Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) (48256 Views)

Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
rentAcock:
Honestly I like this lady's boobs, they are mouthwatering but truth be told, the woman has fish brains. No shred of maturity in anything she does or says. Moreover, in this day and age where people can even fake birth certificates and international passports, who's to say her result isn't fake? No need proving your HIV status to anyone, even if you do have HIV, it's not a death sentence. This publicity stunt she just performed further promotes the stigma associated with being HIV positive.

Can't you see that the stuff is expired and sagging? angry

There's nothing mouthwatering about a flaccid sack of silicon undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by goldust777: 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Fake results who ask her.if you want to catch a girl that's cheats or admires a guy she will tell you I dont know him,i hate him but it's the opposite because you didn't ask her any questions in the first place
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
FuckThaMod:
I don't need anyone to tell me she came out negative.. If na positive the boby for don less tey tey na grin
30 years old my black ass grin
I'm not doubting the results.
but what if she had it since and was on ARV just to maintain herself?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by goldust777: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
Davoneskay:

Very correct I think that was in 2003. Apple Juice Album.
Cossy has been bursted grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
GistmoreNG:
Nollywood Actress, Cossy Orjiakor has shared her HIV test result which proved the rumour that had it that she is HIV positive wrong. She wrote;

HIV Test free...

Recall story...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/actress-cossy-ojiakor-undergoes-hiv-test-again-to-dispel-new-rumor

Rumours also had it that cossy is very intelligent and she did well at school with English like this I think I know how she aced all her exams
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by smartking1: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lol

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by deleforblues: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Go for brain test am 100% very sure u av HIV in ur Brain.Mtwweee
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Starhearts: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Fake result
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Rumours also had it that cossy is very intelligent and she did well at school with English like this I think I know how she aced all her exams

Ok
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Women and dirty fights
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
I am very sure, one of the doctor have help her to bring the form out to feel without any text conducted.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by shogsman(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Davoneskay:

Very correct I think that was in 2003. Apple Juice Album.

She was at least 25 then
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
So Wat should we fry

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
rentAcock:
Honestly I like this lady's boobs, they are mouthwatering but truth be told, the woman has fish brains. No shred of maturity in anything she does or says. Moreover, in this day and age where people can even fake birth certificates and international passports, who's to say her result isn't fake? No need proving your HIV status to anyone, even if you do have HIV, it's not a death sentence. This publicity stunt she just performed further promotes the stigma associated with being HIV positive.
A lady that has not called you for once to request for money and has been surviving on her own is who you're calling fish brain. You better sample your own brain for evaluation, at least to know its specie type
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Femilekan233: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Are U feeling rejected, dejected and abandoned in life?

Are things not working according to plans for your life?

I know someone that can turn your situation around..

Receiving Jesus into your life will not permit the enemy to write the last chapter of your life.

Jesus still saves.

yes that's true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Paulo3ree:

A lady that has not called you for once to request for money and has been surviving on her own is who you're calling fish brain. You better sample your own brain for evaluation, at least to know its specie type

Yeah it is Homo sapien sapien. You are a dolt.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Maybe her market no dey move as before again. She come dey feel say abi people dey think say she get HIV?

I go control her after now cos it's been long I fvck inbetween that big breast and release on her baby face.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by alezzy13: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
ComeAndobo:
How is Cossy 30years old. I remember almost 20years ago she was a backup dancer for Obesere. Was she 10years old then?

Olosho football age things

Lol! I wonder what she's lying for. Last year she celebrated her 34th B-Day which means she should be 35 now (which is what her Wikipedia page shows BTW) embarassed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
She is open for business
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
lastempero:
I fit arrange that result for u

I don't give efcc your number and id
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
Edo state hoe
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by executive12: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
saheedbadmus:
she dey fear..

Of course, everybody that goes for hiv test feels scared of the result.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
rentAcock:

Yeah it is Homo sapien sapien. You are a dolt.
Now I see
I certainly have drawn your moral level,
you are on the low level

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
But u have TB
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by funshint(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
30 yrs old...lol! *I laff in china grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Olorunnim: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
Another Bimbo in Celebrity clothing.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Rotimi47: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
vickydevoka:
Wen I jst see 30 my body weak.
No be only you as dat kind lie dey weak person shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by kingola87(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
The date is covered na.

But why is my mind telling me the result is dated 2010 grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
What kinda creature is this?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) by lastempero: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Isoduwa:

I don't give efcc your number and id

First give them magu ,Buhari n Tinubu own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bruno Iwuoha Hospitalized In The US (Photo) / Teebillz Makes First Instagram Post After 8 Months / How Wizkid Took Another Man's Girlfriend In Front Of The Boyfriend -Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.