Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (616402 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
GabeLegendary:
This german waka has had me having sleepless nights for weeks now.
Those on scholarship seem to have the advantage. A.D in less than 24hrs.
So I got thinking...
Does having a sponsor who has a permanent residency in Germany fall under the category of Scholarship?
Someone pls help clarify.
Or it's just scholarship from public universities..
Help pls.

No, it doesn’t fall under scholarship.

The scholarship has to be from EU or German public institution.

Even private schools with grant re not scholarship

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
GabeLegendary:

Ok

Guy don’t worry, all this issue will resolve itself probably before April next year... don’t rush into paying too much money to school abroad unless u re rich.

But if u be like me... then just dey patient...ur German waka go pure.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
faithzy:

I'm disappointed with the German mission Nigeria, if they can't handle the flow, they should outsource to VFS, thats what embassies with low manpower are doing, even Germany mission in middle east

Even Germany missions in India despite having 5 separate outlets still use vfs to book. It's sensible

What's baffling is you no go see paulinus dey ginger to tell the Lagos office to do what's expected to reach out. Nah to bounce ppl wey no arrange documents he sabi.

I don't even think it's the Berlin office that's the problem now sef

Infact Turkey embassy sef dey run the whole visa parole thru third party for Nigeria so why can't germany embassy lagos stretch hand to vfs?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
shantelleasante:
You dont know what's going on grin

How are you holding up
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gold234: 12:00am On Dec 20, 2019
Hello everyone,
Please I have questions regarding this German waka and I will appreciate your answers to it.

Can a Nigerian Mom going for Master's program travel with her child?
If yes, how much is she expected to have in her blocked account for herself and her child?
If the visa is approved and granted, will the German Government permit the mom to enroll her child in a German school over there?
Can the mom cope with the pressure of studying, working and taking care of the little child over there?

Please your suggestions are welcome. Thank you very much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 12:20am On Dec 20, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Even Germany missions in India despite having 5 separate outlets still use vfs to book. It's sensible

What's baffling is you no go see paulinus dey ginger to tell the Lagos office to do what's expected to reach out. Nah to bounce ppl wey no arrange documents he sabi.

I don't even think it's the Berlin office that's the problem now sef

Infact Turkey embassy sef dey run the whole visa parole thru third party for Nigeria so why can't germany embassy lagos stretch hand to vfs?
This is where the problem lies, there is no diplomatic reason to explain this, it's just pure Lackadaisical attitude from the administrators.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 12:24am On Dec 20, 2019
OKENNAPRINCE:
Hey guys
I just got the DAAD Scholarship for an Msc program in Berlin starting summer with my language classes starting in February.
I just booked for appointment at the consulate in Lagos.
Pls how soon can I get an interview date and what documents do I need to present or go along with.

Looking forward to your kind response.
Thanks

Please can I get the link for the scholarship? I just PM you now please reply. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Shogun200: 1:08am On Dec 20, 2019
Mercy95:
AL just dropped
South Westphalia university
grin grin
Lemme quickly go and queue with my Category A people
We will all hear good news soon on dates IJN
pls which program did you apply for. Thanks for your response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Shogun200: 1:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Mercy95:

Masters in International Management and Information System
You can still chill, it might still come in, cos wen i mailed dem sometime last month, dey said the will start giving admission btw End of December to Mid Of January
Thanks a lot, I got the info already.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Blake250: 2:30am On Dec 20, 2019
clintonsparkz:
I would be sending documents to Germany on Monday or on Tuesday next week, if u are around asaba, Onitsha and co and want to send anywhere, please PM me to share cost. thanks
I would also and live in Onitsha BT would love to send mine first week of Jan since some schls are already on xmass break and u sending dose docs will still HV to wait till Jan for dem to be able to go through ur it ,unless u a applying for summer session me is winter and will like to apply on time
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chymak: 2:43am On Dec 20, 2019
Betnomore:
It's 1.63
Formula is German scale =Nmax-Nattained/Nmax-Nlowest) x3+1.

@Betnomore..Pls educate me more...what is A cgpa of 3.3/5.0 in German standard?.. OK for Msc?..Regards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by shantelleasante(f): 6:17am On Dec 20, 2019
Mad o
Thegamingorca:

How are you holding up
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2019
princejck:

No, it doesn’t fall under scholarship.

The scholarship has to be from EU or German public institution.

Even private schools with grant re not scholarship
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 6:51am On Dec 20, 2019
princejck:

Guy don’t worry, all this issue will resolve itself probably before April next year... don’t rush into paying too much money to school abroad unless u re rich.

But if u be like me... then just dey patient...ur German waka go pure.
Where will even see the money. Lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sharly343(f): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Good morning house..i want to make an enquire,if it's possible to use BSC 100level transcript to study Msc in Germany...so as to know If I am to continue with Uniassit..thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 7:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Dont waste your money...how do you think you can use 100level transcript for MSC admission in Germany...
Sharly343:
Good morning house..i want to make an enquire,if it's possible to use BSC 100level transcript to study Msc in Germany...so as to know If I am to continue with Uniassit..thanks

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Betnomore: 7:04am On Dec 20, 2019

Its quite easy to calculate
Nmax= Nigerian maximum GP which is 5.0 in your case
Nattained= Nigerian GP attained which is 3.3 in your case
Nlowest= Nigerian minimum GP which is 0 in your case
So it goes like D's

(5.0-3.3)÷(5.0-0)x3+1
(1.7÷5)x3+1
(0.34x3)+1
1.02+1

Chymak:

@Betnomore..Pls educate me more...what is A cgpa of 3.3/5.0 in German standard?.. OK for Msc?..Regards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by priscysylvia: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2019
Blake250:
I would also and live in Onitsha BT would love to send mine first week of Jan since some schls are already on xmass break and u sending dose docs will still HV to wait till Jan for dem to be able to go through ur it ,unless u a applying for summer session me is winter and will like to apply on time

I will be sending Jan too but to Hannover
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2019
Betnomore:
Its quite easy to calculate Nmax= Nigerian maximum GP which is 5.0 in your case Nattained= Nigerian GP attained which is 3.3 in your case Nlowest= Nigerian minimum GP which is 0 in your case So it goes like D's
(5.0-3.3)÷(5.0-0)x3+1 (1.7÷5)x3+1 (0.34x3)+1 1.02+1 2.02

2.2 not 2.02

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sharly343(f): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2019
precious225:
Dont waste your money...how do you think you can use 100level transcript for MSC admission in Germany...

Ailt dear...thanks alot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gentyholar: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2019
Betnomore:

Its quite easy to calculate
Nmax= Nigerian maximum GP which is 5.0 in your case
Nattained= Nigerian GP attained which is 3.3 in your case
Nlowest= Nigerian minimum GP which is 1 in your case.
Minimum grade is 1.
0 na carry over

So it goes like D's

(5.0-3.3)÷(5.0-0)x3+1
(1.7÷5)x3+1
(0.34x3)+1
1.02+1

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chymak: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2019
clintonsparkz:
2.2 not 2.02

I guess not quite good for tuition-free MSC abi?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Blake250: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=priscysylvia post=85066012]

I will be sending Jan too but to Hannover [/quote
We can sent togeda for it cost to be lesser on us]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Betnomore: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2019
Thanks for the correction

[quote author=gentyholar post=85067187][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by starboychan: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Chymak:

It's 2.28 and it's regarded as Good .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bibilucky1: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2019
Urgent Assistance!
Please, who has applied to Ludwig University, Munich? I want to know when to send my documents to the international office.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2019
Chymak:

I guess not quite good for tuition-free MSC abi?
it is, it's above the 2.5 minimum, so u are good to go, work on your motivational letter, and that's it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=Blake250 post=85067451][/quote] you guys should gather up, I still haven't seen your PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2019
Sharly343:

Do you mean B.sc? Cos even in Nigeria you can't use 100L transcript to get Msc admission.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.