Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (624845 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eugochukwu439: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2019
ernestjino:
I have not received the admission letter, they said the international office will send it soon
Please can i get your contact so we can chat...i may need your help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eugochukwu439: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2019
Eugochukwu439:

Okay please how did you know you were admitted, so i can check mine, i have been waiting patiently for that school
How did you get to know you were admitted? Please let me use same medium to check mine
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2019
Bbinc:
Hi
Has anyone confirmed if it's possible to initiate a wire transfer from Nigeria while funding block account instead of going through the hustle of opening a dorm account?

With FCMB u can wire from ur Saving account without dorm at 0.4% charge

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by applechekers: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2019
I'm see a lot of people canceling their booking to book again with November.
I just booked with October 1st. Is it advisable for me to do the same?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2019
Ayohbk:
Good morning, Here is my transcript of my interview which held on 26th of July. I'll try to be as detailed as possible and state

AM fall on you...congrats. so u no come shit again or how?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayohbk(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2019
walexy06:

AM fall on you...congrats. so u no come shit again or how?

I used their toilet

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2019
Ayohbk:
Good morning, Here is my transcript of my interview which held on 26th of July. I'll try to be as detailed as possible and state my observations and advice to those people that are yet to do theirs
First of all I want to appreciate the many others that posted their interview transcripts before now it helped a lot...... I also wanna thank Mane(don't know your nl username) for walking me through the process.

Lodged @bayland hotel (the mosquito for that hotel no be small thing) but it's quite ok for the price and their AC is quite chilling. Please try to get paper clips so you use to sort your documents , Original and 2 photocopies then you pur paper clip, makes things a lot easier. Sorted my documents the night before the interview. Then I noticed I forgot to print my appointment mail, I panicked, dashed out of the hotel at 9 PM in search of cyber cafe for over 1 hr, which was fruitless. Please if you manage to find yourself in such situation, don't fret. you'll see where to print around the embassy though @1k per page grin
Set my alarm to 3.30am, I finished preparing and set off for the embassy @5am. Everywhere was still dark but bikes and keke were moving. I was literally wandering around in search of the main bus stop, got a keke to bonny camp sha and I asked for directions to the embassy which I trekked to from bonny camp.
On my way to the embassy, saw one of those hustlers told him I wanted to print, I sorted that out before getting to the embassy. Long story short, paylinus arrived, time for arrangement of documents. Please note: there's no need for you to carry bag to the embassy..... a transparent or paper folder is enough. And also there's no need to be panicky, if you have your documents sorted and separated with paper clips you're good to go. I arranged my documents accordingly by following what paulinus was telling those whose turn were before me. So when it got to my turn , I did it sharpaly. The long waiting time got to my nerves when we got to the waiting room, as belle dey turn me na him piss dey worry me, the longer I waited the more uncomfortable I got. I decided to converse with those waiting with me, we made light jokes and stuff.... then we saw a guy come out of the interview room sweating!!!!!, lmao.... I was like today na today, then there was another man literally shouting in the interview room, we could hear him @the waiting room, then a girl came out and was like she wrote test, I was like testi kwa biko are you guys sure I'm in the right place, I'm here for Visa interview ooo not Post Jamb. Anyways it got to my turn , I was interviewed in room 2 by a dark skin elderly pretty woman.

She asked for my original documents, then gave me a list to check if my photocopies were arranged accordingly, I checked and told her it was arranged well.
She asked for my school name and many other basic details which I can not remember right now, then we did biometrics, paid Visa fee and signed on a document.
Have you been to Germany before?
Have you applied for Visa before?
Who is sponsoring you?
She saw my CAC certificate and asked what it is , I explained to her.
Have you funded?
I have done the transfer but fintiba is yet to send me confirmation. **so she gave me a paper and told me to write down an email address there and send the fintiba confirmation there when I receive it***
Do you speak German?
I speak a little

Congratulations bro. AM fall on you. Were you interviewed by the woman in tinted low cut?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayohbk(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2019
horlorladey:
Congratulations bro. AM fall on you. Were you interviewed by the woman in tinted low cut?

Thanks. Amen

Nope
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oluwafemi88: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2019
horlorladey:

Congrate guy, did my d same day
Guess u are d guy in dreadlock
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thatmgbekebabe(f): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2019
tiersly:
Hi, please what course are you going for in Bayreuth?

Global History
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toybeck(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2019
heybaby12:

It's actually just 18mins by train. But using chemnitz address then you would have to extend your visa in chemnitz and they dont extend until your visa expires or something like that. You would definitely have friends in chemnitz. Crashing there a night or two wont be bad . All in the name of jobs ok.

Thank you. I really appreciate your timely advise, Does that mean I can easily extend my visa in mittweida immediately I get there Or there’s a specific time I will be eligible for an extension? Please do you have any materials I can work on? Just wanna have an idea of what I’m getting into �� this one wey everybody Dey talk say no be beans
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2019
Congratulations to you and wish you Heaven's Best
Ayohbk:
Good morning, Here is my transcript of my interview which held on 26th of July. I'll try to be as detailed as possible and state my observations and advice to those people that are yet to do theirs
First of all I want to appreciate the many others that posted their interview transcripts before now it helped a lot...... I also wanna thank Mane(don't know your nl username) for walking me through the process.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2019
Congratulations to you and wish you Heaven's Best
Ayohbk:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by obibanks: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2019
sassy92:

Declension is when a noun, pronoun, adjective etc changes form according to grammatical case and gender. Eg. The man is Der Mann (Nominative case) den Mann (Accusative case) dem Mann (Dativ case) des Mannes (Genitive case).

And The woman is Die Frau (Nominative case) die Frau (Accusative case) und der Frau (Dativ case). I even know it, I just didn't know the term
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2019
oluwafemi88:

you’re quoting the wrong person bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tiersly(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2019
Have you gone for interview?

Thatmgbekebabe:

Global History
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2019
AM fall on you bro.

Please what is the email she gave you to send your funding of BA confirmation to.

Ayohbk:
Good morning, Here is my transcript of my interview which held on 26th of July.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayohbk(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2019
oluwafemi88:

Yeah
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayohbk(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2019
bjayNL:
AM fall on you bro.

Please what is the email she gave you to send your funding of BA confirmation to.

Thanks. Info@lago.diplo.de

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jaynyra:

With FCMB u can wire from ur Saving account without dorm at 0.4% charge

Thanks for this. I know it's possible, cheaper and faster

I'm just surprised why nobody is using it

Any redflags or disadvantage to it??

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oluwafemi88: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ayohbk:

Yeah

I did before u
I was d guy that enter room 3 after the lady that did test
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ayohbk:

Thanks. Info@lago.diplo.de
Congratulations. AM fall on u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
bjayNL:
AM fall on you bro.

Does this kind of quote make any sense to you just check again and ask your self.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Danny4show(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
pompido:
Sorry if it is Bobo news....

I gain nothing by spreading panic....

Do what you will....

If one consulate has started enforcing it, isn't that a sign of things to come? smiley

Nigeria or not for Nigeria, everyone will be alright!
I have sent you a mail please respond I have something urgent to ask you please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tawa89(f): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Anyone heard anything from HTW Dresden at all? I want to run mad.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by FELZ06: 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dear Berliner,

How are you doing today. Please I sent you a mail. Kindly reply.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tawa89(f): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Their websites are not even opening
tawa89:
Anyone heard anything from HTW Dresden at all? I want to run mad.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by felixboye1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hello guys,
Pls I have an interview tomorrow for a short stay shenghen Visa. Can I get a prepaid courier envelope tomorrow morning b4 my interview at 8:30am? If yes, where do I get and which one is the cheapest and at what rate. Your response will be appreciated pls.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Judah04: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Which course did you applied for? The school mailed me that the admission letters will be sent at the beginning of August. I wish you good luck.
tawa89:
Their websites are not even opening

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.