Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614376 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Would it be best to do one's Bsc. here and then focus on doing his masters there cos Bsc. opportunities in Germany seems to have more stress than Msc. and PhD ooo.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kameel9: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
24hours after I applied..
Got response via email..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kameel9: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hello.
Please how where you able to obtain a health insurance certificate?
I’ve gotten almost all my certified documents..
The health insurance certificate is what seems to be delaying me.
I intend sending all my documents over by upper week..
Please help!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ipheeoma24:
Please can someone who came out with a 2:2 apply for category A someone told me it doesn't matter what u came out for that I should apply for category A

grin what other criteria do you meet besides the degree being younger than 2017
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Luxiana19(f): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hello please I wanted to ask if I am to certify my documents before applying for admission from schools online OR certify only if I am sending hardcopy to the school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
Thanks..does that mean I might be lucky to be admitted for msc with my low cgpa..tho I'm hoping and I know there is nothing impossible for God to do..I don't know if there are cases of people that got admitted for msc with a low cgpa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Luxiana19:
Hello please I wanted to ask if I am to certify my documents before applying for admission from schools online OR certify only if I am sending hardcopy to the school

If you are to upload the documents online it means you will upload original documents but if you are sending documents after online applications you send to send certify copies

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Sammynelson:
Thanks..does that mean I might be lucky to be admitted for msc with my low cgpa..tho I'm hoping and I know there is nothing impossible for God to do..I don't know if there are cases of people that got admitted for msc with a low cgpa

I have heard a testimony of a third class holder that got MSc admission, so please give it a trier and your work experience will give support you a lot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Holayinks(m): 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
I'm having the same issue with the school. I got a mail from them today.i already sent a mail to them to clarify the issue since our official language is English. Plus I submitted a copy of EPL too. Yet to respond though.
Ejay99:
hello please has anyone gained admission into htw berlin without ielts I used epl and the school just sent a mail that my documents is incomplete without ielts or toefl any contribution will be much appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Potorico043: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2019
Mikeval001:
Most German schoolsare tuition free schools,visit daad.de. You should patiently search for course of your choice and schools that pays no tuition,you will get them there in abundant.

You made my night boss...Thanks for that. I'll get to it right away.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Strydermanz(m): 5:54am On Dec 05, 2019
Sammynelson:

Many self
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by starboychan: 6:17am On Dec 05, 2019
Chai Htw Berlin does not accept EPL.

[quote author=Ejay99 post=84613320]hello please has anyone gained admission into htw berlin without ielts

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2019
Holayinks:
I'm having the same issue with the school. I got a mail from them today.i already sent a mail to them to clarify the issue since our official language is English. Plus I submitted a copy of EPL too. Yet to respond though.
HTW Berlin doesn't accept EPL, I know 2 people who got admitted and they applied with IELTS. Read instructions before applying, anything you're not sure of, mail the course coordinators to ask.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dollyp4lyf: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2019
Congrats bro

See you in Seigen soon
|quote author=Strydermanz post=84621083]

yes i did

and my admission as been granted...[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2019
kameel9:
24hours after I applied..
Got response via email..

Is it not Msc Data Analytics? What I mean is what date did you submit your application online. I submitted mine 28th October ...more than one month ago....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shakol91(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2019
shantelleasante:
AL just dropped
Paderborn university
International economics and management Msc
Hi, I also planned to apply for the same course but I got turned off when I was told to provide German language proficiency certificate. Was this applicable to you also?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2019
SOLARPOWER1:

Is it not Msc Data Analytics? What I mean is what date did you submit your application online. I submitted mine 28th October ...more than one month ago....

How far CMM /CIT?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Blake250: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2019
dennison4luv:

I have heard a testimony of a third class holder that got MSc admission, so please give it a trier and your work experience will give support you a lot
Friends,pls help me out I am planning to sent my docs to uni-assist by next week nd from wht I research while sending I shud include d original copy of EPL,my question is DT I my to Mk copies of it since I will be applying to 3 schls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2019
Don't try and send original copy ..uni assist only need certified copies of your documents
Blake250:

Friends,pls help me out I am planning to sent my docs to uni-assist by next week nd from wht I research while sending I shud include d original copy of EPL,my question is DT I my to Mk copies of it since I will be applying to 3 schls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2019
shakol91:
Hi, I also planned to apply for the same course but I got turned off when I was told to provide German language proficiency certificate. Was this applicable to you also?
no..not at all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Reytheon: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2019
Those who already have MSc here Nigeria but want to apply for a second MSc in Germany. When filling your education history in your App Form, did you include your previous msc degree? Also in your CV did you include it? I need clarification on this please.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2019
Hello everyone, please where can I process National Population Censors Birth declaration in Lagos and how much does it cost

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by haykays(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2019
let me take a guess, lol.. I think that MOLOLUWA AKA MOLO...

mollode:
Hayley’s marajebe!!! Guess u know who dis is?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2019
Reytheon:
Those who already have MSc here Nigeria but want to apply for a second MSc in Germany. When filling your education history in your App Form, did you include your previous msc degree? Also in your CV did you include it? I need clarification on this please.
Thanks

Yes you can add it, it will give you edge.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by EkeneMiriam: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2019
Hello, please when did you friend book and what date did he use as his start date? I booked for cat B in Oct, Oct 4th to be precise and till now I haven't gotten an AD, the wait is becoming tiring.
Toby88:

I applied in September category B I did my interview 29 November. My friend applied in October and did his 15th November.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Luxiana19(f): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Thanks smiley

dennison4luv:

If you are to upload the documents online it means you will upload original documents but if you are sending documents after online applications you send to send certify copies
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ajeleseujn(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
Luxiana19:

read what your school want thoroughly, requirement of schools differs.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shakol91(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
shantelleasante:

no..not at all
I've sent you mail... Pls reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Blake250: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Phunkyposh:
I am already feeling bad, you are a good person oo.
Read again, I am still gathering info shocked shocked. It is better we win together, You know right grin grin
pls friends,I need ur help on this.I am gathering d necessary docs I need to apply through uni-assist but have some issues with my waec cert since I Had D7 in English back den in 2011 when I sat for d exam BT wrote NECO earlier dis yr.d schl I sat for d exam is saying DT d original copy of my neco will be out in d next 3 years,my question is DT can I still notarize d print out of it nd use it for d application through uni- assist with d neco testimonials nd letter from d schl
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Blake250: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
precious225:
Don't try and send original copy ..uni assist only need certified copies of your documents
Tnx for d reply

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
EkeneMiriam:
Hello, please when did you friend book and what date did he use as his start date? I booked for cat B in Oct, Oct 4th to be precise and till now I haven't gotten an AD, the wait is becoming tiring.
I also booked 4th October and still no AD. The wait is sickening man.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Blake250: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=Blake250 post=84646415]
Tnx for d reply[/quot
Since I will be applying to 3 schls am I to mk 3 copies of d EPL nd attach it to my docs be4 sending it to uni-assist

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.