Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617202 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2019
glopatra:

Are you saying the VOs have that info ( the date I supplied as my start date) on their Dash board? From my experience here the names of people appointed for interview is usually only with Mr Paulinus. The VO doesn't even know who he/she would be interviewing next until the person is called in.
Every detail you supply, everything you tick while booking will be shown clearly to the VO when your passport number is inputted on the system. Check other people's transcripts and you'll confirm what I just said. Paulinus only has the list of those to be interviewed that day. He doesn't even know who is in category A or B, neither does he know who has a scholarship or not.
Someone once posted a transcript where the VO asked her when she got the admission. She mentioned the date, and the VO said that she booked for appointment before getting the AL. She said Yes. I can't remember the backup reason she gave.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2019
Deustchemann:

Every detail you supply during booking will be seen when the VO inputs your passport number.
If you booked with scholarship when you don't have one, it's better you cancel now. You'll most likely be bounced if you go to the interview like that.

All the sane, it is like the person booked b4 all those stuffs were sorted out on the embassy website.. You know it is kinda hard to book appointment without ticking that scholarship part b4 now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2019
Deustchemann:

Every detail you supply, everything you tick while booking will be shown clearly to the VO when your passport number is inputted on the system. Check other people's transcripts and you'll confirm what I just said. Paulinus only has the list of those to be interviewed that day. He doesn't even know who is in category A or B, neither does he know who has a scholarship or not.
Someone once posted a transcript where the VO asked her when she got the admission. She mentioned the date, and the VO said that she booked for appointment before getting the AL. She said Yes. I can't remember the backup reason she gave.

I think she told the VO the school sent her mail to book for appointment just because they will soon send her AL.. but na lie

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2019
Toluwase100:

Thanks Sir.
My enrollment is extended till Nov 15 and I will get an enrollment certificate when I send my Health insurance to them.
I rebooked yesterday with Nov 20 as deadline and got an AD today for 30th October (funny and annoying)
Moreso, I booked in cat A and I had a 2:2(I hope this won't be a problem on that day)
I just hope my enrollment certificate would make things easier.

Any thoughts sir
with enrollment certificate you don't have problem just print and attach to your document on interview date and am sure your visa go show
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Metronimos: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2019
[quote author=MissNK post=80824834][/quote]

Thanks, and congrats to you too. Well done!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2019
Those of you with visas dont forget to upload it to the Escrow banks you using. So that when you get over here you have bought about two days wait time.

More AMs
More Money
More Dates
More Grace.

23 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2019
ollyewa:
Visum alert ���������...
Admission : 08/02/19
Interview date : 09/05/2019
Funded :19/07/19
AM: 22/07/19
Submitted my doc: 23/07/19
Visum : 29/07/19......
Thank you Guys for your effort , info and encouragement expecially wen I had probelm with my appointment date , It’s been God since Day .... I wish those waiting for AD,AM& Visum best of luck ...

Congratulations brother. I tap from this Grace that work for you and I will receive my own AM too this week. Amen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2019
sassy92:
Hello all,
So here is a German "Cheat Sheet", It's a one page document that contains all the basic German grammer rules. You can print it out for easy reference. If you have any questions or need clarification, please quote this post and I'll try to explain as best as i can.

Concerning the paid Udemy videos, I received soooooo many pms I won't be able to respond to all. So I'm creating a dropbox folder that will contain all the videos and lecture slides and I'll even add a few grammer books that have been useful to me, I'll share the link when it's ready. But be patient oo coz it'll clearly take some time to gather it all. Thank you.

Sassy, u are most helpful. I will download the sheet and look forward to the compilation.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Maliza45: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2019
Ojabostine505:
I finish from university of calabar where I got my English language Proficiency from the Registrar office. I got admitted to university of kassel for master program.

Happy new month, pls can u answer ur pm, or pls send me ur number let me call u. I also guaduated from unical. I need to get my transcript n prepare for this summer. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eugochukwu439: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2019
Deustchemann:

Every detail you supply during booking will be seen when the VO inputs your passport number.
If you booked with scholarship when you don't have one, it's better you cancel now. You'll most likely be bounced if you go to the interview like that.

Sir, i have been filling BSc each time i am booking appointment and in the column that asks "what type of program" and have neva gotten A.D
Could that be the cause, should i cancel and put master in that area when d program i am going for is BSc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eugochukwu439: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2019
i have been filling BSc each time i am booking appointment and in the column that asks "what type of program" and have neva gotten A.D
Could that be the cause, should i cancel and put master in that area when d program i am going for is BSc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chimax1(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2019
Deustchemann:

1. University ranking
2. City size and population
3. Proximity of Tübingen to Stuttgart
thanks. I heard deggendorf is close to Munich. The course work is the major challenge for me. Medical informatics at deggendorf sounds great but that Biomedical Technologies course work at tubingen...hmmm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MopeL(f): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2019
Deustchemann:

Paulinus now checks the category, two applicants were sent back on tuesday.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eugochukwu439: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2019
dailydolar:
with enrollment certificate you don't have problem just print and attach to your document on interview date and am sure your visa go show
Bro is is masters that you chose or Bsc while booking...can i chose masters when am going for Back
I have booked since july 26 and yet no date till now, in my enrollment i chose november 11
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Barth88: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2019
MopeL:

Really? i booked for appointment before second class lower applicants were downgraded to CAT B. hope this wont be an issue
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2019
MopeL:

Ahhhh.... Sure about this
But why naw
So 2:2 people won't be attended to on Cat A
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2019
Barth88:

Really? i booked for appointment before second class lower applicants were downgraded to CAT B. hope this wont be an issue
If you already have a date, there's no problem

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2019
Kamps:

All the same, it is like the person booked b4 all those stuffs were sorted out on the embassy website.. You know it is kinda hard to book appointment without ticking that scholarship part b4 now
That's if He booked during those times when you had to compulsorily tick scholarship. But booking as at now, it's an optional choice.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2019
Eugochukwu439:

Sir, i have been filling BSc each time i am booking appointment and in the column that asks "what type of program" and have neva gotten A.D
It's not your choice of degree that matters when giving dates.
If you're going for BSc, fill BSc. If it's MSc, fill MSc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2019
chimax1:
thanks. I heard deggendorf is close to Munich. The course work is the major challenge for me. Medical informatics at deggendorf sounds great but that Biomedical Technologies course work at tubingen...hmmm
Well then, you can follow anyone you're sure of meeting up with the demands.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Barth88: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2019
Deustchemann:

If you already have a date, there's no problem
thanks man, i have a date already, just abit worried

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kendocity4u: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2019
Good morning Guyz........Happy New Month....Our Month of Testimonies......I have a pertinent question.......Fintiba gave a Notice that the BA should be Transfered once to your Fintiba Account........but a notice was also given that if the BA Transfer is made more than once then you need to provide a proof for source funds or have the money rejected.....My Brother in Germany wants to fund my BA but he can't transfer the money once to Fintiba(because of his daily transfer limit).........I need Solutions on how to go about this Fintiba issue.....what should he do now?? How does one provide proof for such funds?I will appreciate you guyz Candid response......Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2019
Okay my Bosses I want to ask, is it only by a student visa one can use to travel now
This Cat stuff is scaring me right now.
Any other possible means of travelling there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2019
Toluwase100:
Okay my Bosses
I want to ask, is it only by a student visa one can use to travel now

This Cat stuff is scaring me right now.

Any other possible means of travelling there
How else do you want to travel to germany for school if not by student visa? you can't use any other visa to study.
Just calm down. Follow due process, apply in the right category( since someone mentioned that Paulinus is now bouncing people for booking in the wrong category). Pray and trust God, but also have Plan B against summer if this winter doesn't work out.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayooluwa45: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2019
Good morning guys..if sum1 has enrolled online nd av received d enrollment certificate..is it a must dat person must resume to d skul b4 d enrollment deadline..

Also if u ar heading to Tu Berlin dis winter pls pm me nd let's connect..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MopeL(f): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2019
Barth88:

i really cant say, he collected the appointment letter from the guy in front of me on the queue nd checked it, he wrote wrong appointment category on his letter and he also checked a girl's own and he made a statement "these are the smart ones that could not wait like the others".

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by danielnwatu(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2019
I need someone to explain to me the arrangements of the documents, so I don't have problem with paulinus.
Is it for example.

Original WAEC
Photocopies of WAEC
Then the next documents.
Or is is this way.

Original of all documents
The first photocopies of the documents set
And second photocopies of the documents.

People who has don interview help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MopeL(f): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2019
Toluwase100:

Ahhhh.... Sure about this
But why naw
So 2:2 people won't be attended to on Cat A

be calm, maybe they booked for the short term visa. Sofar you ve booked the right category dont panic.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2019
MopeL:

i really cant say, he collected the appointment letter from the guy in front of me on the queue nd checked it, he wrote wrong appointment category on his letter and he also checked a girl's own and he made a statement "these are the smart ones that could not wait like the others".

Jesu. This is seriously serious o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2019
MopeL:

be calm, maybe they booked for the short term visa. Sofar you ve booked the right category dont panic.

Mopel sir
I had 2:2 na. I booked under CAT A
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MopeL(f): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Toluwase100:

Mopel sir I had 2:2 na. I booked under CAT A
before it was changed ba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.