Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (627466 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Engrphilips: 1:39am On Jul 31, 2019
iPOD007:

Yes, I got an admission letter from them on friday 26th July for Power Engineering (Msc).
Not going there though.
Nice, congratulations
I applied for Environmental and Resource Management (Msc). No response yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 2:03am On Jul 31, 2019
Magma012:
AM ALERT grin

INTERVIEW 4 OF JULY

THANKS BE TO GOD!

I no fit shout erhhh. Congratulations my brother. Oya enter market begin buy every necessary buyables cos your visa don dey warm up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 2:04am On Jul 31, 2019
Congratulations to everyone who just received their AD, AM etc. Patience is the key and a good virtue. Many more to come.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 2:20am On Jul 31, 2019
vivianobas:
Interview Transcript

Na so I see am oooooo

This was classic. Congratulations Vivi, Happy birthday. Many more gracious years ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adeniyii2017: 3:01am On Jul 31, 2019
josiah132:

Thanks Bro. But can I talk to you more on this particular topic. I'm also looking to apply for the applied geosciences program. I noticed that the only documents asked of me was a transcript, a cv and a course description. No personal statement, no certificate. It seemed strange. I'm just wondering if they'll ask of it later or there's a secret location where I have to upload them.
Alright Josiah, no problem. Let’s discuss, you can PM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vivianobas: 3:55am On Jul 31, 2019
[quote author=heybaby12 post=80784155]My sister Viivan. I am sorry I forgot your birthday.... please forgive.
AM jam you.
See you soon.[/quote

Heybaby darling, you know you are my dependable pally anytime anyday.

Thanks for the good wishes.

We go talk later. God bless you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vivianobas: 3:59am On Jul 31, 2019
Eldeee:

This was classic. Congratulations Vivi, Happy birthday. Many more gracious years ahead.

Thank you so much Veteran Eldee.

Thank you so much for your selfless service on the forum. We love and appreciate you.

Thank you for the wishes too. God bless you always.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 4:26am On Jul 31, 2019
Obinnafrancis:
AM ALERT:

Admission: May 28, 2019
School: Trier University of Applied Sciences Umwelt-campus Birkenfeld.
Course: Sustainable Business and Technology (Bachelors degree; Got 4 AL in the bag but this course is number one on my list).
Booked for Date that same day and Got August 8, 2019. The date seems far to me so I had to cancel and re-booked on June 16, 2019 with August 23 as Enrollment date. My AD then arrived on June 19, 2019 and interview was scheduled for July 1,2019.
Interview Date: July 1, 2019
AM: July 29, 2019(28 days)

I want to say thank you to everyone here on Nairaland. I have really learnt a lot from you guys and I have equally made some good friends here. What a beautiful forum!! Thank you very much to everyone once again.

Cc: Sassy92

BABA GOD � THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GRANTING ME MY HEART DESIRE.

DE HERE I COME.

Congrats, bro.

If things go as planned, i will be at TUAS by March next year for an semester program. I hope to connect with you by then.

Meanwhile, is your second name Michael? Your name sounds like i know you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 4:33am On Jul 31, 2019
Missmi:

Yes you can write A2 without writing A1. Search for 'dates and enrollment Goethe Intituit Lagos'. Go the Goethe Institute Lagos branch website to check for the next date. I think its in October. You can also call the phone number on their website to ask any questions you may have. Keep in mind that only a language certificate from them is recognized by the embassy, and the exam can only be written at their office in Lagos.

Thanks for your response. I really appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 4:36am On Jul 31, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Search “Learn German Original”, it’s very intensive. Download the whole folder of A1, A2, B1, B2 don’t download individual clips/videos, it might get you confused and you might not be able to move with the scope step by step.
To download, use tubemate.apk from Google, install, once done, go to search and input "Learn German Original" once it opens, you end up downloading the full 65 videos with a click for A1. Repeat same for A2, B1 and B2.

Get a full higher education, you’ll might probably need two and start studying with the video in offline mode.

Nice tip. I will check it out. Do you mind if i reach out to you in case i have difficulties accessing/downloading the videos?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 4:40am On Jul 31, 2019
sassy92:

Yes you can. The next A2 exams are in December, go to the Goethe institute Website and check for the enrollment dates and exam dates. You must enrol in person at their office during the enrollment dates
If Your target is to write the A2 exams in December that means you have 5 months to learn up to A2 so START NOW (if you haven't started). Some things you need to learn:
- The 4 grammatical cases (Nominative, Accusative, Dative and Genitive)
- Prepositions (there are prepositions that go with each case and there are 2-way prepositions you need to know how to use them)
- Adjective deklination, N-deklination. These 2 go burst your mind but fear not.
- Präteritum (simple past tense), perfekt (past tense) and Future 1. In my opinion, focus on Präteritum since you are writing the exams coz Präteritum is used for written language while Perfekt is for spoken language. But learn all ooo
- Temporal adverbs, using words like sometimes, occasionally, rarely in german.
- Memorise 1000 words for Vocabulary (that's the number of words listed on the Goethe Institute website)

Sassy baby, you too much! Thanks!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Larrydogged07: 4:53am On Jul 31, 2019
iPOD007:

Yes, I got an admission letter from them on friday 26th July for Power Engineering (Msc).
Not going there though.

Hi, please if you know you aren't going, kindly decline the AL. There are so many Nigerian on the queue waiting for AL for that course. Who knows, they might give your slot to another Nigerian. Everybody wins!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adeniyii2017: 6:22am On Jul 31, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Nice tip. I will check it out. Do you mind if i reach out to you in case i have difficulties accessing/downloading the videos?
No problem.. do reach out.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yungmin: 6:25am On Jul 31, 2019
tfkay7:
Hello gurus in the house...i have two questions to ask:
1. For the language proficiency certificate, can i use IELTS general test result?

2. What are my chances of getting an enrollment extension from OVGU Magdeburg as my enrollment deadline is stated oct 10th on my AL?

I used "general" and I got admission

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by teb123: 6:26am On Jul 31, 2019
Cancel at least 7days before to be on the safe side
Engrphilips:

Thanks. Is there any least day one can cancel that is can one cancel less than 24 hours to the date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:04am On Jul 31, 2019
Engrphilips:

Thanks. Is there any least day one can cancel that is can one cancel less than 24 hours to the date.

You're supposed to cancel your appointment at least ONE WEEK to the day. Any thing later and you'll be banned.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2019
Larrydogged07:

Hi, please if you know you aren't going, kindly decline the AL. There are so many Nigerian on the queue waiting for AL for that course. Who knows, they might give your slot to another Nigerian. Everybody wins!

Done that already, i do that for all other ALs i do not need.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alore: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2019
Lakkyjay:
I am going for the same course same school, please what the documents you submitted apart from the ones from the school?

You mean submitted to the Embassy?

There is a checklist on the Consulate website. Work with the checklist meticulously to arrange your documents. The Embassy will not ask you for anything more than what is on the list and having anything less can give you troubles.

You can download the Checklist from here:
https://nigeria.diplo.de/blob/1505580/0c3d5f5cd1c33674fd43cb0e669b4f79/checklist-student-visa-data.pdf

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2019
Alore:

You mean submitted to the Embassy?

There is a checklist on the Consulate website. Work with the checklist meticulously to arrange your documents. The Embassy will not ask you for anything more than what is on the list and having anything less can give you troubles.

You can download the Checklist from here:
https://nigeria.diplo.de/blob/1505580/0c3d5f5cd1c33674fd43cb0e669b4f79/checklist-student-visa-data.pdf
also better you hold other supporting documents and their photocopies in a separate bag. Not necessary but recommended.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by djkally: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2019
vickmor002:
Good morning my people,
Please apart from this two forms;
1. Application form for long term visa,
2. Declaration according to section 54 paragraph 2 number 8.
Is there any other form which i personally need to download and complete for interview??

Just the two, download two original copies each.... Follow the checklist and you are good

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2019
glopatra:

I have mail different persons there no response; I have a friend that also wrote the online test they sent us, he has no heard from them too. No other AL.
this is a serious one ooo but let's hope and pray it favour you this German schools this days just they show themselves
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gbens2000(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2019
Fam, good morning. I got an admission to postsdam which d enrollment date is August-15 to October-15. I v applied for ad since June ending yet nothing, I want to write to d school for extension of date but must I wait for enrollment date and enroll to the school first before messaging them for extension date? Because it looks like my enrollment can be done online.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alore: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2019
horlorladey:
also better you hold other supporting documents and their photocopies in a separate bag. Not necessary but recommended.

Very true - professional certifications, job offer letters for employments listed in your CV, salary increase/promotion letters, certificate of awards/recognitions, marriage certificate, etc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2019
gbens2000:
Fam, good morning. I got an admission to postsdam which d enrollment date is August-15 to October-15. I v applied for ad since June ending yet nothing, I want to write to d school for extension of date but must I wait for enrollment date and enroll to the school first before messaging them for extension date? Because it looks like my enrollment can be done online.

Hello,
You can start your enrollment ASAP, but do not pay any fees yet. Write to the school to extend your resumption time for you, then use this date to book a new interview date. Once you get interview date, you can pay whatever fees you are required to pay.
It seems if your enrollment date goes to November you will get an interview date as we have been seeing recently.
Cheers!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Rapture07: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2019
Abeg guys for those that got admission at Hamm - Lippstadt, my AL just dropped yesterday, bsc electronic engineering. Pls what is the possibility of defering the admission till next year. Cos from the AL enrollment deadline is Aug 29th and e no possible to get visa by then. Guys Biko I need ur guidance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gbens2000(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2019
iPOD007:

Hello,
You can start your enrollment ASAP, but do not pay any fees yet. Write to the school to extend your resumption time for you, then use this date to book a new interview date. Once you get interview date, you can pay whatever fees you are required to pay.
It seems if your enrollment date goes to November you will get an interview date as we have been seeing recently.
Cheers!
thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SouthHomieMob: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2019
I noticed bad blood between two members while doing some catchups on this thread this morning. Many a times i see people being harsh on each other. Respect is a fundamental part of any interaction because what you say or do to your fellow human matters a lot. Respect is the biggest problem in the country today cos people have lost empathy. The government refuse to construct roads, provide electricity and other amenities because they do not respect its citizen quality of life. Developed countries think of the effect of let say blackout on its citizen so they make sure it does not happen but here for no reason someone would derive pleasure in total blackout in a small neighborhood.Please we all should treat each other with respect irrespective of anything.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by TheNoble007(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2019
dailydolar:
they changed it on their site but the mail they sent for AD no change so I guess it's another program error was surprise when I told some to book and it showed 2:2 so make them no fear na still the same level

Nwanne, how you dey? @dailydolar
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NathyBongos: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Rapture07:
Abeg guys for those that got admission at Hamm - Lippstadt, my AL just dropped yesterday, bsc electronic engineering. Pls what is the possibility of defering the admission till next year. Cos from the AL enrollment deadline is Aug 29th and e no possible to get visa by then. Guys Biko I need ur guidance.
We are planning on Writing the school for Enrollment extension to like maybe Late September or early October. I believe then Visum go don dey our passport
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2019
Alore:

Very true - professional certifications, job offer letters for employments listed in your CV, salary increase/promotion letters, certificate of awards/recognitions, marriage certificate, etc.

Sorry pls can the job offer letters be for all the jobs listed in ur CV or just one job?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heeedreeez: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2019
Hello, what is it compulsory to submit job offer letters?

Alore:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alore: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2019
heeedreeez:
Hello, what is it compulsory to submit job offer letters?

If you have work experience listed in your CV, then I believe it is reasonable to submit documents to support the fact. Job offer letters or salary review letters, etc can be your supporting documents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.