Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615394 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by obibanks: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:
Please, who knows anything about this school or has a friend studying in University of Applied Science, Dresden? I just got a notification from them that I have been admitted for selection procedure. I have not seen applicants on German thread talked about this school.

Also applied for this course. I didn't know their process was this long & tasking, and they said they don't defer admission. I could have applied somwhere else
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Richmondoau(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
My course is a restricted one and I already got the acceptance letter although no AD yet
Tommynaku:

Please what course did you apply for? Is it a restricted or non restricted. On the school site they said students for restricted courses should wait 2 weeks after 15 july as they recieved more appliation. Am thinking thats why i have not heard from them otherwise I cant find the AL as you directed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Richmondoau:
My course is a restricted one and I already got the acceptance letter although no AD yet
Thats ok, I think I just have to stick with Hafencity University Hamburg cos those schools TU Berlin and Leibniz University Hannover are just something else. Not notifying whether acceptance or rejection. Will expect that AL by Aug
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
obibanks:

Also applied for this course. I didn't know their process was this long & tasking, and they said they don't defer admission. I could have applied somwhere else
The reason is, it is a restricted course, I downloaded their flyer, they don't accept a lot of students like that. Did you get a mail from them today? Let us wait till August when they will send admission letters to successful applicants.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by obibanks: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

The reason is, it is a restricted course, I downloaded their flyer, they don't accept a lot of students like that. Did you get a mail from them today? Let us wait till August when they will send admission letters to successful applicants.

Goodluck bro, I've already gotten admission somewhere else and gone for interview though grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
obibanks:

Goodluck bro, I've already gotten admission somewhere else and gone for interview though grin grin
That is good bro. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bamstar007: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tommynaku:

Thats ok, I think I just have to stick with Hafencity University Hamburg cos those schools TU Berlin and Leibniz University Hannover are just something else. Not notifying whether acceptance or rejection. Will expect that AL by Aug
Uni hannover is something else, I applied to geodesy and geoinformatics in summer 2019, they didn’t give acceptance notification or rejection letter. I wrote them severally before the replied that they have given admission and I was not one of them.
I guess they only notify applicants with admission, those without admission are left hanging
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by acissej: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
whats ur cgpa, was ur first degree in geoinformatics.
Bamstar007:

Uni hannover is something else, I applied to geodesy and geoinformatics in summer 2019, they didn’t give acceptance notification or rejection letter. I wrote them severally before the replied that they have given admission and I was not one of them.
I guess they only notify applicants with admission, those without admission are left hanging
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by otunbanimi: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
what did you later do? did you select the waiver? i am in the same shoe

omisyk:
Good morning fam, please i saw this on my Bochum application portal, do I need to select *WAIVER AWAITING LIST* or I should just ignore. Please help me. People in BOCHUM and those familiar with Bochum admission process should help me

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bamstar007: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
acissej:
whats ur cgpa, was ur first degree in geoinformatics.
I did geography... not geoinformatics, I mailed the course coordinator before applying and she gave a go ahead
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by otunbanimi: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
hello people,

please what does this mean?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Develpeast: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
I applied for visa application by faith and I got it yesterday. My problem is that, I mistakenly wrote that my university resumption is ending of August and I just found out that it will be early october. Should I cancel the application or it does not matter?

Please I need answers.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hello,

Are u saying u booedk for AD yesterday and u got a date same yesterday?

Please clarify

Cheers...

Develpeast:
I applied for visa application by faith and I got it yesterday. My problem is that, I mistakenly wrote that my university resumption is ending of August and I just found out that it will be early october. Should I cancel the application or it does not matter?

Please I need answers.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Develpeast:

Please I need answers.

What exactly did you get yesterday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Baabu320: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
I was rejected by bielefeld universitat Economics scientific approach cuz i study business admin and applied for economics and Business mathematics.
i want to ask does this rejection affect the Business mathematics?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Develpeast: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Slip:
Hello,

Are u saying u booedk for AD yesterday and u got a date same yesterday?

Please clarify

Cheers...

Sorry, I got AL yesterday after booking for visa application prior to now. My problem is that I used end of August as my resumption date when the school applied for resumes october 14.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Valentinejeco: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hmm I just checked mine ,the same with yours
otunbanimi:
hello people,

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Valentinejeco: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
This is the mail I got in morning from them after I messaged them concerning my admission process ,we just have to wait till 31,let us keep calm and be prayerful

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Develpeast:

Sorry, I got AL yesterday after booking for visa application prior to now. My problem is that I used end of August as my resumption date when the school applied for resumes october 14.
just go for your interview...you ain't got problem.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Develpeast: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
parksg:
just go for your interview...you ain't got problem.

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Develpeast: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

@NathyBongos.....This is what I saw on the Website of the German Embassy Lagos this morning. It is boldly written . Abuja Embassy conduct interview for Msc and Phd guys.

So invariably, it is advisable to use abuja embassy for any msc and phd appointment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uchezdedon(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
Awilibogy:
Good evening house

please I need a sample of a sponsorship letter, my sponsor doesn't know what is like, and how to go about it, please I need your help in this, thanks.

DM Bitte...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

@NathyBongos.....This is what I saw on the Website of the German Embassy Lagos this morning. It is boldly written . Abuja Embassy conduct interview for Msc and Phd guys.

Please can people comment on this ooo.
How true is it, for we that are awaiting AD.

one more question.... We that have booked, any possibility of still getting AD since we have registered before they stopped giving appointments.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jubrilawest: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
otunbanimi:
hello people,
It means you are no 132 on the waiting list for admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by FELZ06: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
Toluwase100:

Please can people comment on this ooo.
How true is it, for we that are awaiting AD.

one more question.... We that have booked, any possibility of still getting AD since we have registered before they stopped giving appointments.

Good Evening,

Please when did they stop giving Appointment Date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
FELZ06:

Good Evening,

Please when did they stop giving Appointment Date?

I mean Appointment date for winter 2019 na. I taught they said they are fully booked?

The tin sef dey confusing kinda
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
For our veterans in the house how's life in Stuttgart.. And the community in general?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Engrphilips: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Who don get feedback from BTU Cottbus, I mean admission letter from them this week. Any news from them as to when admission letter will be released.
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Kamps:

For them to ask you this question, man... You are so important to them.. How I wish Nigeria universities can be like this!

Does Nigerian universities even send personalized mails?

Let us start from there

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Does Nigerian universities even send personalized mails?

Let us start from there

Nothing like that man... All we hear about Admissions list then was rumours and hearsay..

Ehn, The VC list will be out next week! Of which na one person go cook this BIG lie up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by enibukun3(f): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
NijaDueprocess:
what reason did they give you for the denial because I am also in your shoes though mine is 12th and 13 August
Paulinus told me my name was not on his list.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by enibukun3(f): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
aodiba:

Return on the 1st... The system music have registered you for 1st of August... Which Embassy was it?

German Embassy Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.