Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) (39403 Views)

Exhausted Lagosians Sleeping Inside A Moving BRT Bus (Video, Photos) / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by ud4u: 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
what a nonsense
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Ooye12: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
Let’s VIO get hold of you
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by joshepade(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Yes, call it poverty, but it put food on their table and they are not begging to survive.
You are them why they are taking such risk, you hear their stories...'children yet to eat', 'children's school fees', children this, children that!
90% reason why most people risk their lives is because of their children. i once saw my dad risking his life before, because i needed #800 in school.
So, I won't say any evil... I wud rather blame our government that refuses to make it obvious that we are hustling, sabotaging our efforts.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by OKOATA(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
olumike001:

I dont know the particular sienna but I know of a friend that experienced this at the same berger at early hours going to work.....berger to island

But God took control infact they were on the verge of raping them
The same thing happened at ikorodu, they raped my friends GF. Don't enter a tinted car they won't hear.
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by DateMynd44(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
all these eastern region people sef. they prefer development than their life
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Wendybrown(f): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
Hahahaha better breez Neva blow Dem Dem go see Dre self for Florida

hahahaha
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by fineboynl(m): 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin. no no no no
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Legendguru: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
oh
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by MYHUBBY: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin grin Yelobam moozelems.

that your age dey affect you. no be you talk say u dey 2yrs in 1999?
you're even talking below 1997 born

1 Like

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
If the driver match one better brake. Hmm! Make I no talk, na Nairaland front page we go hear the remaining story..

1 Like

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin grin
Yelobam moozelems.
Guy, I've been observing you quite a long time..,you like abusing tribes and it is not saying good about you., bro, i urge you to repent from it..which one be yelobam kwa?

1 Like

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by laffwitmi: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Shutttuppp, ijawwslave. ����
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin grin
Yelobam moozelems.
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by simplyOJ(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Madness. This didn't happen in Nigeria, but can happen Sha! Nothing is impossible in Nigeria. I love the way the guy recordingwas saying.. no.no.no.no.no grin More like saying, he thought he has seen the worst, then this grin
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by GloShare(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
They don't want rain to destroy their goods.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by kleverley(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
first thing that comes to my mind is "WHERE ARE THEY FROM?"
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by thisnaijaguy: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
Where your treasure is, there your heart will be.

Take the risk, Make your heart safe and Be a millionaire

Lol grin
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by unapologetic147: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Galadimabawa:
Na Yahoo boys
can somebody tell this herdsman the meaning of yahoo
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by uuzba(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin grin
Yelobam moozelems.
It's just a simple watch tower

They want to see the nigga that will try to steal the load.

If they were inside the bus with the load on-top, they might get to their destination without the load. They won't see when some thief will pull it off from the roof.
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by uuzba(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
GloShare:
They don't want rain to destroy their goods.
Simple!

1 Like

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Timisamd(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
EdoNation:
Poverty Or Madness? Whatever it is , it is surely dangerous , this passengers let their load sit comfortably and safely inside the bus while they sit on top the bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwLXsVRWiyo
Can a load be that important ? Let us know in the comments

More Videos >>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/poverty-madness-passengers-prefer-loads-sits-inside-bus-sit-roof-video/

You can't call that poverty.. Don't be so engrossed with that word poverty
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by SammyTJack: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nonononononono...... grin
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by NotComplaining: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
As sane people dey invent so too are the mad people inventing.

This invention will be clear to the insane, in fact to them its been a long time coming. 2 gbosa for the inventor!! cool
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by selemo: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin grin
Yelobam moozelems.
Black man and Madness is 5 and 6.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
MYHUBBY:

that your age dey affect you. no be you talk say u dey 2yrs in 1999?

you're even talking below 1997 born

grin grin grin

So I can't comment again abi. Yeah I am the one that disclosed my age in one certain thread(I think yesterday). So what does my age has to do with my comments Oga
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Guy, I've been observing you quite a long time..,you like abusing tribes and it is not saying good about you., bro, i urge you to repent from it..which one be yelobam kwa?

grin grin grin
I have heard sir. But that's what makes this forum to be fun grin grin
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
BLACK MAN is not a MAMMAL
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by MYHUBBY: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin

So I can't comment again abi. Yeah I am the one that disclosed my age in one certain thread(I think yesterday). So what does my age has to do with my comments Oga

age doesn't predate maturity but in your own side it does. your age is putting embargo on your brain

imagine screaming Yoruba Muslims in almost all thread like a village town crier. my kinsmen is my kinsmen, their religion won't stop me from giving them their regards

reduce the velocity of your stupidity, all these trash is irritating. you should face your study

1 Like

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
MYHUBBY:

age doesn't predate maturity but in your own side it does. your age is putting embargo on your brain

imagine screaming Yoruba Muslims in almost all thread like a village town crier. my kinsmen is my kinsmen, their religion won't stop me from giving them their regards

reduce the velocity of your stupidity, all these trash is irritating. you should face your study

You have been throwing insults at me angry
I think u need to watch how u talk. U have no idea who u are talking to angry
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by MYHUBBY: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You have been throwing insults at me angry
I think u need to watch how u talk. U have no idea who u are talking to angry

to hell with who you think you're. if you don't want to received insult, stop insulting others

1 Like

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
MYHUBBY:

to hell with who you think you're. if you don't want to received insult, stop insulting others

Just look at this broke ass nincompoop. grin

Just take ur frustrated life elsewhere. He-goat grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) / Stuck Abroad While Mother Is Dying In Nigeria . Dark Side Of Japa / Relocating To Abuja From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.