Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (622158 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
princejck:

I beg tell them.. make them no go spoil for others
Bro I have my ways, I don't need agitation to get my way
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kinfinity007: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
faithzy:
I will be at the Redeem Camp tommorow by God's grace, i pray God will show his almightness in our situation. Peeps let's our Faith not Waiver, a united Faith can break any barriers. Remember God is the one that controls the heart of Kings, he can control the choices of the German Consular/Ambassador.
proverbs 21:1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
clintonsparkz:
It does not make sense at all, who waits a year to get interview date for studies, I feel the German embassy should come clean if they don't want Nigerians, let us know, instead of wasting money and time posting documents, printing and all, still yet no AD, they should just be clear, this is so wrong of them, Ghana our neighbours don't suffer this, I don't understand.

Some don fund block accounts self and dey hope....the truth is that the number of Nigeria students applying for visa per year is the highest in Africa. Its just an indirect way to cut the number down.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kinfinity007: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Energygod:
Please don't go shoot yourself in the leg
The humble fact is that most of you now wanting to take this to different authorities
This same issue came up during winter
Please don't try it
It will end badly trust me

They can't do anything
You think the embassy makes decisions without the approval of the people you wanna report to??

That's why I say whatever the embassy has said I final
No going back on it
That's how they changed the booking style in May some guys were doubting saying by November it will go back to the normal style of either email or pick date yourself

If you're still lost and hoping they change their mad
Sorry to burst your bubble but they won't

It's a subtle way of saying they don't want us anymore in large numbers

The only thing I just wanna ask them
What of those that booked before that message came on the site

But then going back on their decision
Nahhh it won't happen nothing you say or do will budge those guys trust me Las Las na their country the BA na your own no be them go spend am

who is he that sayeth a thing and it cometh to pass when the Lord has not commanded it!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kinfinity007:
proverbs 21:1
Yes bro, I'm not scared, God made it clear that with man it's impossible but with God all things are possible.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kinfinity007:
who is he that sayeth a thing and it cometh to pass when the Lord has not commanded it!!

I like the way Nigerians can be so religious instantly.......i wish nahh so them dey pray for our country

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
princejck:

Some don fund block accounts self and dey hope....the truth is that the number of Nigeria students applying for visa per year is the highest in Africa. Its just an indirect way to cut the number down.
Funny, what do you expect the most populous black nation, what about Indians?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kinfinity007: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
They caught James, and nobody said anything and they killed him, then they laid their hands on Peter and prayer was made and an Angel rescued Peter. They changed booking style and blocked account and nothing was said, and now they dare to extend waiting periods. But I say never!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
princejck:

I like the way Nigerians can be so religious instantly.......i wish nahh so them dey pray for our country
Bro if you wont support the Faith, back off with your hypocrisy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
faithzy:

Funny, what do you expect the most populous black nation, what about Indians?

Forget about Indians, they have more to offer than us
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
faithzy:

Bro if you wont support the Faith, back off with your hypocrisy

U need God always not only when u need AD that’s my point

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
princejck:

Bro I'm a child of God. I'm not ashamed of God. I carry God wherever I go
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kinfinity007:
They caught James, and nobody said anything and they killed him, then they laid their hands on Peter and prayer was made and an Angel rescued Peter. They changed booking style and blocked account and nothing was said, and now they dare to extend waiting periods. But I say never!!!!

My guy u put urself in place of the angel
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
faithzy:

Bro I'm a child of God. I'm not ashamed of God. I carry God wherever I go

I believe u....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
princejck:

Bro all flesh is grass. When you realise this things wound not bother you, you would understand you just have to take everyday as it comes and put God infront of you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by nanizle(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kinfinity007:

Bro, like seriously?

The embassy has literally stated why you should expect long waiting times.

Why are you taking it so personal/spiritual?

IamNotUnderstanding undecided

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
nanizle:

Bro, like seriously?

You know, he could get a date tomorrow and you will be nagging
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kinfinity007: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
nanizle:

Bro, like seriously?

is Dat wot u think!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by nanizle(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
faithzy:

You know, he could get a date tomorrow and you will be nagging

I'll be happy for him.

Why would I nag about it??

You guys really don't have to attach spirituality to everything.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by toulouse: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
shantelleasante:
Why can't we petition to Berlin? Why!!!!!
Visa is not a right,it’s a privilege,we shouldn’t complicate issues.I will advice you put a call through to the embassy for better clarification on this issue.my opinion though..

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
nanizle:

I'll be happy for him.

Why would I nag about it??

You guys really don't have to attach spirituality to everything.
Okay. So shall it be.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
toulouse:

Visa is not a right,it’s a privilege,we shouldn’t complicate issues.I will advice you put a call through to the embassy for better clarification on this issue.my opinion though..
Not a bad contribution.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
princejck:

grin grin

It's ridiculous especially in this issue.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Senamie(m): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kheji1:
Has anyone applied for Development Economics in University of Göttingen and gotten a feedback from them or done interview?

Check pm bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Energygod: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
nanizle:

Bro, like seriously?

Like I don't understand grin grin

Something they've explained and said how it will be you're now saying you want to pray for protocol to be broken
People funny o.
Go ask work permit and re Union people

Guy that 12 months na 12 months no prayer or whatsoever will change their mind
Prayer in this case isn't the solution
Fact!!

if you still wanna kabash at osun mountain
Please do so

(Btw I'm a string Christian so don't come and metion me yarning me caps)

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Energygod: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
princejck:

I beg tell them.. make them no go spoil for others

It's not even wise
Visa no be your own you wan come dey flex muscle like say na your country

Make all man wise o abeg it can get worse than this no make am worse ejoor
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 12:43am On Dec 13, 2019
Energygod:

Like I don't understand grin grin

Something they've explained and said how it will be you're now saying you want to pray for protocol to be broken
People funny o.
Go ask work permit and re Union people

Guy that 12 months na 12 months no prayer or whatsoever will change their mind
Prayer in this case isn't the solution
Fact!!

if you still wanna kabash at osun mountain
Please do so

(Btw I'm a string Christian so don't come and metion me yarning me caps)
Guy u are so pessimistic, whatever u believe biko believe it for yourself, don't rub it on everyone, if he prays let him do so, I am optimistic that things will change by January, so whatever u wrote up there is for u alone, one thing I have noticed about this embassy stuff is how unstable they are, they make policies and change, so please let the optimistic ones be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gbens2000(m): 1:14am On Dec 13, 2019
toulouse:

Chairman for someone that v paid school fees, it’s out right
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Megatronn(m): 3:09am On Dec 13, 2019
Lol... So bad I arrived this thread just when this 12months cat B and 10 months cat A saga is starting...
Sorry guys, I'm not going back... We die here 10 months or no 10 months... Rubbish!!! grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 3:51am On Dec 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 4:08am On Dec 13, 2019
kwemkizito:
Who can make it over to Germany Embassy ( Nigeria) today, Indicate let's go in group and get accurate information please.

Please do not go there and protest, the number of applicants re too much that’s why there’s no available appointments slot at least for 12 months. There re other countries u can have quality education for free also if u can’t wait. But remove the mentality that its ur right cuz it’s just arrogant and won’t work.

40% of Nigerians who came to study ended up not studying, all this re factors considered to reduce the rate of Nigerian students flowing in. So either be patient or look for alternative but do not make it even worst by going there.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.