Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

How Do We Recover Loaned Money? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do We Recover Loaned Money? (994 Views)

Please HELP, How do I recover my money / How Do I Get My Wife To Pay Back Money I Loaned To Her? / How Do You Recover Money From A Dead Relative Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Recover Loaned Money? by Epinigirls: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Asides the guys who have sworn never to give a dime out on loan, a number of us have one or two individuals - close friends or family - that currently owe us some significant amount of money.

Let's not talk about the attitudes and insults you as the loanee in question receives from these defaulters

Lawyers, bankers, and all the smart people available on Nairaland, PLEASE HOW DO WE GO ABOUT ACTUALLY RECOVERING LOANED OUT SUMS??
Re: How Do We Recover Loaned Money? by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Simple. Credit Bureau services

You should pay consultancy fees for this information. You can even recover a billion

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Loaned Money? by surgevessel: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Epinigirls:
Asides the guys who have sworn never to give a dime out on loan, a number of us have one or two individuals - close friends or family - that currently owe us some significant amount of money.

This doesn't exclude the many loan apps we now have, so many people have defaulted in their payments so far.

Let's not talk about the attitudes and insults you as the loanee in question receives from these defaulters

Lawyers, bankers, and all the smart people available on Nairaland, PLEASE HOW DO WE GO ABOUT ACTUALLY RECOVERING LOANED OUT SUMS??

Stop beating about the bush, admit that you are one of the promoters of those deadly loan sharks recently taken down by Federal government.

Whenever you guys charge interest as much as 35 to 45%, what usually comes to your mind

Would you guys comfortably say there is mo insurance cover in all your activities and charges??

Think how many years you have functioned and charging so much interest on helpless Nigerians, it's payback time, Federal government has finally humbled you guys enough that u now come on social platform to whip sentiment. If you guys had been liberal and moderate in your business activities, there wouldn't be campaign against you by the masses..

Just count your losses and move on. Amd stop relating personal loans through family and friends with instant online loans, family and friends dont charge ridiculous interest and they dont invade peoples privacy nor defame them at slightest opportunity.

You guys are heartless and merciless about your recovery policy, this is why you dont deserve any pity.

If you can defame people because of loan as small as 4k, unlawfully steal money from peoples account and treat people badly simply because there is no physical offices to take complaints to, then you are all wicked.

Just move on same way those you treat unjustly moved on without justice..

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Loaned Money? by youngking89(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
God bless you for this response my brother…it’s one of the reps that was given a task to recover loans that’s asking this question. SAPA don hold loan app���. When dem Dey tackle people dem no sabi. Dey don’t know that Nigeria is the worst place to start this kinda business and most Nigerians don’t care about defamation. The last time I went to get a haircut..someone I guess a rep from the loan company called and was asking for the repayment. He told the person that is there a way he could borrow more and that their money is very sweet. I just weak oo…I asked why he doesn’t want to pay…he said that they sent messages to his village people and that they should go to the village and collect the money.. I didn’t even know what to say. The only loan app I can collect money from is fairmoney and branch. They are the only regulated ones I know. The rest are just useless
surgevessel:

Stop beating about the bush, admit that you are one of the promoters of those deadly loan sharks recently taken down by Federal government.

Whenever you guys charge interest as much as 35 to 45%, what usually comes to your mind

Would you guys comfortably say there is mo insurance cover in all your activities and charges??

Think how many years you have functioned and charging so much interest on helpless Nigerians, it's payback time, Federal government has finally humbled you guys enough that u now come on social platform to whip sentiment. If you guys had been liberal and moderate in your business activities, there wouldn't be campaign against you by the masses..

Just count your losses and move on. Amd stop relating personal loans through family and friends with instant online loans, family and friends dont charge ridiculous interest and they dont invade peoples privacy nor defame them at slightest opportunity.

You guys are heartless and merciless about your recovery policy, this is why you dont deserve any pity.

If you can defame people because of loan as small as 4k, unlawfully steal money from peoples account and treat people badly simply because there is no physical offices to take complaints to, then you are all wicked.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Loaned Money? by Epinigirls: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Simple. Credit Bureau services

You should pay consultancy fees for this information. You can even recover a billion

Thanks for your swift response�
Re: How Do We Recover Loaned Money? by Epinigirls: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
surgevessel:

"...just count your losses..."

Please don't talk like that please�
Re: How Do We Recover Loaned Money? by surgevessel: 5:31am On Apr 06, 2022
Epinigirls:

"...just count your losses..."

Please don't talk like that please�

Well.. now that the table has turned, some of your untrained rep who messed up the business would be out of job for a while and might be in position to seek financial help in form of direct or indirect loan at this point, then they would feel same pain they constantly subject helpless Nigerians to in the course of earning living..

I dont know how it feels to you, but I'd rather hurt you with truth than console you with lies.. Shikenah!

Mind you, my food distribution business is open for employment to those loan shark reps oh, let me put you on the road to bring ponmo from Maiduguri to Abuja for me, if you survive 4 trips without being butchered by bandits or car accident, then we go know say God is happy with you. You will feel the pains people go through before giving those ridiculous interest you collect from them in the space of 7 days under harsh threats from your imaginary offices

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Loaned Money? by youngking89(m): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2022
You already know this but can’t go there because you are not licensed by CBN
Epinigirls:

Thanks for your swift response�

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Loaned Money? by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Epinigirls:

Just look for a way to embarrass the person in public, once you do that your money will come out
Re: How Do We Recover Loaned Money? by Epinigirls: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
surgevessel:

Surgevessel how far?
Come let us reason

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Loaned Money? by surgevessel: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
Epinigirls:

Surgevessel how far?
Come let us reason

I'm all ears, what can we do together please??
Re: How Do We Recover Loaned Money? by Epinigirls: 5:09am On May 14, 2022
surgevessel:

I'm all ears, what can we do together please??

Why do u call yourself "surge vessel" please I'm looking for a job in oil company�� how can you help me?

Please

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? / I Wish Not To Wake Up / Welcome My TWIN'S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.