grin

Bros, it is "menial", not "menier" like you wrote.

The more you speak, the more you shoot yourself in the leg and expose how unintelligent and uninformed you are.

Most of us here are not migrating to "hit it big". We are not going there to "snap pictures and put on social media"

We just want a quality life for ourselves and our unborn children - a reality that has continually evaded us in Nigeria, even with our money.

Can you say something else, please?

grin

16 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Coldie:

How is Life in Germany, have u gotten something to do?

How is your life in Nigeria? Do you have a job? Do you move on roads without deadly potholes and lifespan-shortening traffic? Do you have have access to quality healthcare? What about good education and electricity? Finally, i hope you have started that your business and harsh government policy and bad credit hasnt caught up with you already?

You are joke!

cheesy

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shinkszee01(f): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Good afternoon my people
Please I need the list of schools that doesn't require ielts for entry into a masters degree program that is taught in english please this is urgent
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
odimbannamdi:

How is your life in Nigeria? Do you have a job? Do you move on roads without deadly potholes and lifespan-shortening traffic? Do you have have access to quality healthcare? What about good education and electricity? Finally, i hope you have started that your business and harsh government policy and bad credit hasnt caught up with you already?

You are joke!

cheesy
he is enjoying the next level hahahah
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
shinkszee01:
Good afternoon my people
Please I need the list of schools that doesn't require ielts for entry into a masters degree program that is taught in english please this is urgent

For Bsc or MSc and what course...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
odimbannamdi:

You are joke!

cheesy

Don't mind that guy....Nigerians frustration is making him talk like this. He get the way hunger go beat you, soup wen sour go sweet for mouth

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shinkszee01(f): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Please help out with the list please we are begging

Search this thread you will definitely find it
No one can spoon fees you here bro/sis
Our motto here is self research.[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
odimbannamdi:

But you cant deny that you and that guy have a lot in common... wink

We have as much in common as an earthworm does to a hawk.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shinkszee01(f): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Original warrior man
Please for bsc
U thing my grade might not allow me go in for MSC
I graduated with a 2.38/5.0
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
shinkszee01:
Good afternoon my people

There is none...dont look for an easy way out.

Oya go and write the ielts so you don't waste an irredeemable resource, time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
shinkszee01:
Original warrior man
Please for bsc

I just sent you a pm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
shinkszee01:
Original warrior man
Please for bsc

What's your own story ? How did you come by this thread? No let follow follow and rush rush be the death of you. Calm down and plan your journey?

You are asking about your cgpa. Do you have your transcript right now? You are giving off a vibe that one of your friends probably told you last night about this waka. Pls calm your nerves.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shinkszee01(f): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Original warri man okay
But I have not seen it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
shinkszee01:
Original warri man okay
But I have not seen it

Send me then
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Penialpriere: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
The cancelling and rebooking gave me issue ohhh....Germany waka naz grace..
Thegamingorca:

Oya cancel and book again.

Is it summer 2020 or winter 2019?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Penialpriere:

How
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MorrisEbosie: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Penialpriere:

Please kindly share with us when you get an AD, we will be looking forward to that.

Thanks Bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ejay99(f): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

There is none...dont look for an easy way out.

Oya go and write the ielts so you don't waste an irredeemable resource, time.
that's not fair don't make him loose hope like that I applied to 5 schools English taught programmes I used EPL for all 5 of them
between people should take out time to research on their own Google is your friend dadd website is very easy to understand don't let people discourage you even before you start the process becos you want to be spoonfed or you are to busy to make your own research.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RealFirstLady(f): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Penialpriere:

How? Please explain the issues it gave you. I have cancelled and rebook more than 12times, was so confused embarassed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Penialpriere: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
After I cancelled and it was successful; it was not easy to rebook. It kept saying entry needs to be unique....
Thegamingorca:

How
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Penialpriere: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
M looking forward for a miracle too ohhh..
MorrisEbosie:

Please kindly share with us when you get an AD, we will be looking forward to that.

Thanks Bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Penialpriere: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
It kept saying entry needs to be unique. I called the embassy and the lady said my info is still in their database... God will finish d rest... Not easy..
RealFirstLady:

How? Please explain the issues it gave you. I have cancelled and rebook more than 12times, was so confused embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.