Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617499 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
My sister Viivan. I am sorry I forgot your birthday.... please forgive.
AM jam you.
See you soon.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayohbk(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
odimbannamdi:

I pray you get AM soon. Amen

Amen.....thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
heybaby12:

But you are..... end the matter

grin grin grin grin grin
Auntttttyyyyyyyyyyyy! cheesy
I have ended it please o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
iPOD007:

Yes, but I got a preferred course at TH Koln.

Which course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by haykays(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
This trend is all about DIY (Do It Yourself) so no agent, your grade point in german will determine if you can get admission with that class of degree, but I doubt if you will get admission with third-class honors. All the step by step process you need to follow is on the first page of this trend all you need to do is read through and ask questions when you are stuck.

Viel Glück

KingT001:
Please did anyone use any agent for this Germany study Visa stuff ?

What's the possibility of finding a master degree program with third class honors ?

I'll need a step by step process of this Germany study Visa please if possible

My email address :tracha56@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ernestjino(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
NelsonOBN:
Please o, Who else applied to university of cologne and is waiting for AL and do you have Eligibility letter coz I wasnt sent.

uni of cologne no get joy this semester, they've sent admission decision since July 12th, almost every one I know who apply from naija was rejected, according to them even though some of us were qualify but no space and too many applicants. It's was my main focus sch since I learnt abt this Germany studies waka.. though I got into Bayreuth
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
dailydolar:
2 is not correct I have cat A new booking and it's still showing 2:2 am �% sure of this she booked on 23rd July and got date on 25 July she's even on this NL .

Oh ok sorry for the misinformation. It was said a few days ago that Category A had been changed to just 1st class and 2:1, didn't know that it wasn't correct
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
honourableseyi:
Clear throat!!!!! Good afternoon everyone congratulations to those that have gotten their admissions and visas in part 6, come to DE and succeed. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the page I was in part 6, I know a lot wm[/b]

Nice tips, sir. Starred
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NelsonOBN(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
ernestjino:
uni of cologne no get joy this semester, they've sent admission decision since July 12th, almost every one I know who apply from naija was rejected, according to them even though some of us were qualify but no space and too many applicants. It's was my main focus sch since I learnt abt this Germany studies waka.. though I got into Bayreuth

Sir, Which course did u applied for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
sassy92:

Oh ok sorry for the misinformation. It was said a few days ago that Category A had been changed to just 1st class and 2:1, didn't know that it wasn't correct

u are correct, only that the recent AD still maintained the status quo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
sassy92:

they changed it on their site but the mail they sent for AD no change so I guess it's another program error was surprise when I told some to book and it showed 2:2 so make them no fear na still the same level
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Barth88:
it appears Germany provides one of the smoothest route out of this country, all things being equal, especially after previously getting double rejection from new zealand on financial ground, am quite hopeful that we will all be in dutchland before the year runs out whether village people likes it or not especially with the frequency with which AMs are rolling in.
Amen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Lakkyjay(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
I am going for the same course same school, please what the documents you submitted apart from the ones from the school?

Alore:
AM alert!!!

I give all glory to God for guiding me to this path! Also, let me thank you, the ever-supportive Nairalanders. I learnt a lot through this forum.

Course: MSc IT Security Management
School: Arden University Berlin (through GISMA Business School Berlin)
Interview: 5th April
BA confirmation: 29th April (Re-sent with Visa application receipt number in May 17th. Still I didn't get any reply or acknowledgement )
AM: 29th July

TIMELINE (all within this year, 2019):
Jan 23 - Applied for the course
Feb 7 - WhatsApp video interview
Feb 13 - Received Admission Letter
Feb 19 - Received Enrolment Letter from the school addressed to the German Embassy, Lagos for Visa applications. This is upon the payment of €2,000.00 deposit. Balance of €10,000.00 to be paid instalmentaly throughout the course duration.

After this, I spent about 3 weeks almost everyday having sleepless nights (10:30 AM to 2:00 AM in average) clicking and refreshing on the Booking appointment page to get a date for the Visa Interview.

Finally...
April 3rd - About 11:17 PM, Got an interview appointment date for 5th April. Just 2 days interval! I was in panic mode...!!! Should I cancel or not cancel? How do I get all the documents ready? What of flight from South-South to Lagos and back? How do I prepare for the questions?

I posted my confusion on NL and guys encouraged me to go for the interview - nothing happen! grin Thanks aduku1, Armstrong34, tsmith1.

April 4th:
- I couldn't sleep after getting the appointment date, I woke my wife up and we started to arrange my documents and pack... The following morning was printing stuff and photcopying "up and dan" - Visa Application Form, CV, Declaration page, etc. Ha!...No, Primary School Certificate..! I ran to court to swear affidavit...just in case! Na there I parked my car and task force came to carry the car away. See stress! cry I spent the next 2 hours running up and down to recover the car. I pity my wife, she was running up and down to ensure I meet up with time. Lastly, went to do the passport photo. I couldn't remember the passport spec sef. I just told the guy, do the one for USA...! Wrong number!!!... I had to cough out N1000 to snap the correct one at the Park close to the Embassy that interview morning! It was there I also got the pre-paid Courier envelope.

It was almost time for the check-in at the airport. I rushed out of the shop where I was printing the passport photo. Wahala... my car refused to start oh! My wife, sharp woman, started to rebuke the devil and sharply arranged taxi to the Airport. I was lucky to get a seat in the only flight to Lagos for the day!

April 5th - INTERVIEW DAY!
- I got there around 6:05 AM or so.... So, this is the popular Mr. Paulinus!
As we were arranging the document, the man asked for Biodata of 5 years or earlier. I told him it was not in the Checklist. The man looked at me and said I was not serious. "Those other people that have, you want to tell me they don't know what they are doing? Why is your own list special?" I stood my ground oh... Mr. Paulinus saw the checklist I printed from the Embassy website. Na im the man cool down...Lol! But he later got me, when he saw that I didn't have photocopies of my Letter of Motivation. He just packed the documents I had arranged, use rubber band to hold them together and gave them back to me. "My friend get out of here! I can see you are not ready... Shebi you are Mr. Meticulous. So, you didn't see that you are to have 3 copies of all your documents... Don't tell me sorry. You have not offended me" grin. He gave me a small note where he wrote the time I should be back or lose my appointment. Guys, I hurried to the Park and made the photocopies oh. I think it was N100 per copy.

The interview went well and easier than I thought! I was interviewed by the sweet lady in dreadlocks. She is very smart but seemed to be patient with me. They were normal questions we've been seeing here. Don't let me bore you with those... But she told me I would have blocked before coming. I told her it was in process that I didn't know I would get the interview date so early.

THE LONG WAIT FOR AM...

On June 16th, when it was like 10 weeks after the interview, I called the Embassy. The lady that picked said, I should just forget it once I have done my interview. That I should wait for their email. Well, that sound hopeful wink! You don't receive email if your application is rejected, you simply receive your documents back! As at July 1st, the Alien Office in Berlin replied the email I sent to them that they don't have my records. Na so, I told myself, let me just shift my attention to other things I am doing. It is far from easy though!

So, it has taken 16 weeks and 3 days for the AM to come finally, finally!!! It was not easy waiting at all. But God made it to end in praise!!!

So my NL people, please don't give up. Those who are just waiting for AL, they will get it! The AD issue may seem all troubling, confusing, depressing and disconcerting, this too shall pass and you will get your date. And, your efforts will be crowned with the good news of your AM landing in your email! We go dey alright las las in this Germany waka! Thanks all!!!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by valenti12(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Richmondoau:
When seeking for enrolment extension, are we to mail the school or course coordinator?

I replied the admission letter mail
I also emailed the head of the course I was given AL for
I just got my AL today with 29-08-2019 enrollment deadline.
Abracadabra mode
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Farakay10: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Please house...Which would you advise for blocked account..Fintiba or coracle..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Elegantlemmy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
Bro be hopeful. Na Dem knack me my 2nd rejection early this month or so. Maybe ur in the admission list since they haven't sent rejection letter. Just keep the faith alive. Cheers

Any news from Cottbus yet? Still waiting for their response. Uni Assist sent my prerequisite to them after evaluation since last month [/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Barth88: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
NathyBongos:
hahaha. Bro u don waka reach New Zealand matter too. I sent a statement of account of about 4million dem nor gree reply me till today
lol really? they requested around 25million naira bank statement for a 3yr course from me which i arranged and showed, but those twats still found another reason to refuse my application, after ive already spent more than half a million arranging those documents embarassed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Barth88: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Neweko:
@Barth88:

Germany is the best country in EU, most advanced and most developed. You all must remember the EU has aging population and need the brightest and strongest Nigerian.

God help you all.
but pay is generally low
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MarkGud(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
vivianobas:
Interview Transcript

Na so I see am oooooo
Nice one and you nailed it. Expect your AM soon. HBD to you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NathyBongos: 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Barth88:

lol really? they requested around 25million naira bank statement for a 3yr course from me which i arranged and showed, but those twats still found another reason to refuse my application, after ive already spent more than half a million arranging those documents embarassed
grin grin :oJesus is lord!! Nor be small twats o..25million? Omo what do they even have in that country? Germany sure for us jare
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by stephots10: 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
danielnwatu:
Who is having interview on 7th August. Let's connect and prepare together.

Am having on that date. 7th
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
dailydolar:
sorry no mind me thought I saw July may be the course is restricted but I think you should mail hem at this point cos I know people have admission already in that course if am not mistaken
Sorry for my error hope you have another AL

I have mail different persons there no response; I have a friend that also wrote the online test they sent us, he has no heard from them too. No other AL.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
NijaDueprocess:
, You will receive yours before the close of work on Friday. Good news is around the corner for you.

Amen thanks bro I claim it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vickmor002: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2019
Adeomam:

Which course are you going for? my course is English taught and the German language is not a requirement

Pls reach me on; azukav@ymail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by josiah132: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

AMEN! Thanks.
Oh okay.. well it depends on the course. Apart from the general document, you will need an English test, TOEFL or IELTS. EPL is not accepted. All the best.

Thanks Bro. But can I talk to you more on this particular topic. I'm also looking to apply for the applied geosciences program. I noticed that the only documents asked of me was a transcript, a cv and a course description. No personal statement, no certificate. It seemed strange. I'm just wondering if they'll ask of it later or there's a secret location where I have to upload them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vickmor002: 12:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Fazznazz:
AD dropped, what a wait! Thank God.

Initially applied on 27th June used 1st Oct as Start of study date.

But as AD was rolling in on 26th July, I still didn't get a date, so I decided to take the bold step of cancelling my former application and rebooked on 26th July (midnight) using my enrollment deadline which is 15th Nov and today I got 9th Oct. Yippee.

Congrats, we havd same day.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 12:30am On Jul 31, 2019
stephots10:

Am having on that date. 7th
Me too and coming from PHC
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vickmor002: 12:54am On Jul 31, 2019
Good morning my people,
Please apart from this two forms;
1. Application form for long term visa,
2. Declaration according to section 54 paragraph 2 number 8.
Is there any other form which i personally need to download and complete for interview??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Engrphilips: 1:31am On Jul 31, 2019
sassy92:

Please don't try it. If you don't cancel your appointment and you refuse to show up, you'll be banned for six months.
Thanks. Is there any least day one can cancel that is can one cancel less than 24 hours to the date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vivianobas: 1:34am On Jul 31, 2019
MarkGud:

Nice one and you nailed it. Expect your AM soon. HBD to you.

Thank you so much bro. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.