Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614453 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Crystal2615: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
Is there anyone sending documents to uni assit next week from ibadan? Let's pair up
Msg me pls

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ajeleseujn(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
shantelleasante:
Cant we write a petition to the consulate in Berlin? Telling them what is happening with The Consulate in Nigeria?
This is too much now

grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by harriseen(m): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
Coldie:

I don't know how to check it

Just check your mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

wish you a Merry Christmas jane kiss

Hmmmmm.

Same to you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
faithzy:

Admission deadline has passed
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
faithzy:
Those in Cartegory B, seeking Ad, let's come together I have an idea. Only Reasonable minded people.

What’s the idea please? I sent a Pm.
Respond to it or send me a pm if you haven’t seen mine
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DInkMan(m): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
sassy92:

I got admission for Process Safety and Environmental engineering, what about you?

congrats, Sassy.
AD will be made easy for you

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
DInkMan:

congrats, Sassy.
AD will be made easy for you
Thanks. May it end in praise for us all.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by olenime(m): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
sassy92:

Thanks. May it end in praise for us all.
Amin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is what is on the embassy site,if at all it's true,I think they are referring to new applicants. We need to read and understand it clearly.

"Due to the high demand for appointments for national visa with your todays registration you have to wait for an appointment to apply for your visa several months.

Waiting periods after your registration with your online appointment system:

Family Reunion Visa (NO person eligible for subsidiary protection in Germany!) 10 months

Work permit, AuPair, FSJ, BFD, other (NO Family Reunion / NO Students) 12 months

Students A – Liste 10 months

Students B – Liste at the moment more than 12 months

Please use the following Linkfor our FREE appointment Registration"

Coldie:

For them to put am for the site e fit be true.

Maybe they just removed it to cover the impending scandal.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
I will be at the Redeem Camp tommorow by God's grace, i pray God will show his almightness in our situation. Peeps let's our Faith not Waiver, a united Faith can break any barriers. Remember God is the one that controls the heart of Kings, he can control the choices of the German Consular/Ambassador.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
faithzy:
I will be at the Redeem Camp tommorow by God's grace, i pray God will show his almightness in our situation. Peeps let's our Faith not Waiver, a united Faith can break any barriers. Remember God is the one that controls the heart of Kings, he can control the choices of the German Consular/Ambassador.

I join my faith with yours and pray that it moves this mountain.

Amen

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Coldie(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
faithzy:
Put me in your prayers

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
I can't help but laugh when I see some people attributing the lack of AD to the scarcity of VOs at the embassy.

Please stop deceiving yourself and hand over the matter to God.

Pray fervently and hope for AD.

Also try to look towards other countries too in case...

But seriously if there's any country that Germany needs to cut off from coming to Germany, it is India. My God! Their population is too much here....

Personally, I don't like them.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
4realisreal:

I actually booked cat B since 3rd Oct uptill now no date
Chai. And I'm here having hope ���

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Mikeval001:
This is what is on the embassy site,if at all it's true,I think they are referring to new applicants. We need to read and understand it clearly.

"Due to the high demand for appointments for national visa with your todays registration you have to wait for an appointment to apply for your visa several months.

Waiting periods after your registration with your online appointment system:

Family Reunion Visa (NO person eligible for subsidiary protection in Germany!) 10 months

Work permit, AuPair, FSJ, BFD, other (NO Family Reunion / NO Students) 12 months

Students A – Liste 10 months

Students B – Liste at the moment more than 12 months

Please use the following Linkfor our FREE appointment Registration"

Show me let me see it with my own eyes. Drop the embassy website link here.

If I see it myself and confirm it, then you know I'll have to start porting to Austria or Norway.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Chuukwudi:

If I see it myself and confirm it, then you know I'll have to start porting to Austria or Norway.
Norway deadline has passed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
SELENAqueensy:

What’s the idea please? I sent a Pm.
Respond to it or send me a pm if you haven’t seen mine
I just replied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
HighPriest0:
I can't help but laugh when I see some people attributing the lack of AD to the scarcity of VOs at the embassy.

Please stop deceiving yourself and hand over the matter to God.

Pray fervently and hope for AD.

Also try to look towards other countries too in case...

But seriously if there's any country that Germany needs to cut off from coming to Germany, it is India. My God! Their population is too much here....

Personally, I don't like them.

Why don't you like them?.

Personally, I think they are smart and a good number of them work for SAP.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
Chuukwudi:

They have taken it down, the post is no longer there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
faithzy:

They have taken it down, the post is no longer there

If at all it was once there, then wahala still dey.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Please, can I apply for Schengen student visa in the German embassy in Ghana?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kinfinity007: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Chuukwudi:

Nothing like wahala. As they took it off the page, dats how they will take it off there chest!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Coldie(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Chuukwudi:

It was there. I was the one who brought it to notice before others started seeing it

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kinfinity007:
Nothing like wahala. As they took it off the page, dats how they will take it off there chest!!

They have not removed it o.

See

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Chuukwudi:

See

. Hmmmm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Chuukwudi:

See

They will take it down too, initially it was every where, then they took it off the English version, later the German version, hopefully they will take it off the visa over view page
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Chuukwudi:

Perhaps it's clearly stated that if you book as of " Today"
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
However how realistic Is it to wait for admission for over a year?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
faithzy:

I can't understand it at all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
faithzy:
It does not make sense at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.