Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (621401 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Penialpriere: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
How did u do urs...12 times....
RealFirstLady:

How? Please explain the issues it gave you. I have cancelled and rebook more than 12times, was so confused embarassed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by EngrEzra: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
omotayour26:
Pls do let me know when you intend sending your documents as I wanted joining to share cost too . Am applying for process safety and environmental engineering
Nice one! We have similar interests. Are you sending from Portharcourt too?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by suxex4ever: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Please, is it possible to avoid IELTS or TOEFL exam for undergraduate studies at Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
I was going to say that are you not sure he created that username.....it looks like what he can do
odimbannamdi:

But you cant deny that you and that guy have a lot in common... wink

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
Are you studying or going to apply for winter?
akinswaggs:

Okay same here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by epurepu(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hallo Lueten,

I've asked this question before, I got answers but sorry to ask again, cos I'm getting new info on this again.

Was told that the embassy, last week, gave a directive that only prospective students who has blocked their accounts will be given Appointment Date.

Is anyone aware of this?

N how true is it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
Penialpriere:
It kept saying entry needs to be unique. I called the embassy and the lady said my info is still in their database... God will finish d rest... Not easy..

Embassy dey pick call? Oboy then try for you oh

Guy call dem with another number ask of why the paucity for AD or if nah true say nah strictly blocked account things before getting AD?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
epurepu:
Hallo Lueten,

I've asked this question before, I got answers but sorry to ask again, cos I'm getting new info on this again.

Was told that the embassy, last week, gave a directive that only prospective students who has blocked their accounts will be given Appointment Date.

Is anyone aware of this?

N how true is it?

Huh...was this verbal or on a secular. Also was it discussed as something dey intend doing or what.

Okpeee ohh. The AD will now be smooth as fvck if it happens bad market for SL merchants too.
The payoff is going to be huge

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Modesta24:
I was going to say that are you not sure he created that username.....it looks like what he can do

Thank God i wasnt the only one that noticed it too...same writing formats...Justwise needs to shine his investigative torch on both accounts

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
epurepu:
Hallo Lueten,

Is anyone aware of this?

N how true is it?

Bros how this gist take reach you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by epurepu(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
A friend from Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by epurepu(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Bros how this gist take reach you?

A friend from Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OPEABE: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hi everyone. Please is there anyone here that is in Friedrich Schiller University, Jena. I just want to know if they are still enrolling students although their enrollment date has passed. Thanks a lot. God bless you greatly.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ok if the consulate is the one saying it then it's on a global scale.

Let me go and check India first
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lion501: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ejay99:
that's not fair don't make him loose hope like that I applied to 5 schools English taught programmes I used EPL for all 5 of them
between people should take out time to research on their own Google is your friend dadd website is very easy to understand don't let people discourage you even before you start the process becos you want to be spoonfed or you are to busy to make your own research.

Hello dear, can u pls help us list the schools?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Luxiana19(f): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Are you writing testas or language exam?
Ejay99:
please who has Goethe institute lagos valid phone number the ones i have has been sending me straight to voicemail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
UrekMazino:
Are you studying or going to apply for winter?

Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hello good afternoon , please did any one has an idea of public schools in germany that take proficiency letter from nigeria university , bsc computer science 2.56 , , just need an admission from public uni that will take the requirement above wale2boy@yahoo.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Please we all should take note if this,if you booked you appointment before 1st of October,2019,you need to cancel it and rebook another appointment. I read it today at the German embassy booking platform for category B and I also called the German embassy contact link today.
This was what I read on the German embassy booking platform for category B
"During the long waiting period for B-list appointments, many students change their plans and do not show up at their assigned appointments. Therefore we will reset the B-list registrations at the end of September and at the end of March before the beginning of the new semester and delete all at that time existing B-list entries. New registrations will be possible again from the beginning of October / April"

ajeleseujn:

Let's be hopeful that they get back to us before the month runs out...I believe that they take the start date dearly, and the interval of 2 months as well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Coldie(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mikeval001:
Please we all should take note if this,if you booked you appointment before 1st of October,2019,you need to cancel it and rebook another appointment. I read it today at the German embassy booking platform for category B and I also called the German embassy contact link today.
This was what I read on the German embassy booking platform for category B
"During the long waiting period for B-list appointments, many students change their plans and do not show up at their assigned appointments. Therefore we will reset the B-list registrations at the end of September and at the end of March before the beginning of the new semester and delete all at that time existing B-list entries. New registrations will be possible again from the beginning of October / April"

True
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
It could be that the cancellation of your previous booking was t successful. I guess the system is still seeing your passport number and name on their database.

Penialpriere:
After I cancelled and it was successful; it was not easy to rebook. It kept saying entry needs to be unique....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
This is what the embassy said and you can check it on their booking platform.

"From November 1st, 2019 the General Consulate will only accept applications with fully funded blocked accounts OR original formal obligations OR a scholarship financed from German public funds or European supported funds"

To my own little understand I think what this means is that by the time you go for the interview you must have fully funded your block account and present a document to that effect. I said this because on the booking platform there is nowhere there that incase you input document for proof of fully funded block account.

epurepu:
Hallo Lueten,

Is anyone aware of this?

N how true is it?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yes unless they are planning to add that option to the booking system.
Mikeval001:

"From November 1st, 2019 the General Consulate will only accept applications with fully funded blocked accounts OR original formal obligations OR a scholarship financed from German public funds or European supported funds"

To my own little understand I think what this means is that by the time you go for the interview you must have fully funded your block account and present a document to that effect. I said this because on the booking platform there is nowhere there that incase you input document for proof of fully funded block account.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
I have fully funded my block account but I don't think there is a way the embassy can know that until I go for my interview and present the documents that will proof that I truly have funded a block account.

Thegamingorca:

Embassy dey pick call? Oboy then try for you oh

Guy call dem with another number ask of why the paucity for AD or if nah true say nah strictly blocked account things before getting AD?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
If you know you booked you appointment before 1sr of October,2019, please for your own good cancel the appointment and rebook.
This is what I read in the embassy booking platform yesterday.... read below

So the earlier the better....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
epurepu:
Hallo Lueten,

Is anyone aware of this?

N how true is it?

Everyone ought to be aware.... The information is on their website so it is true... From November 1 you have to have your blocked account ready before applying for AD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
I cancelled my old booking last night and I booked another immediately without any stress.

Mikeval001:
It could be that the cancellation of your previous booking was t successful. I guess the system is still seeing your passport number and name on their database.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ejay99(f): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
language exam
Luxiana19:
Are you writing testas or language exam?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mikeval001:
I have fully funded my block account but I don't think there is a way the embassy can know that until I go for my interview and present the documents that will proof that I truly have funded a block account.

Yeah dey can't for now. Many days ago I was of the opinion that dey install a feature where ppl can upload picture proof of blocked accounts fully funded on the application for AD page to forestall wicked ppl booking in advance or in hopes of obtaining AL from schools.
If dey introduced that the queues will greatly reduce and legit ppl will be getting dates. Its only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
amikable97:

Everyone ought to be aware.... The information is on their website so it is true... From November 1 you have to have your blocked account ready before applying for AD
so how do you provide the proof that you have the BA before booking for AD?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Betterlife30: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mikeval001:

You have a point bro and at the same time, the application may mean applying for AD too. Nobody is certain about it yet but by next month latest, we should all know if someone will have to upload proof of fully funded block account before someone can get AD. If they truly input that on their website, it will reduce the rate at which people are bastardizing the stuff and AD won't be that difficult to get again. But for now, everything is still speculation until it's confirmed. So we all have to wait and see what they are planning.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Betterlife30:

You have a point bro and at the same time, the application may mean applying for AD too. Nobody is certain about it yet but by next month latest, we should all know if someone will have to upload proof of fully funded block account before someone can get AD. If they truly input that on their website, it will reduce the rate at which people are bastardizing the stuff and AD won't be that difficult to get again. But for now, everything is still speculation until it's confirmed. So we all have to wait and see what they are planning.

Very true

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.