Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

See How A Dad Transports His Child To School Everyday In A Waterproof(pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How A Dad Transports His Child To School Everyday In A Waterproof(pictures) (1060 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Dad Transports His Child To School Everyday In A Waterproof(pictures) by Wisdom58(f): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
Every morning these Vietnamese parents carefully enclose their son in a plastic bag so his dad can carry him across the river to school so he can stay dry, and after school his dad gets him home the same way

See more pictures here https://thickmatch.com/see-dad-transports-child-school-everyday-waterproofpictures/

Re: See How A Dad Transports His Child To School Everyday In A Waterproof(pictures) by Wisdom58(f): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2019

Re: See How A Dad Transports His Child To School Everyday In A Waterproof(pictures) by Olorunnim: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
If you think Your country is bad Visit Others

5 Likes

Re: See How A Dad Transports His Child To School Everyday In A Waterproof(pictures) by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
Love actuali exists.
Re: See How A Dad Transports His Child To School Everyday In A Waterproof(pictures) by makdcash(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
DADS are the real MEN

1 Like

Re: See How A Dad Transports His Child To School Everyday In A Waterproof(pictures) by LadySarah: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
Olorunnim:
If you think Your country is bad Visit Others

Rubbish!
We can be an example in something positive not this.

1 Like

Re: See How A Dad Transports His Child To School Everyday In A Waterproof(pictures) by Olorunnim: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
LadySarah:

Rubbish!
Ohh Come on you're taking me out of context, I'm tryin to say people should be Appreciative of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: See How A Dad Transports His Child To School Everyday In A Waterproof(pictures) by Olorunnim: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
LadySarah:

Ohh Come on you're taking me out of context, I'm tryin to say people should be Appreciative of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Dad Transports His Child To School Everyday In A Waterproof(pictures) by overdrive(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
I will rather home train my kids than take this risk.

4 Likes

Re: See How A Dad Transports His Child To School Everyday In A Waterproof(pictures) by frozen70(f): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
This is true difinition of poverty and risk

2 Likes

Re: See How A Dad Transports His Child To School Everyday In A Waterproof(pictures) by Horlubunmmy: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
This is very very risky.
How is the boy breathing inside the waterproof

3 Likes

Re: See How A Dad Transports His Child To School Everyday In A Waterproof(pictures) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
It's probably a breathable, waterproof plastic bag, hence no chance of suffocation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Dad Transports His Child To School Everyday In A Waterproof(pictures) by Harlem2(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Poverty na bastard
Re: See How A Dad Transports His Child To School Everyday In A Waterproof(pictures) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
Harlem2:
Poverty na bastard
I swear embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Weeks After Wedding, Imam Discovers His Wife Is A Man / Reason Why Rema Is Disrespectful / Ooo... Chelsea vs Cheltenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.