Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617427 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by honourableseyi: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
mrsmba5:

I am coming to Hamburg, I will need your help.
I sent you a mail

Replied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by honourableseyi: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
DeutschMariano:

Boss! I've been looking forward to your traditional contribution to this part 7 grin
Thanks for this wonderful piece. Please I'll be coming to Hamburg this winter, I just sent you a PM sir.

Replied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
sahm4u2nv:

There is a checklist, mail bekindfornoreason@gmail.com

I'll send it to you

I just pm you bro, you can send me your number, just wanna chat with you abt something.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vickmor002: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hello people, No AD dropped today??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vickmor002: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hello my people,
No AD dropped today??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayo2169(m): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
babatea10:
Had my interview today 29th of July...
Got to the embassy around 6:05
I was checked in around 6:36 and we had to wait for the Schengen visa people to finish first before we were ushered in...I was the 5th person on the queue for student visa but Paulinus has his ways of doing things,baba sent a lady and a guy away from the queue but that guy got no chills, he didn’t even allow them explain, I became the 3rd person on the queue...
I was interviewed by the lady in room 4 with gold tinted hair...

Me:Good morning ma
Vo: Good morning,what are you here for??
Me: Student Visa

Vo:What course did you study as your undergraduate?
Me:Biochemistry

Vo:What’s the difference between Chemistry and Biochemistry
Me:Chemistry is the study of chemical compositions and how they react with each other while Biochemistry is the study of Chemical processes within the living organisms.

Vo: Explain to me as if I’m a 9 years old
Me:Chemistry is the study of how chemical react with each other and Biochemistry is the study of living Chemistry.

Vo:What course are you going for?
Me:Toxicology

Vo: Define Toxicology
Me:Toxicology is the study of chemical toxicants and how they interact with their environment...

Did biometrics, confirmed my data page and paid visa fee 30,500
Now to the interview

Vo:Why do you want to study this course
Me:Gave her my reasons

Vo:What’s the chemical symbol for Magnesium
Me: Mg

Vo: From your transcript I can see you did genetic engineering,what’s genetic engineering?
Me:Explained my self

Vo:But you didn’t include engineering when you were explaining
Me:Genetic engineering in a layman’s word as it implies repairing of gene..mama was satisfied

Vo:Why Germany,why not Nigeria,why not UK,US or other English speaking countries
Me:Gave her my reasons

Vo:What do you know about Germany,I want 3 facts from Geography, Economic and Politics in Germany
Me:Started giving points, got to where Germany is sharing boarders with neighboring European countries,should I mention?

Vo:yes
Me: started mentioning till she cuts in

Vo:Which country shares boarder with Germany to the South
Me:France...mama nodded,she was satisfied

Vo:What major products do Germany export ??
Me:Mentioning Cars,Boats,trucks and electronic...

Vo:aren’t you a Biochemistry student,why are you not mentioning the natural resources...
Me:I was about to start mentioning when you cut in,I mentioned Copper,nickel,natural gas,tin and coal

Vo:what’s the chemical symbol for Iron
Me:Fe

Vo: What are you doing after studies ?
Me:I’d return back to Nigeria to work in the Pharmaceutical company or work in a research institute
That’d be all

Me:Can I ask a question?
Vo:yes

Me:I funded 8640,I hope that’s not going to affect me with the new BA policy when I want to do city registration,if eventually I get a visa?
Vo: You funded already but if it’s going to affect you,you bank would let you know but I don’t know anything for now...
Me:Bye ma

P.S: To be honest I wasn’t expecting her to be bombarding me with questions from my undergraduate. Try to go through your transcript and know atleast what each course modules are all about, refresh the brain. I guess she studied a science course that’s why she was bombarding me with question but thank God I answered everything and she was satisfied...

Congrats Fam .. AM soonest Insha Allah
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayo2169(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Obinnafrancis:
AM ALERT:

Thank you Lord.

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by KingT001: 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
I'm interested. Did you use any agent ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adeniyii2017: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ndaife:

Congrats Bro..
pls what are the online means which you are using to learn German
Search “Learn German Original”, it’s very intensive. Download the whole folder of A1, A2, B1, B2 don’t download individual clips/videos, it might get you confused and you might not be able to move with the scope step by step.
To download, use tubemate.apk from Google, install, once done, go to search and input "Learn German Original" once it opens, you end up downloading the full 65 videos with a click for A1. Repeat same for A2, B1 and B2.

Get a full higher education, you’ll might probably need two and start studying with the video in offline mode.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by KingT001: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please did anyone use any agent for this Germany study Visa stuff ?

What's the possibility of finding a master degree program with third class honors ?

I'll need a step by step process of this Germany study Visa please if possible

My email address :tracha56@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
benjamin139:

Bayreuth offered me MA Development studies (Advanced international Economics) with some stupid conditions.
Kiel offered msc Quantitative economics
I am admitted for development studies. Let us connect
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Stevwonders: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
heybaby12:

Did you peel off the white paper at the back of your passport ? That which US embassy usually sticks to your passport.

Yes I did
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2019
Adeomam:
Hello people

I noticed everybody is going to all other schools in Germany except mine cry. Biko, come to my school na. I'm the only Nigerian here. Make una apply to my school abeg. it's Technical University of Applied Sciences Rosenheim. www.th-rosenheim.de. You guys can check it out and if you're interested dm grin

I wanted to apply this winter but they require German as part of their language requirement even for English taught programs
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by olanrewajutaiwo: 3:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Hello

I want people to enlighten me on behalf of my younger brother who was given AM less than a month after his interview but he is still waiting for SL probably this week it will be ready. The issue is that 8,640 euro confirmation was written on his AM, although he filled SL on his Application form as means of subsistence, should he send d SL n other documents when it is ready?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by josiah132: 4:48am On Jul 30, 2019
Adeniyii2017:
TRANSCRIPT ALERT people.
Nothing much, was really simple and straight forward for me. I was the fifth but later became the fourth person because Paulinius sent someone off the line. I got inside and was told I’ll be interviewed at counter 1, the security guy literally told me he’s giving me a VIP treatment. At first, in my mind I was like, dey whyne yourself Lool, I later realized he was right. The VO is actually very cool and fast with few questions. However, three elders came in (royal fathers from Anambra) and we were asked to allow them go in before us, and I was like Oh great, that’s fine,but the security lady was making it look like it’s a big deal, but then I understand. So I faced them and said sir, whenever you are ready to go. Actually enjoyed their company before they called them. It took time because they are old and must be drillled gently. I was just there gisting with a newly found pretty human being. She said she’s not on NL, so I guess I’m covered.
So after registration, interview proper:

VO: Have you funded?
VO: What school?
Me: RWTH Aachen

VO: Oh okay, What is the full meaning of RWTH?
Me: Rheinisch Westfälisch Technische Hochschule

VO: What are you going for, M.Sc. or B.Sc.?
Me: Msc

VO: What course?
Me: Applied Geosciences

VO: What’s your undergraduate thesis?
VO: Language of instruction?

VO: Have you started learning German language?
Me: Yes

VO: So where and what level?
Me: On my own through online tutorials, B1

VO: I mean from a proper school
Me: No sir. (In my mind, no money to waste biko)

VO: Can you speak German?
Me: Yes, a little but not fast.

VO: Alright Great, What do you know about Germany.
Me: Was giving the points.. politics, economics.. you know the drill.

VO: *cuts in* Alright that’s okay..
Why Germany?
Why not Nigeria?
Why not English speaking countries?

VO: Alright.. smiles, so do you have any questions for me?
Me: I’ve got different address on my school admission(Abuja) but this visa application has my Lagos address, any problem.

VO: You are fine, it’s no problem at all. Any other question?
Me: No, that’s all sir.
VO: Alright, wish you all the best.

I decided to remove some personal answers to easy questions so that it won’t be too lengthy. Thanks to everyone who has really been helpful on this thread (long list mhen), God bless you all immensely. For those that are still waiting for AD, I pray you guys get date but please while you wait, you can start learning German language. Trust me it’s hard, started March, intensively and still stuck between B1 and B2. I pray AM fall on us all. On the last note, Paulinius is not only doing his job, he also wants people to succeed, my take on him. Please, do have a wonderful evening.
Enjoy!!

Bro.. AM is ur portion. I'm currently waiting for AD but to an extent I've resigned to try Aachen next year. What's their requirements as it's not clear on their website.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mrsmba5: 5:51am On Jul 30, 2019
honourableseyi:

Replied
I can't find your mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kumkumtins: 5:57am On Jul 30, 2019
ferguson1:

I sent you a PM bro please reply.
Like I said I don’t understand how PM works all I see in my email is “xxxxxxx on NL wants to send you a private message”.i advise you to post what you want to tell me here, it might even benefit others .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adeomam: 5:58am On Jul 30, 2019
glopatra:

I wanted to apply this winter but they require German as part of their language requirement even for English taught programs

Which course are you going for? my course is English taught and the German language is not a requirement
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Magma012: 6:51am On Jul 30, 2019
AM SHALL FALL ON US SOON AMEN...
SL,BA,AL,AD... SHALL FALL ON THOSE WAITING FOR THEM IJN.. AMEN

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Rooneyx(f): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2019
Please all MODs list schools that offer masters for health sciences!! Biko
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DeutschMariano: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Search “Learn German Original”, it’s very intensive. Download the whole folder of A1, A2, B1, B2 don’t download individual clips/videos, it might get you confused and you might not be able to move with the scope step by step.
To download, use tubemate.apk from Google, install, once done, go to search and input "Learn German Original" once it opens, you end up downloading the full 65 videos with a click for A1. Repeat same for A2, B1 and B2.

Get a full higher education , you’ll might probably need two and start studying with the video in offline mode.
Thanks a lot for this sir!
Please what do you mean by the bolded?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eugochukwu439: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2019
Good morning house, please i need help
University of south westphalia said the sent me admission letter via regular mail since June 12..up till now i have not recieved the admission post, please which one i regular post and where can i locate their office
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2019
heeedreeez:
I pilled mine off...I hope it does not mean anything?

Haba no.
When they see that paper and no Visa inside. That tells them tou didnt get the visa

Note: Besides visa granted or not doesn't matter. First timers, denied ppl get visas everyday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Akwaekee(f): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2019
Most times, these foreign universities use the National courier service providers, which ofcourse are cheaper, to send these regular mails. Go to the closest NIPOST office, that's if you filled in, your correct postcode. This is because, your postcode determines which NIPOST office, your package lands in.

Eugochukwu439:
University of south westphalia said the sent me admission letter via regular mail since June 12..up till now i have not recieved the admission post, please which one i regular post and where can i locate their office
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Can one write A2 without having to write A1? And when is the A2 exam usually written in Nigeria?

I am considering self-study to get to A2 before my interview for the summer session next year. Hopefully, it will portray me as someone who is committed to the endeavour.

Yes you can. The next A2 exams are in December, go to the Goethe institute Website and check for the enrollment dates and exam dates. You must enrol in person at their office during the enrollment dates
If Your target is to write the A2 exams in December that means you have 5 months to learn up to A2 so START NOW (if you haven't started). Some things you need to learn:
- The 4 grammatical cases (Nominative, Accusative, Dative and Genitive)
- Prepositions (there are prepositions that go with each case and there are 2-way prepositions you need to know how to use them)
- Adjective deklination, N-deklination. These 2 go burst your mind but fear not.
- Präteritum (simple past tense), perfekt (past tense) and Future 1. In my opinion, focus on Präteritum since you are writing the exams coz Präteritum is used for written language while Perfekt is for spoken language. But learn all ooo
- Temporal adverbs, using words like sometimes, occasionally, rarely in german.
- Memorise 1000 words for Vocabulary (that's the number of words listed on the Goethe Institute website)

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Yes he can send the SL and other documents, no issue at all
olanrewajutaiwo:
Hello

I want people to enlighten me on behalf of my younger brother who was given AM less than a month after his interview but he is still waiting for SL probably this week it will be ready. The issue is that 8,640 euro confirmation was written on his AM, although he filled SL on his Application form as means of subsistence, should he send d SL n other documents when it is ready?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Eugochukwu439:

3 other people I know including myself are still waiting for the admission letter. You can print the soft copy sent and use for your interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Good morning guys.

Please, for those that had their interview yesterday, please did anyone ask the VO about we that has booked since Early July (like I booked on the 2nd) about what we should do, if we should wait or rebook.

Secondly, Who has or can tell me how to get the number of the visa section of the Embassy.

I'm still disturbed cos I don't think the interval btw July 2nd for Oct 15 isn't too early.

Please I need u guys response urgently.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by purelypencil: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2019
Any response to this please??

doreenchi:
[color=#006600][/color] HI GOOD EVENING. PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO HAVE YOUR WAEC CERTIFICATE FOR THE INTERVIEW. I WENT TO THE WAEC OFFICE TODAY BUT WAS TOLD THAT MY RESULT HAS NOT BEEN PRINTED OUT AND THAT I SHOULD WRITE A LETTER STATING THAT I NEED THE PRINTED COPY OF MY WAEC RESULT. MEANWHILE I WAS CURIOUS TO KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE AVAILABLE AND I WAS TOLD THAT THEY HAVE NO IDEA AND MY APPOINTMENT DATE HAS BEEN FIXED FOR NEXT FRIDAY PLEASE I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT STEP TO TAKE PLEASE. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eugochukwu439: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2019
iPOD007:

3 other people I know including myself are still waiting for the admission letter. You can print the soft copy sent and use for your interview.
I have not gotten the soft copy.
When is there enrollment deadline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2019
Rooneyx:
Please all MODs list schools that offer masters for health sciences!! Biko

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.