Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617357 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heeedreeez: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
congrats bro...Go and succeed in Deutschland

Obinnafrancis:
AM ALERT:

Thank you Lord.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Stevwonders: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
So I had my interview today. Left home around 5am, got to the embassy at about 7:15am. Finally interviewed at 12:30.
What are you applying for?
What course?
What school?
What campus?
Can you speak German?
All these questions were just before the interview proper.
VO: After swiping my passport, she asked why I was denied US visa.

Answer: I really don't know as no explanation was given. On a second thought, I told her I guess it was due to Trump policy and they also feel people are taking advantage of that route to migrant to the United States, hence the massive denial lol.

Interview Proper!!

Why this course?
Why Germany?
Give me just five facts about Germany (Geographically, Politically and Economically)
Why not US or UK?
Why not Nigeria?
What will you do after your program?
Have you funded?

I noticed the VO was very tired, she just wanted us to be done already! Lol

In all it was fun!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adeniyii2017: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
johnsavy:

Congrats in advance bro.

Please i am looking forward to applying for the same course ( Applied Geoscience) at RWTH in the next. application period. I have a Bsc In geology( 2:1). Please lets connect. Sent you a pm. Thanks
Alright.. replied. You can as well ask your questions here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heeedreeez: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Huh, so they are able to determine if a person has been denied visa to the USA

Stevwonders:
So I had my interview today. Left home around 5am, got to the embassy at about 7:15am. Finally interviewed at 12:30.
What are you applying for?
What course?
What school?
What campus?
Can you speak German?
All these questions were just before the interview proper.
VO: After swiping my passport, she asked why I was denied US visa.

Answer: I really don't know as no explanation was given. On a second thought, I told her I guess it was due to Trump policy and they also feel people are taking advantage of that route to migrant to the United States, hence the massive denial lol.

Interview Proper!!

Why this course?
Why Germany?
Give me just five facts about Germany (Geographically, Politically and Economically)
Why not US or UK?
Why not Nigeria?
What will you do after your program?
Have you funded?

I noticed the VO was very tired, she just wanted us to be done already! Lol

In all it was fun!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Stevwonders: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
heeedreeez:
Huh, so they are able to determine if a person has been denied visa to the USA

I was equally surprised today
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Obinnafrancis:
AM ALERT:

Thank you Lord.

Congratulations bro.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ferguson1: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kumkumtins:

Sure but I don’t understand how this pm stuff works

I sent you a PM bro please reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chinkichun: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
chimax1:
citizen of least developed country

I'll send u a pm.. Kindly respond
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by olamzq: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
Obinnafrancis:
AM ALERT:

Thank you Lord.
Congratulations Obinnafrancis.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bamstar007:
Feels good to wake up and check your phone and the first thing is an AL mail on a Monday morning and it feels better when it’s FAU AL
God is the greatest!

So happy for you my guy.. You've really waited for this.. Congrats brother!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bamstar007: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kamps:

So happy for you my guy.. You've really waited for this.. Congrats brother!
Thanks brother!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by enigbon: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
am not sure, but think its important that u av d correct d number at the end of the day
Eromose08:

Does he check the expiry date on the international passport? Just incase we used the old intl passport with just to get the entry to the interview room?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adeomam: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hello people

I noticed everybody is going to all other schools in Germany except mine cry. Biko, come to my school na. I'm the only Nigerian here. Make una apply to my school abeg. it's Technical University of Applied Sciences Rosenheim. www.th-rosenheim.de. You guys can check it out and if you're interested dm grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin
Issa lie oh, we are not coming
School that v only two English taught masters course
Enjoy!
Adeomam:
Hello people

I noticed that everybody is going to all other schools in Germany except mine cry. Biko, come to my school na. I'm the only Nigerian here. Make una apply to my school abeg. it's Technical University of Applied Sciences Rosenheim. www.th-rosenheim.de. You guys can check it out and if you're interested dm grin

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doreenchi(f): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] HI GOOD EVENING. PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO HAVE YOUR WAEC CERTIFICATE FOR THE INTERVIEW. I WENT TO THE WAEC OFFICE TODAY BUT WAS TOLD THAT MY RESULT HAS NOT BEEN PRINTED OUT AND THAT I SHOULD WRITE A LETTER STATING THAT I NEED THE PRINTED COPY OF MY WAEC RESULT. MEANWHILE I WAS CURIOUS TO KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE AVAILABLE AND I WAS TOLD THAT THEY HAVE NO IDEA AND MY APPOINTMENT DATE HAS BEEN FIXED FOR NEXT FRIDAY PLEASE I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT STEP TO TAKE PLEASE. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Obinnafrancis:
AM ALERT:
Thank you Lord.

Nwoke ike, congratulobia. Success awaits you in deutschland

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adeomam: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Fabcol:
grin
Issa lie oh, we are not coming
School that v only two English taught masters course
Enjoy!

grin
My dear it's better than nothing na and admission is easy because the school is trying to expand. so biko, apply!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uptimum123(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Fabcol you have a mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
emeka2103:
Please who has gotten AL from FSU Jena for Msc in economics?
I Dey same league o, I Dey wait for dem. Do you have idea of when they will drop AL... I pray dem drop ds week. I need am badly.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Timothy20190:
I applied for the same course still waiting for their response as well...

We need gather n take selfie b dat o... I Dey dr too

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Replied
No vex been long I check mail, nothing to refresh for lol
uptimum123:
Fabcol you have a mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
sassy92:

Learning a whole new language, especially a language as complex as German, cannot be done 'sharp sharp'. It res.

Starred...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ndaife: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Adeniyii2017:
TRANSCRIPT ALERT people.
Nothing much, was really simple and straight forward for me. I was the fifth but later became the fourth person because Paulinius sent someone off the line. I got inside and was told I’ll be interviewed at counter 1, the security guy literally told me he’s giving me a VIP treatment. At first, in my mind I was like, dey whyne yourself Lool, I later realized he was right. The VO is actually very cool and fast with few questions. However, three elders came in (royal fathers from Anambra) and we were asked to allow them go in before us, and I was like Oh great, that’s fine,but the security lady was making it look like it’s a big deal, but then I understand. So I faced them and said sir, whenever you are ready to go. Actually enjoyed their company before they called them. It took time because they are old and must be drillled gently. I was just there gisting with a newly found pretty human being. She said she’s not on NL, so I guess I’m covered.
So after registration, interview proper:

VO: Have you funded?
VO: What school?
Me: RWTH Aachen

VO: Oh okay, What is the full meaning of RWTH?
Me: Rheinisch Westfälisch Technische Hochschule

VO: What are you going for, M.Sc. or B.Sc.?
Me: Msc

VO: What course?
Me: Applied Geosciences

VO: What’s your undergraduate thesis?
VO: Language of instruction?

VO: Have you started learning German language?
Me: Yes

VO: So where and what level?
Me: On my own through online tutorials, B1

VO: I mean from a proper school
Me: No sir. (In my mind, no money to waste biko)

VO: Can you speak German?
Me: Yes, a little but not fast.

VO: Alright Great, What do you know about Germany.
Me: Was giving the points.. politics, economics.. you know the drill.

VO: *cuts in* Alright that’s okay..
Why Germany?
Why not Nigeria?
Why not English speaking countries?

VO: Alright.. smiles, so do you have any questions for me?
Me: I’ve got different address on my school admission(Abuja) but this visa application has my Lagos address, any problem.

VO: You are fine, it’s no problem at all. Any other question?
Me: No, that’s all sir.
VO: Alright, wish you all the best.

I decided to remove some personal answers to easy questions so that it won’t be too lengthy. Thanks to everyone who has really been helpful on this thread (long list mhen), God bless you all immensely. For those that are still waiting for AD, I pray you guys get date but please while you wait, you can start learning German language. Trust me it’s hard, started March, intensively and still stuck between B1 and B2. I pray AM fall on us all. On the last note, Paulinius is not only doing his job, he also wants people to succeed, my take on him. Please, do have a wonderful evening.
Enjoy!!
Congrats Bro..
pls what are the online means which you are using to learn German
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
sassy92:

German is a really beautiful language I'm beginning to love but I won't lie to anyone E NO EASY OOOO. It was when I got to A2 I began to really understand that this language no be beans.
Yes I've been self studying. I'm just learning for myself, want to write A2 exams in Goethe before I leave Naija. I'll check out the app, it sounds cool. I also recommend Udemy for paid German courses. I have a ffew Videos I downloaded from the paid courses I took there, anyone interested can pm me.

Can one write A2 without having to write A1? And when is the A2 exam usually written in Nigeria?

I am considering self-study to get to A2 before my interview for the summer session next year. Hopefully, it will portray me as someone who is committed to the endeavour.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uptimum123(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Smiles... Wish you the best of luck.

Fabcol:
Replied
No vex been long I check mail, nothing to refresh for lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Obinnafrancis:
AM ALERT:

Thank you Lord.

Congrats bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Missmi: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Can one write A2 without having to write A1? And when is the A2 exam usually written in Nigeria?
I am considering self-study to get to A2 before my interview for the summer session next year. Hopefully, it will portray me as someone who is committed to the endeavour.

Yes you can write A2 without writing A1. Search for 'dates and enrollment Goethe Intituit Lagos'. Go the Goethe Institute Lagos branch website to check for the next date. I think its in October. You can also call the phone number on their website to ask any questions you may have. Keep in mind that only a language certificate from them is recognized by the embassy, and the exam can only be written at their office in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Stevwonders:

I was equally surprised today

Did you peel off the white paper at the back of your passport ? That which US embassy usually sticks to your passport.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heeedreeez: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
I pilled mine off...I hope it does not mean anything?

heybaby12:

Did you peel off the white paper at the back of your passport ? That which US embassy usually sticks to your passport.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Vic13: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
good evening, please for those who has gone for the student interview at the Germany embassy, i like to know what are the documents i need to take along to the embassy. please i need answer is urgent so that i can prepare. thanks as await your response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Vic13:
good evening, please for those who has gone for the student interview at the Germany embassy, i like to know what are the documents i need to take along to the embassy. please i need answer is urgent so that i can prepare. thanks as await your response.
There is a checklist, mail bekindfornoreason@gmail.com

I'll send it to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.