Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. (23633 Views)

Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl / Lionel Messi Named Best Playmaker Of The Last Decade By IFFHS / Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by henryadex(m): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Simply good

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by doublecross(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
MESSI the real GOAT

3 Likes

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Damfostopper(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
thought na better thing.... TF is ESPY...... Electronic spy award for spying on copa without touching the cup abi..... espy ko uxwy ni......

Van dijk is winning FIFA best and ballon d or

2 Likes

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by henrixx(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Beverlyjean:
ESPY awards is organised by ESPN... And every pundit knows ESPN is pro Messi... If u watch their pundits, they worship Messi , he can do no wrong, do ain't surprised... They defended his whoeful performance in the Copa and also dependent the 4.0 drubbing by Liverpool
pained ass penaldo fan in action

4 Likes

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by AllenSpencer: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Award FIFA does not recognise grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by AllenSpencer: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
Beverlyjean:
ESPY awards is organised by ESPN... And every pundit knows ESPN is pro Messi... If u watch their pundits, they worship Messi , he can do no wrong, do ain't surprised... They defended his whoeful performance in the Copa and also dependent the 4.0 drubbing by Liverpool
Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
There are so many Pro Messi post out there...

Keep then coming...

This one is ambiguous tho!!!

Best international what??

Messi doesn't deserve it. I am serious Leo tongue

Unless I am missing something!! shocked shocked

A player from VARsil should win it!!!

Bernaldo Silva is the best international player as far as I can see tho!
Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lamasta:
Messi go and win international trophy so that You can stand alongside the real G.O.A.T seasoned with O.R.O.R.O grin

"You have my respect Eder. When football world decide to call Ronaldo (Ororo) the GOAT because of international trophy, I hope they remember you "— Thanos on GOAT debate!!
Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
JerryLegend:
Like for Ronaldo, share for Messi
"Like d'or" loading tho!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by ThothHermes: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Wail baby.
Wail!

4 Likes

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by ofiko123(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nice one.. Congratulations to Lionel messi..

6 Likes

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by LordPsalm(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
Joke of the year
So after losing 2 finals and beaten blue black by Liverpool they picked him as best?
This must be a joke

2 Likes

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
Damfostopper:
thought na better thing.... TF is ESPY...... Electronic spy award for spying on copa without touching the cup abi..... espy ko uxwy ni......

Van dijk is winning FIFA best and ballon d or
"You have my respect Origi, when people decide to favour VVD for Ballon d'or because of UCL trophy, I hope they remember you" - Thanos on Ballon d'or debate

3 Likes

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Lamasta(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
eni4real:

"You have my respect Eder. When football world decide to call Ronaldo (Ororo) the GOAT because of international trophy, I hope they remember you "— Thanos on GOAT debate!!
You be Eder guy You know why Messi dey always provoke when he fails in every international tournament Cos it will always belittle him in future forget about that He's a great player no doubt but He should go and win for his nation that is bigger than the 5 world best he's won cos the whole nation of Argentina together with his Barcelona will celebrate him

1 Like

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
LordPsalm:
Joke of the year
So after losing 2 finals and beaten blue black by Liverpool they picked him as best?
This must be a joke
4:3 aggregate is blue and black. Nice joke!!!
Leo is Leo..

Though I don't know what this award is all about tho!!

But Messi is the individual best player of the year and should win the Ballon d'or!!!

10 Likes

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Damfostopper(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
eni4real:
"You have my respect Origi, when people decide to favour VVD for Ballon d'or because of UCL trophy, I hope they remember you" - Thanos on Ballon d'or debate
at my age and status.... I don't respond to stewpid post

1 Like

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lamasta:

You be Eder guy You know why Messi dey always provoke when he fails in every international tournament Cos it will always belittle him in future forget about that He's a great player no doubt but He should go and win for his nation that is bigger than the 5 world best he's won cos the whole nation of Argentina together with his Barcelona will celebrate him
If international trophy does not belittle the GOAT status of Cruyff and George Weah, I don't think it will stop Messi from being the Greatest of all time!!! Messi has won it all individually at the national team level. He only need a team trophy to cap it off!!

8 Likes

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Damfostopper:
at my age and status.... I don't respond to stewpid post
Everywhere Stew grin
Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by abbey37(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
As far as individual ability is concerned Lionel Messi will win the ballon dor he his the best individual football player, football is a team game and if your team mates couldn't play well enough to win your team a trophy it doesn't take away your individual ability that is why there is an award for the best team..

8 Likes

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Lamasta(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
eni4real:
If international trophy does not belittle the GOAT status of Cruyff and George Weah, I don't think it will stop Messi from the Greatest of all time!!! Messi has won it all individually at the national team level. He only need a team trophy to cap it off!!
Messi should win a trophy for Argentina they need it just once we know he is great but G.O.A.T is Ronaldo cos he is complete on all angle grin
Don't quote me again
Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by FlordFlorez(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
mean while ororo be like... "God, let this be fake news"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Beverlyjean(f): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
eni4real:
If international trophy does not belittle the GOAT status of Cruyff and George Weah, I don't think it will stop Messi from the Greatest of all time!!! Messi has won it all individually at the national team level. He only need a team trophy to cap it off!!

Yes cruyff is recognised , but when they call names , Pele , maradona, zidane, Cristiano and de Lima will always b ahead of him... That's how Messi is gonna b remembered... He's no different from Alfredo Di stephano...that's Messis level
Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Beverlyjean(f): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
abbey37:
As far as individual ability is concerned Lionel Messi will win the ballon dor he his the best individual football player, football is a team game and if your team mates couldn't play well enough to win your team a trophy it doesn't take away your individual ability that is why there is an award for the best team..

Was modric better than Ronaldo last season individually ?
Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Abrahamright(m): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
Goat under a Gorilla..Those that know know..
Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Yes cruyff is recognised , but when they call names , Pele , maradona, zidane, Cristiano and de Lima will always b ahead of him... That's how Messi is gonna b remembered... He's no different from Alfredo Di stephano...that's Messis level
De Lima that could not win any UCL
Which Zizou?? Cruyff was the European GOAT of 20th century. Zizou could not touch him... Only Cristiano has surpassed him and not just for international trophy but for overall career achievements precisely Ballon d'ors(5>3)!!

Di Stefano?? How many World cup golden ball or Continental Golden ball did Di Stefano win??

Cristiano has won it all but he was lucky. He won the most important international trophy as an injured player. It was a 50:50 chance. Eder saved him... He could not pull a Zizou in that final. And the UNL His cameo in semifinal was good but Bernaldo has dominated the competition before he arrived...
Trophy wise yes, but Individually Messi is better because of World cup and Copa American Golden balls..

Only Pele is up there with Messi as far as individual greatness is concerned!!

9 Likes

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Cajal(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
Beverlyjean:
..but he did not win it last and previous year
This is not APC OR PDP BROS
WISE UP
Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Beverlyjean(f): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
eni4real:
De Lima that could not win any UCL
Which Zizou?? Cruyff was the European GOAT of 20th century. Zizou could not touch him... Only Cristiano has surpassed him and not just for international trophy but for overall career achievements precisely Ballon d'ors(5>3)!!

Di Stefano?? How many World cup golden ball or Continental Golden ball did Di Stefano win??

Cristiano has won it all but he was lucky. He won the most important international trophy as an injured player. It was a 50:50 chance. Eder saved him... He could not pull a Zizou in that final. And the UNL His cameo in semifinal was good but Bernaldo has dominated the competition before he arrived...
Trophy wise yes, but Individually Messi is better because of World cup and Copa American Golden balls..

Only Pele is up there with Messi as far as individual greatness is concerned!!

Better help urself and start asking urself questions... De Lima dint win UCL u say even with 2world cups and a golden ball but Messi that hasn't won anything for country should b there ahead of de Lima zidane that won everything and maradona... U need help urgently b4 it's too late
Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Beverlyjean(f): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
Cajal:
..but he did not win it last and previous year
This is not APC OR PDP BROS
WISE UP

It's all PR ... Messi was in pole position to win it till that anfield massacre coupled with the loss to Valencia in the final of the Copa del Rey , then the disaster in Brazil cemented his chances of not winning the balon d'Or ... ESPN is just trying to redeem the guy
Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by Slurity(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
fdede:
World best loading
In editing, you are a learner
Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by stephenqueen: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
simonlee:

if you no be Ronaldo fan, i go baff naked!

No mind the mumu, dem go cry tire on January when Messi wins his 6th Ballon D'or grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Named Best International Men's Player At ESPY Awards. by somad: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
Beverlyjean:
u are sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshoala: Ikorodu Stands Still For World Cup Heroine / How Can I Rectify Name Mismatch On My Sportybet Account / A.S Roma Wins UEFA Europa Conference League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.