Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) (39407 Views)

Exhausted Lagosians Sleeping Inside A Moving BRT Bus (Video, Photos) / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by MYHUBBY: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Just look at this my father broke ass nincompoop. grin
I'll just take my frustrated life elsewhere. He-goat grin

you must think I'm your father. at 22 no functioning brain
hope you're visiting your psychotherapist regularly

1 Like

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by MYHUBBY: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Just look at this my father broke ass nincompoop. grin
I'll just take my frustrated life elsewhere. He-goat grin

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
drasob:
Na vio go hold una

Clean Kia optima 2009 for sale. Going for 800k, send a private message

Kia optima 2009 for sale. Going for 800k
800k! For 2009 optima
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
MYHUBBY:

Ok
Lemme just ignore u.
I can see u are just looking for cheap attention. Take ur frustrated and jobless life else. Bye. grin grin grin

Joblessness and hunger isn't good tho. It can really reset d brain. grin grin
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by MYHUBBY: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Ok
Lemme just ignore u.
I can see u are just looking for cheap attention. Take ur frustrated and jobless life else. Bye. grin grin grin

Joblessness and hunger isn't good tho. It can really reset d brain. grin grin

imagine this compound fooool using style to run. by the time I'm through with you regular iidiot you will deactivate your account here

you think you have monopoly of foolishness right? imbeciles like you

1 Like

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
GloShare:
They don't want rain to destroy their goods.

Yes! It is obvious they are carrying perishable goods that rain can spoil and they make a huge loss. Only them know how they suffered to get the money.
But they are taking a very huge risk with their lives.
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by GloShare(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Yes! It is obvious they are carrying perishable goods that rain can spoil and they make a huge loss. Only them know how they suffered to get the money.

I agree.
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by andrewtosin(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Pascopele:
Avoid entering Sienna cars at Berger. As there’s a particular sienna that is one chance. They would grab you by your neck and tell you to lie down and collect all your belongings then drop you off at Ikeja. 3 men have been affected on different days
even at Berger in Abuja
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by drasob: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Kia optima 2009 for sale. Going for 800k
800k! For 2009 optima

It's Nigerian used
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by CaptainMitch: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Na copy and paste
lefulefu:
biko give us the car number plate let us share dis info.

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Na copy and paste
ohh ok but d initial person for give d number plates of d one chance car.cases like this very very important u give info on d number plates make dem easily nab them.
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

what stops them hiring a truck or pickup.
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by osazsky(m): 12:20am On Jul 13, 2019
I nerver believe .let me check VAR to confirm
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by pcicero(m): 1:34am On Jul 13, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You have been throwing insults at me angry
I think u need to watch how u talk. U have no idea who u are talking to angry
Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2019
lefulefu:
what stops them hiring a truck or pickup.

The very THING that stops people from using an Uber but prefer Danfo.
The THING that makes people to buy Camry instead of Benz and make people to board night buses for long journeys instead of Planes.
Moneeeeeeeey!
If you have suffered for money before, you will be conscious of every Penny you have.
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

The very THING that stops people from using an Uber but prefer Danfo.
The THING that makes people to buy Camry instead of Benz and make people to board night buses for long journeys instead of Planes.
Moneeeeeeeey!
If you have suffered for money before, you will be conscious of every Penny you have.
it still doesnt make sense sitting on top d vehicle and putting ur tomatoes and onions on the seat of the car .market women here hire peageuot 504 station wagons for their onions,tomatoes and fruits...some hire 404 pickups for the transport of their perishable goods...others wey get small money hire trucks.i never see when dem go hire hiace bus den put d goods inside then siddon on top of d car.the north is strange sha.
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin
I have heard sir. But that's what makes this forum to be fun grin grin
I understand bro.
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by borngenius(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2019
hahahahaha... you are an idiot. this your post really got my eyes tearing. May GOd bless your mum and sister o. lol.
Ernerstdavid55:
Stc well I give glory to God at least I came second so I want to thank my mom my sister for believing in me for this great achievement tnk u God bless grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
I understand bro.
Thanks
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Alejobs: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners / “Unidentified Flying Object” (UFO) Causes Panic In Benin, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.