Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

The sweet life of an alphamale and the bitter life of a betamale - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The sweet life of an alphamale and the bitter life of a betamale (839 Views)

Beware: "Alphamale" & MGTOW In Nigeria Are Potential Rapists And Ritual Killers / The Sweet Price Of Masturbation / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The sweet life of an alphamale and the bitter life of a betamale by bigpriik: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Alphamales are surely hated here on NL mainly by those who don't understand the real concept of alphapower or because they can't go through strife and pain of becoming an alphamale .

The life of a betamale pains me sometimes am almost driven to tears and they populate the surface of the earth they are what I call the "manipulated men" they are blind but do not know they are blind .they are the major catalyst of feminism because they yield to women demands most of the time because they were taugh by society its normal to let women take the lead .women have subtly been in power since but men are just realizing it now but its almost late .

Betamales never enjoy stable relationship with women at all because women secretly crave a man who is emotionally stronger than them ask any woman if you see a betamale in a stable relationship its mostly because he has money to spend .yet their wives or girlfriends still cheat on them with lower men.betamales are female asslicker,I have a friend like that he does everything for his so called girlfriend but whenever I ask her if they are dating she always say no ,you can imagine you doing everything to please a girl yet she denies you in public.that is the life of a betamale.

My niggas wake up from beta mentaliy,there is no perfect alphamale we are all just trying.even if you can't be alpha learn a few traits wake up from female manipulation,learn to be assertive in your relationships,never yield to a woman's demands always only do when it is necessary and important because it will backfire later, they greatest trait an alphamale has is his massive self-esteem never put your girls happiness above yours,learn to caution your girl when she does something you don't like no matter how pretty she is ,but you can only do this if you learn how to control your dikkk and emotions,let your woman sense you are in control or yourself and know your worth

good morning guys hope you having a great day I preach what I practice...

cheers ...

bigpriik.

1 Like

Re: The sweet life of an alphamale and the bitter life of a betamale by Martinez39(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nice.
Re: The sweet life of an alphamale and the bitter life of a betamale by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
make i just get money well well, so tey i go dey slap alpha and omega males up and dan.

Broke alphamale na disease.
Re: The sweet life of an alphamale and the bitter life of a betamale by bigpriik: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
fuckerstard:
make i just get money well well, so tey i go dey slap alpha and omega males up and dan.

Broke alphamale na disease.

Go and make money my brother because that's the only way you can have self-esteem you truly lack it.
Re: The sweet life of an alphamale and the bitter life of a betamale by ubunja(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
At the end of the day all men can't be Alpha. We need the Betas to clean up Alpha messes like single mothers and borehole p*ssies.

Let's take it easy on the losers
They're needed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Frodd Is Crying Because Of Esther Bbnaija / Bon Iver I,i Download Album 2019. Zip / One Hour Serious Pomping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.