Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) (48259 Views)

Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by davillian(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Business strategy. wink
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by denjjy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
imagine if the result was otherwise, she wouldn't have shared it online.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
bendike:
grin grin
Eagle eye.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by MrCounselor: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
vickydevoka:
Wen I jst see 30 my body weak.

seriously
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Cherrybae(f): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
Very ugly, stupid, foolish broke illiterate olosho

This is just to attract pottential customers. Shame on this useless yeboo woman.

Only the useless Igbos that dont choice that can marry this ugly broke bitch.

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
D
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
We Also Need Result of Certification that the Quality Of Her Breast Milk Is Healthy For Human Consumption
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by chizzyreal: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Reassuring words for potential customers.
The hoe is HIV free
Very apt
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
ComeAndobo:
How is Cossy 30years old. I remember almost 20years ago she was a backup dancer for Obesere. Was she 10years old then?

Olosho football age things
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by TheBoy1740: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
nosiebaba:
It's hard to even make sense of what these so called slay mamas write

My brother, e tire me o
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
If its positive now she for no tell us
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
lastempero:
I fit arrange that result for u

That is why she went to a general hospital. to avoid comments like yours but even you don't understand

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by BRASH: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
God will definitely "affiliate " them. Ndi ara
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by RTSC: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
M
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by lagosinnovator: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Thank these ur boobs are natural dem for don flat. i see one big aunty of kilopatra their time with big boobs wey she do, that thing dey drag the rest of the body because na silicon
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by RTSC: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by KanuSE: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Very risky still... lipsrsealed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by materialproject: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
I see nothing
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
rentAcock:
Honestly I like this lady's boobs, they are mouthwatering but truth be told, the woman has fish brains. No shred of maturity in anything she does or says. Moreover, in this day and age where people can even fake birth certificates and international passports, who's to say her result isn't fake? No need proving your HIV status to anyone, even if you do have HIV, it's not a death sentence. This publicity stunt she just performed further promotes the stigma associated with being HIV positive.

Heysss hello?! That's why she clearly stated there that it's Lagos General hospital and if you check the results paper you'll see the hospital stamp there.....now we both know that means for a whole LSGH to help someone fake tests result papers
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by lastempero: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Eze2000:

That is why she went to a general hospital. to avoid comments like yours but even you don't understand

A national teaching hospital is what I will issue u not just a general hospital abi are u a learner in Nigeria. lipsrsealed I go run am for u from a certified consultant so dont be deceive by what u see.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Davoneskay(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
If her age could be at 30, why wouldn't her be negative.
Cossy...30! shocked

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
OTayobami:

Heysss hello?! That's why she clearly stated there that it's Lagos General hospital and if you check the results paper you'll see the hospital stamp there.....now we both know that means for a whole LSGH to help someone fake tests result papers

Ah, you will be surprised what money can do. smiley
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by lastempero: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
OTayobami:

Sorry to disappoint you ,it is very much possible.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by RTSC: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
lastempero:

A national teaching hospital is what I will issue u not just a general hospital abi are u a learner in Nigeria. lipsrsealed I go run am for u from a certified consultant so dont be deceive by what u see.
Too bad.
You people have finished this country.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by dododawa1: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
tested by WHO?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by frobes: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
She for run the total test na . if she sure of herself. She no even test for syphilis gonorrhea and herpes. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Believe this old hoe at ur own peril. Customer Dada ni will be happy kinda.... The hole leads to a city of no return....

OLOSHOOOOOOOOO

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
lastempero:

Its a teaching hospital, right? If you like forge any report but the day you are busted that certificate you got there to become a doctor or whatecer will be useless. A relative of mine has died there before. Wrong diagnosis.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Davoneskay(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
ComeAndobo:
How is Cossy 30years old. I remember almost 20years ago she was a backup dancer for Obesere. Was she 10years old then?

Olosho football age things
Very correct I think that was in 2003. Apple Juice Album.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lordjb:
Bress everywhere chai cheesy

Expired bress. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
tammie24:
And they do naming ceremony when they born this one o

cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Beremx(f): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
She used nairaland as her reference when she was falsely accused of being HIV positive. it's on her instagram page.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Makes First Instagram Post After 8 Months / Who Rocked It Better? Ebuka Vs Floyd Mayweather / Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.