Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,506 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615294 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eugochukwu439: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
ernestjino:
Please who is heading to bayreuth this winter semester, let's connect
I should be heading there bro though am yet to get appointment date

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
Were u sent a mail that says that the appointment u canceled was succesful before u rebooked again,?
Gbp2020:
Hello great people, please I canceled my appointment yesterday because my start date was Oct 1st and I booked under category B since MAY 28th but no date then I decided to book for appointment and this what I got on the website *This entry needs to be unique. A different Appointment with the same entry was already booked*
Please any advise on what to do. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mopeds: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2019
I also applied
Tosinsolomon:
Please anyone in the house who applied to the University of wurzburg here, i have not as gotten one email from them.
Also those of us still awaiting AL is there any hope of securing AD by october.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Timothy20190: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2019
Please ensure u cancel ur previous appointment and wait for the confirmation b4 u proceed with new appointment..

Gbp2020:
Hello great people, please I canceled my appointment yesterday because my start date was Oct 1st and I booked under category B since MAY 28th but no date then I decided to book for appointment and this what I got on the website *This entry needs to be unique. A different Appointment with the same entry was already booked*
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eugochukwu439: 12:19am On Jul 27, 2019
dainvincible:
Please I applied for Visa May 23rd, I am yet to get any appointment date. And I have been offered admission.
Any suggestions on what I should do or how to reach send reminder to the embassy?
I will appreciate advise or suggestions
Thank you

Check the date you put as starting date while booking that will likely be the cause.
You have to select a date in November but you also have to ensure that your schools enrollment extents to that time.
If you confirm the enrollment and ensure that it extends to that time, cancel the first appointment and rebook
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eugochukwu439: 12:21am On Jul 27, 2019
dainvincible:
Please I applied for Visa May 23rd, I am yet to get any appointment date. And I have been offered admission.
Any suggestions on what I should do or how to reach send reminder to the embassy?
I will appreciate advise or suggestions
Thank you

Check the date you put as starting date while booking that will likely be the cause.
You have to select a date in November but you also have to ensure that your schools enrollment extents to that time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by solax: 4:04am On Jul 27, 2019
Have you heard from the admission committee ?
walexy06:

FAU no accept am... Say speaking n writing is not dr.
Please who has gotten admission to FAU MA development economics and international studies? How did you handle the English language proficiency test requirement.... This is the only thing that appears to be standing btw my admission...
I need help with ds. I don search google tire.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JustBeYourSelf: 4:06am On Jul 27, 2019
Please does anybody here know any B.Sc course for summer taught in english?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chrisaruwa(m): 4:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Judah04:
...Please send me a PM if you are heading to Bauhaus University Weimar. We might not share the link directly because of NL rules. God bless us.

Hello.. Which english proof did you make use of?
TOEFL, IELTS or EPL?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toybeck(m): 4:29am On Jul 27, 2019
FELZ06:
Good Evening All,

Please is there anyone going to HOCHSCHULE MITTWEIDA UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES?

Thank you.

Yes ooo I’m here.....I sent you a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Engrphilips: 4:59am On Jul 27, 2019
idrisaleo1:
Good evening House! Please I would like to know which schools in Germany give Bachelors admission with only ND certificate. I got rejections in Bayreuth, Cottbus and Rhein Waal. I look forward to applying for summer admission, but I would like to be sure of schools that do not have problem with only National Diploma. Thanks a lot for any possible hints.
When did you receive a rejection feedback from Cottbus because I applied to BTU too and am yet to hear from them.
Best regards.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 5:06am On Jul 27, 2019
idrisaleo1:
Good evening House! Please I would like to know which schools in Germany give Bachelors admission with only ND certificate. I got rejections in Bayreuth, Cottbus and Rhein Waal. I look forward to applying for summer admission, but I would like to be sure of schools that do not have problem with only National Diploma. Thanks a lot for any possible hints.

None, no school gives admission without 100L or recognize vocational certificate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 5:27am On Jul 27, 2019
JustBeYourSelf:
Please does anybody here know any B.Sc course for summer taught in english?

Go on daad and check. Use the advanced filter and tick 'summer semester'
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 5:29am On Jul 27, 2019
idrisaleo1:

You won't get admission with ND. You need 100lvl certificate, a full BSc degree or HND to get BSc admission in Germany.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 5:54am On Jul 27, 2019
solax:
Have you heard from the admission committee ?
Not yet, status still valid on the portal. Are we together in this or what do you propose?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 6:35am On Jul 27, 2019
dennison4luv:
Good evening to every one here,,, please i need a good site where i can learn German language fast

Learning a whole new language, especially a language as complex as German, cannot be done 'sharp sharp'. It requires consistency, practice and commitment. Especially if you're learning on your own, you're gonna need a lottttt of motivation coz German is very complex. I was studying Adjectivdeklination last week and I felt like crying.
So it depends on what level you hope to achieve. If its A1, you can learn on your own within 2-3 months.
As for resources there are tons on the internet. Here's an answer I've shared previously here
A1 is basic beginner levl; not hard at all. you just need to learn
- the Nominative, Accusative and Dative case ( also learn the prepositions that goes with each case).
- Prasens (Present tense), Perfekt (simple perfect tense) and Praeteritum ( Simple Past tense)
- Memorise at least 500 words for your vocabulary. For nouns, please memorise with the article (der/die/das) , it makes things simpler. For verbs, memorise both the basic form and the past participle form (partizip II) and whether the past particle goes with 'haben' or'sein'(the basic rule is that 'sein' is for verbs that signify movement or change of state). For adjectives, just memorise the basic form but bear in mind that adjectives are also declinated (just like nouns) but adjective declination is A2/B1 level.
- It's good to know grammer rules but don't focus so much on them. Practice by writing and speaking (even if it's just to yourself).

Try Youtube - German with Jenny, Memrise, and grammar books.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Isiokpukpu:

Please did you cancel your previous booking before booking for the new one
Yes i did. My previous booking was June 24th used August 15 as my deadline and no date till i canceled and rebooked on July 11th
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2019
Toluwase100:
Good evening all

This AD issue. I had 2:2, I booked on July 2nd and Oct as start date and I don't think Oct was too early at that time. Even if I cancel and book with Nov as enrollment, I'll have to apply under CAT B
What should I do now?

Secondly, who knows about health insurance.
I can't block now, any help on how to do it and where here in Nigeria or anyhow Sha. I need to do it for my enrollment.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
All winter 2019 appointment mails accept the 2:2 clause for CAT A. People who booked after the change still got the old appointment mail that accepts 2:2 for both Bsc and MSc , if you want to cancel, this 2:2 clause should not be a problem smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 7:07am On Jul 27, 2019
Gbp2020:
Means your passport number is still in the system. Check very well, you might not have canceled the old appointment booking on that specific category
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eugochukwu439: 7:12am On Jul 27, 2019
Timothy20190:
Yes. Some people did it and it worked.. all the best.

Yes just do that asap
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gbp2020: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Yes I received a mail that my appointment was cancelled successfully and have been trying to book again but it won't let me (This entry needs to be unique. A different Appointment with the same entry was already booked)

precious225:
Were u sent a mail that says that the appointment u canceled was succesful before u rebooked again,?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gbp2020: 8:00am On Jul 27, 2019
I've cancelled and got a confirmation in my email that my appointment was cancelled successfully

Timothy20190:
Please ensure u cancel ur previous appointment and wait for the confirmation b4 u proceed with new appointment..

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gbp2020: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2019
I've already cancelled the old appointment and was sent a mail that my appointment was cancelled successfully then I tried to book again please what should I do

Philfit:

Means your passport number is still in the system. Check very well, you might not have canceled the old appointment booking on that specific category
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by enigbon: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2019
hey guys has any one gotten admission at uni muenster msc information systems

Got this message on portal today

Currently no admission approval
Currently we cannot submit you an admission offer. As soon as you are admitted, you will be informed by e-mail and in the info portal (23rd of April 2019).

Has anyone received same
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2019
sassy92:

Learning a whole new language, especially a language as complex as German, cannot be done 'sharp sharp'. It requires consistency, practice and commitment. Especially if you're learning on your own, you're gonna need a lottttt of motivation coz German is very complex. I was studying Adjectivdeklination last week and I felt like crying.
So it depends on what level you hope to achieve. If its A1, you can learn on your own within 2-3 months.
As for resources there are tons on the internet. Here's an answer I've shared previously here
A1 is basic beginner levl; not hard at all. you just need to learn
- the Nominative, Accusative and Dative case ( also learn the prepositions that goes with each case).
- Prasens (Present tense), Perfekt (simple perfect tense) and Praeteritum ( Simple Past tense)
- Memorise at least 500 words for your vocabulary. For nouns, please memorise with the article (der/die/das) , it makes things simpler. For verbs, memorise both the basic form and the past participle form (partizip II) and whether the past particle goes with 'haben' or'sein'(the basic rule is that 'sein' is for verbs that signify movement or change of state). For adjectives, just memorise the basic form but bear in mind that adjectives are also declinated (just like nouns) but adjective declination is A2/B1 level.
- It's good to know grammer rules but don't focus so much on them. Practice by writing and speaking (even if it's just to yourself).

Try Youtube - German with Jenny, Memrise, and grammar books.
You studying the langauge as part of your course right?
You are right german has rules men but it's a cool langauge. German with jenny is nice. I also use an app fastlingo from playstore. You buy it for 4$ I think. It teaches you by using phrases and explains the grammer concept behind it.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2019
Philfit:

All winter 2019 appointment mails accept the 2:2 clause for CAT A. People who booked after the change still got the old appointment mail that accepts 2:2 for both Bsc and MSc , if you want to cancel this 2:2 clause should not be a problem smiley

This is so true!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2019
mexzony:

You studying the langauge as part of your course right?
You are right german has rules men but it's a cool langauge. German with jenny is nice. I also use an app fastlingo from playstore. You buy it for 4$ I think. It teaches you by using phrases and explains the grammer concept behind it.

German is a really beautiful language I'm beginning to love but I won't lie to anyone E NO EASY OOOO. It was when I got to A2 I began to really understand that this language no be beans.
Yes I've been self studying. I'm just learning for myself, want to write A2 exams in Goethe before I leave Naija. I'll check out the app, it sounds cool. I also recommend Udemy for paid German courses. I have a ffew Videos I downloaded from the paid courses I took there, anyone interested can pm me.

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2019
Eugochukwu439:

Wow i applied to the same school and for same course and have not heard from them.
Did they send you an email
Go to the nearest post office to you,
If your address is not clear it would be with them. Same thing happened to my friend and I advised her to do same. Her admission letter was sitting there.
They dont email admission letter , they only mail it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Legacy666(f): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2019
ernestjino:
Finally... got an admission from university of bayreuth for MA in global History, did a Skype interview with them in the morning few hours later they send AL

Congratulations, Pls when did you appl? What is your first degree and did you use EPL, TOEFL or IELTS?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2019
sassy92:

German is a really beautiful language I'm beginning to love but I won't lie to anyone E NO EASY OOOO. It was when I got to A2 I began to really understand that this language no be beans.
Yes I've been self studying. I'm just learning for myself, want to write A2 exams in Goethe before I leave Naija. I'll check out the app, it sounds cool. I also recommend Udemy for paid German courses. I have a ffew Videos I downloaded from the paid courses I took there, anyone interested can pm me.
I learn from a while lot of resources at once scheduling different times for them that way I gradually introduce my self to slightly harder topics in a natural way.
Like the adjective declension stuff never knew it was A2/B1 level all I know is I was already learning it while studying basic german. Ein großer Mann, ein großes Buch, Die große Bank ,Die großen Banken
Eine gute Frau .
I swaer too much thinking dey this langauge. Why we no just use groß for everything. We go sha understnd grin
Then we have Mir, Dir, Dich, Mich
I go conquer the language whether it likes it or not.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2019

True

Yes I've been self studying. I'm just learning for myself, want to write A2 exams in Goethe before I leave Naija

Great idea. Makes life better for you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2019
To those of you that feel you can handle mittweida. Follow the following tips.
** the moment you get here book an appointment with the auslander for visa extension ( in three weeks you get it)
*** go straight to the mensa to look for a job. You can start working as early as November.

Good luck

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.