Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617221 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayooluwa45: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tommynaku:

I have already gotten AL from Karlsruhe which i used to book. an also expecting from Leibniz Uni Hannover and HCU Hamburg.
I dont have any issues. Thank you for your concern

ok den..I pray we will all be given AD very soon
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
When did you apply bro
Awilibogy:
First Admission Letter from Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied sciences Just drop.

Brothers, Interview Dates Still Dey Available I book since June 28th ooo.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by nasjeje: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hello my good people in the house.I'm New here
There is something I don't understand about what some1 posted here regarding cart A or Cart B. Is it that some1 with 2.2 second class lower In Nigeria wouldnt be able apply for masters in Germany anymore or what?
How can I convert 3.10/4 scale to Germany scale?
Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
M not sure uni assist will forward it again since it has passed july 15...i had same issue last year i submitted by july 7 or so got reply on july 19 that my transcript had issues but i sent it again by july 22 ..unfortunately they sent me a mail that d missing documents was sent in after the july 15 which is thier deadline ..regardless just try certify and send again..Never give up bro...God bless
benjamin139:

it might be that one of your documents wasn't adequately certified. such happened to me, i later discovered that one of the pages of my transcript was not signed but it was stamped. such minor errors can lead to this. just do the certification again and ensure that every page of your transcript is signed and stamped. as long as they initially received your documents before the deadline of 15th July, your documents will be processed and sent to the school you applied..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by victree007(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
calinto:

Good day bro, seems I don't understand this PM things, I didn't see it though. How about other media to communicate
I don't want to post my number here to avoid spamming. check your email spam folder or inbox, you should see a mail that says victree007 from Nairaland (or something similar) sent you a message.
Respond to the message, we will communicate afterwards.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Who has gotten AD recently?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Awilibogy:
Good evening house

please I need a sample of a sponsorship letter, my sponsor doesn't know what is like, and how to go about it, please I need your help in this, thanks.

DM or leave ur watsapp numb
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Anyone admitted to Master's Life Science Informatics at DIT?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chimax1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
doppelganger10:
Anyone admitted to Master's Life Science Informatics at DIT?
do you mean medical informatics?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Smilingalbino: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hello. People booking appointments with the embassy please How exactly do you book. What do you write to the embassy? Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Ayooluwa45:

ok den..I pray we will all be given AD very soon
I will join you guys in faith. I already book with that AL from Karlsruhe and have my AD for 7th Aug
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by rockyh(m): 12:15am On Jul 24, 2019
Please folk I was just given admission to study Masters in international economics business and cultural Diplomacy in Furtwangen university n I want to apply for my visa but would like to be guided on the steps to follow as regards documents needed also like to know about my chances of getting a visa for October 1 resumption
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kendocity4u: 12:17am On Jul 24, 2019
Smilingalbino:
Hello. People booking appointments with the embassy please How exactly do you book. What do you write to the embassy? Thank you

You book through the German Embassy Website with your Email......but am not so sure that there is still room for Booking Appointment but you can Check
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tamax: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2019
I disagreed with u Sir/Ma. This increment will only be effective starting from January 2020 as it as been stated and also to any one submitting application for visa come 1st of September 2019. So I'm sure anyone going to DE this winter having submitted visa application before September 1 2019 will be exempted and he or she will be able to unblock and do other paper works on arrival in DE.

I believe everything will end well with us all by God grace smiley

dailydolar:
this thing is very clear there's nothing to ask the €10,236 starts from September 1st and winter starts by that same time so what confusing it's very simple if U block €8,640 now U will definitely get your visa but U might not be able to get your work and resident permit if them no see the new rate so if you get money do the new rate and move ahead mind you some of the VO's don't even know anything about all his.
Hope this help

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vickmor002: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2019
Victos:
Hi everyone.

Pls if you applied for Bsc Management and Technology at TUM, I'd like to know if you have been interviewed. Got the date for my interview but I am to appear in person in Munich, I informed them of my inability to appear in person, got a mail yesterday asking me to present a strong argument for me to have my interview via Skype, just wondering what argument I am to come up with.

Meaning u should give me strong reasons why they should do your interview via Skype.

When did u applied? Do u have a degree first nw?.. I applied for same school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Lammydamsel: 1:03am On Jul 24, 2019
He is right sir, from Sept. 2019 onwards, if you want to extend your Visa the foreign office will ask for €10,350.

[quaote author=Tamax post=80570113]I disagreed with u Sir/Ma. This increment will only be effective starting from January 2020 as it as been stated and also to any one submitting application for visa come 1st of September 2019. So I'm sure anyone going to DE this winter having submitted visa application before September 1 2019 will be exempted and he or she will be able to unblock and do other paper works on arrival in DE.

I believe everything will end well with us all by God grace smiley

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Oladecoolz(m): 1:25am On Jul 24, 2019
doppelganger10:

No. I didn't. Mine is Master's in Life Science Informatics

ok boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 24, 2019
Hello house,
Please my university won't hand over my transcript to me personally and they will water mark on all the pages the place it is going like for the German Embassy now they will water mark This Copy is Valid for Only the German Embassy on all the pages.

I have asked them to send it to my they said No even though it will be sealed

If they are to personally send the transcript to the embassy should it arrive before my interview or after my interview. I also hope it wont give me issues during the interview.
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ollyewa: 3:59am On Jul 24, 2019
Emexnairaland:
Congratulations,
Are you using SL or BA , if later... Have you funded?
. BA sir , funded last week ...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ollyewa: 4:01am On Jul 24, 2019
sassy92:
Congratulations!!! Please state your school, course and degree type so I can update the AM testifiers list.

. TU Freiberg, groundwater management ( MSc)

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 4:34am On Jul 24, 2019
goggles:
Hello house,
Please my university won't hand over my transcript to me personally and they will water mark on all the pages the place it is going like for the German Embassy now they will water mark This Copy is Valid for Only the German Embassy on all the pages.

I have asked them to send it to my they said No even though it will be sealed

If they are to personally send the transcript to the embassy should it arrive before my interview or after my interview. I also hope it wont give me issues during the interview.
Thank you

When we say read from the pages of this thread to learn from other people's experience, you guys think we are very irrational. The price of ignorance is very expensive and unfortunately that's what you are paying for.

Wetin concern sending transcripts to German embassy, how do you retrieve it if they finally send it there. Has it ever been heard that anyone here sent transcripts to German embassy. Where did you get such information from. For your information dude, virtually all universities don't hand in transcripts to their students, so your case is not different. A good number of us learnt by reading through other people's experience here and today we have original copies of our transcripts with us. Just imagine the problem you have brought to yourself because you failed to learn from what others have been sharing freely here.

We have said this countless number of times here, look for a university close to you, approach the HOD of a department, explain to him or her why you intend to send your transcript through them and what you need it for, then you order them to send it there while you go pick it up. Alternatively look for a company you can easily access, send it to them, go and pick it up later.

NB : If you feel like insulting me after reading this, go ahead. But I have passed across my message to you. He who have ears let him hear it loud and clear. One love. All the very best.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 4:58am On Jul 24, 2019
rockyh:
Please folk I was just given admission to study Masters in international economics business and cultural Diplomacy in Furtwangen university n I want to apply for my visa but would like to be guided on the steps to follow as regards documents needed also like to know about my chances of getting a visa for October 1 resumption

No one here can authoritatively tell you that you have a chance, if you know the number of people here who are waiting for appointment date (AD), you will definitely not ask this question you just did.

In all honesty, I would suggest you plan against next year as your resumption date seems not feasible without any appointment date on sight. If you don't understand how things work here which I just noticed from your sets of questions, spend time to read from the old thread and learn from other people's experience.

Start now to be on the look for schools, apply to several schools as much as possible, send your application to schools who give out admission letters earlier, apparently schools with early application dates, so as to enable you be on a safer side to get appointment dates early enough before the rush hour.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 6:00am On Jul 24, 2019
Smilingalbino:

Visit the embassy website below, read through and follow the instructions to make a successful booking. Wish you luck......
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 6:02am On Jul 24, 2019
rockyh:

Congratulations. You should visit the embassy website below. Follow the instructions and I wish you luck to a successful booking.
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 6:06am On Jul 24, 2019
chimax1:
do you mean medical informatics?

Both are different.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by acissej: 6:51am On Jul 24, 2019
Hello, house am new here. A friend of mine who got admission for MSc since April and applied for AD around may( Got AD august). He got a job paying around 500k recently, so he is no longer interested in the Msc. Is it possible for him to be given visa with just statement of account, he is just interested in getting the visa but is not travelling and also not blocking any account. Also any hope for Cat B guys, I got AL for bacelor degree into rhine waal last week, I have an HND certificate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:05am On Jul 24, 2019
See question o. He applied for AD for STUDENT VISA, without AL and BA (or any other proof of sustenance), He won't be given STUDENT VISA. He should apply for Schegen visa instead. As for ADs, please keep praying.

acissej:
Hello, house am new here. A friend of mine who got admission for MSc since April and applied for AD around may( Got AD august). He got a job paying around 500k recently, so he is no longer interested in the Msc. Is it possible for him to be given visa with just statement of account, he is just interested in getting the visa but is not travelling and also not blocking any account. Also any hope for Cat B guys, I got AL for bacelor degree into rhine waal last week, I have an HND certificate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Magma012: 7:16am On Jul 24, 2019
Good morning People.

to day favour!!!!!!! shall fall on us ALL AMEN

grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by otunbanimi: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2019
Amen
Magma012:
Good morning People.

grin cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2019
Magma012:
Good morning People.
grin cheesy

Amen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2019
He wouldn't be given visa with statement of account. He can not even be interviewed with statement of account. Pls tell your friend to reject the admission and also cancel his appointment and focus on his job. What does he need the visa for?. Nawao, wetin musa no go see for gate
There is hope for everybody. Just be prayerful
acissej:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.