Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (619566 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
GabeLegendary:

The semester you resume is your first semester.
You start lectures then. All you can do now if you have admission already is to wait until you get your AD. If you don't get it before the deadline for resumption for the summer semester elapses then write the school and ask to differ to the next semester..
sassy92:

It's pretty obvious that if you resume during summer semester then summer semester is your first semester. The semester you resume is your first semester

faithzy:

You have to send a mail to the school international office, they will tell you if its possible or not, schools differ with polices.

Thanks guys for your response. You've pointed out that in Germany, Winter or Summer semester will be your first semester if you resume in either one of them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OKENNAPRINCE: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
ejighikepat:

Wow scholarship
Congrats
While not booked using Abuja click on scholarship you will get a date immediately within a space of one week

will this make it faster? Because I am currently working in Lagos and not in Abuja at the moment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by smokinloud(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
faithzy:
Cartegory B, except you have Testtas score of 100-130
please can you help me on how to prepare for testas... coz the last time I checked TESTAs is for graduate... and I am not in school...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
smokinloud:

please can you help me on how to prepare for testas...
coz the last time I checked TESTAs is for graduate... and I am not in school...

TestAs is not for graduate only, if u prepare u can make it easily. Just put ur mind to it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
mekanta7:
Please can someone recommend schools that still accept application for summer intake. Masters in business related. Without uniassist

Don’t u think applying for admission for summer is a little too late...taken AD into consideration also. Just my observation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mercy95(f): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ijomobi:
To those who have written their exams, is it possible to study for a month and have like 7.0 in all sections?
And please if anyone has hard copy of IELTS study materials and stays in Abuja or close by, I would be glad to come and get them from you.
thanks.

Its possible to even get higher point, It depends on you actually.. send me a mail, i can foward the soft copy materials i have to you

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mercy95(f): 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
AL just dropped
South Westphalia university
grin grin
Lemme quickly go and queue with my Category A people
We will all hear good news soon on dates IJN

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kelvinnadis(m): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mercy95:
AL just dropped
grin grin

Congrats

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ndiana606: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Please house, can Nigeria students in German invite his or her family to come over like those in UK?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fazznazz: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Dear Ernestjino, this is the lady you met on our flight to Germany. Kindly reply my mail.
ernestjino:
my AM came with a condition that I should indicate a travel date not later than 17th Nov. So I came to summit it myself on 12th then follow it up with calls to embassy got it on 14th, to tell u how rush it is, am traveling from here in Lagos not going to Abj to even say good bye to some people, they had to send some of my clothes through wave bill for me shocked

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by nayo10(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Good day guys, pls can anyone give me more info about this testas exam, I am thinking of writing it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kelvinnadis(m): 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
nayo10:
Good day guys, pls can anyone give me more info about this testas exam, I am thinking of writing it

Google will be a better help bro...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by EngrEzra: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Gbambor:
omo guys it seems this German guys dont want us anymore going by this issue of lon waiting period. I've been following this thread since September and already gotten my documents ready for April/May admission period but going by this visa issues, It looks like I'm going to start killing the German waka fo my mind. Considering I studied petroleum for Undergrad, Norway go even make sense pass for my field . So it seems this Germany waiting period have made me change mind to Norway. As they also have a block account pattern like Germny only difference is that it will be 5million naira unlike Germany that is 4. Problem wey i go get now be say most school application don close for early december
Check out University of Stavanger.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by nayo10(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
kelvinnadis:

Google will be a better help bro...
Tried that already, can't seem to find textbook or handbook to practice
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dipotol: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mercy95:
AL just dropped
grin grin

Wow, congratulations!! Which course please? Because I also applied to this school for systems Engineering and Engineering management and I haven't received anything.
Also, can you please send a DM so we can maintain further correspondence?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
nayo10:

Tried that already, can't seem to find textbook or handbook to practice

You can buy ebook online on TestAs Preparation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OKENNAPRINCE: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
OKENNAPRINCE:
Hey guys
I just got the DAAD Scholarship for an Msc program in Berlin starting summer with my language classes starting in February.
I just booked for appointment at the consulate in Lagos.
Pls how soon can I get an interview date and what documents do I need to present or go along with.

Looking forward to your kind response.
Thanks

I've gotten an appointment date now.

Thanks for the response I got.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ijomobi(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mercy95:

Its possible to even get higher point, It depends on you actually.. send me a mail, i can foward the soft copy materials i have to you

jubrilismaelolanrewaju@gmail.com

Thanks sis
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mercy95(f): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
dipotol:

Wow, congratulations!! Which course please? Because I also applied to this school for systems Engineering and Engineering management and I haven't received anything.
Also, can you please send a DM so we can maintain further correspondence?

Masters in International Management and Information System
You can still chill, it might still come in, cos wen i mailed dem sometime last month, dey said the will start giving admission btw End of December to Mid Of January

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dipotol: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mercy95:

Masters in International Management and Information System
You can still chill, it might still come in, cos wen i mailed dem sometime last month, dey said the will start giving admission btw End of December to Mid Of January

Thanks for the response. Mine too will come in.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mercy95(f): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
dipotol:

Thanks for the response. Mine too will come in.

Amen ��
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jacknn: 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
Gbambor:
omo guys it seems this German guys dont want us anymore going by this issue of lon waiting period. I've been following this thread since September and already gotten my documents ready for April/May admission period but going by this visa issues, It looks like I'm going to start killing the German waka fo my mind. Considering I studied petroleum for Undergrad, Norway go even make sense pass for my field . So it seems this Germany waiting period have made me change mind to Norway. As they also have a block account pattern like Germny only difference is that it will be 5million naira unlike Germany that is 4. Problem wey i go get now be say most school application don close for early december

Please I'm alls interested in this Norway movement, but d issh is how many months do de give after grad to look for a job,I'm also in the geoscience field,and wats dia visa plan like for students
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yinbridge: 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
This is the testas website, here you can book for the exam for those who are looking to register just follow this link

www.testas.de

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
OKENNAPRINCE:

Congrats! What date are u given
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:02am On Dec 19, 2019
OKENNAPRINCE:

You got AD from scholarship in less than 12 hours grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 12:19am On Dec 19, 2019
Jacknn:

Please I'm alls interested in this Norway movement, but d issh is how many months do de give after grad to look for a job,I'm also in the geoscience field,and wats dia visa plan like for students
Norway deadline have passed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 1:00am On Dec 19, 2019
OKENNAPRINCE:

The kain preferential treatment given to scholarship students makes me sober sometimes.

No interview
Quick Appointments date
Quick visa...

Oh my God..... It's well

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gbambor: 6:52am On Dec 19, 2019
omo See speed of AD... Congrats man
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gbambor: 6:55am On Dec 19, 2019
OKENNAPRINCE:

omo see speed of AD with scholarship... Congrats Gee
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by asamwababy: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2019
GabeLegendary:

FBI agent..

Yes sir.

There are some funny people on this thread who want to take advantage of potential students and we all have to keep vigil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.