Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi (32093 Views)

Under Jonathan, Even Those Without Carpentry Shop Became Billionaires – Amaechi / Pdp E-warriors Have Suddenly Become Quiet / Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Princedapace(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
we are the most foolish people on earth. We wake up and sleep inside internet and fight Ghana and south africa while our leaders loot us dry, then we run to these same countries to protest for things we cant protest in our own land.

6 Likes

Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by PrinceKevin01: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Racoon:
See this glorified mumu. angry And what did Amaechi became with the embezzled but scam $50B PH monorail project?
you quoted him right my brother

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to to chat me up on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Segeshow: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
BigIyanga:
What was his occupation b4 became a politrickian?

Lawyer.
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Defenderalert(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Under Bihari? Then what anti kwarapshan polithievecians did we vote in.
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by FarahAideed: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
You are number 1

1 Like

Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by jrusky(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Amaechi shut da f u c k and go to hell No one ask you.
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
This FOOL has no shame at all!
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
The 1diot don't even know he is top ten on dat list....yeye guinea fowl
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Justiceleague1: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
Jobless bomboclat

grin
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
This Amaechi dude must be sick in the head
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
They can't be APC member tho!! grin
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by foreshore(m): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
bellachibaby:
A former Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has stated that Nigeria is a country without consequences, adding that citizens and voters have failed to hold politicians and leaders accountable for their actions and policies.

Amaechi said that he knows politicians who have suddenly turned billionaires few months after taking up political positions.

Amaechi who is also a former governor of Rivers State stated this during a panel session at the fifth edition of The Nigeria Symposium For Young and Emerging Leaders held in Lagos on Friday.

Speaking on ineffective policies and extreme poverty, Amaechi explained that the country’s wealth has been in the pocket of an influential few and called for politicians to invest in infrastructure in order to create jobs and reduce crime.

“I know politicians who have suddenly become billionaires, and this is the money that should have been used to build roads and provide amenities that could have been used to improve the lives of citizens. Our politicians have to be clear on how they intend to lift people out of poverty,” he said.

Also commenting on citizen participation, a former presidential candidate, KOWA, Professor Remi Shonaiya, added,“We have to educate ourselves in order to become more active, and we have to begin to consider the greater good in our decisions.

“Most of us don’t care about what is happening in the House of Assembly, we are much more concerned about ourselves. The focus has to be on the people, not the government. But we as the people also have to make sure that we hold our leaders accountable to us. There’s too much personal style in the way we practice politics in the country,” said Professor Shonaiya.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/07/12/know-politicians-suddenly-turned-billionaires-amaechi/amp/

You nko.See who dey talk
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by OpinionCounts(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
The boldness and audacity with which these Nigerian politicians spit on the masses faces is really mind blowing.

They look at you eye ball to eye ball and yet mock you so hard, and they are aware that you know they are mocking you, but they derive some kind of fetish pleasure knowing that they can do that to you and nothing's gonna happen....spits..

How can Amaechi be saying shit like that to the masses when he is aware they know he is a typical example of the character he is painting to them...

2 Likes

Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by ziziangel(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tommorrow Ganduje will also remind us that politicians are thieves too.
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Nemesis909: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nigerians that aren't angels should continue waiting for angels to come and lead them.
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Uteghe(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
I noticed Amaechi has very few clothes. I think this man didn't steal. He looks like a average civil servant.

1 Like

Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Nemesis909: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
Racoon:
See this glorified mumu. angry And what did Amaechi became with the embezzled but scam $50B PH monorail project?

What year did Nigeria as a country make 50 billion dollars?
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by NnwachukuOkike: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
God punish you politician Rotimi. Make sure you stay back in Yoruba or Fulani land, no saboteurs will enter or have peace in Biafraland henceforth.

Monorail pillars are waiting for your explanations as a former governor of River States and immediate former transportation tout.

Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Stillthebest: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Either Amaechi is politically corrupt or not(which I don't know. Wish I had gone to RIVERS STATE WHEN HE GOVERNED THEM. But today his ministry is almost the only one that did a conspicuous project either it wws started by Gej or not.. Adeshina, Agric Minister starting d some good works under Gej, but what do we have under this Old man Audu Ogbhe?)It takes a lot of boldness to alwshs say what he's always said publicly. This is about the fourth time he would say this. At some point, he said that electorates should be stoning them for lack of performance. Tapes released by Reno, he was boldly saying that; Does the president(Buhari) read at all?

2 Likes

Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Kposkila: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Monaco2:
Local government chairman for my town get house for Canada, naija eehhhn mtcheew i just Taya

If only this politicians could all b arrested n made to vomit all the money they made illegally, the economy of this country will grow to compete with that of Dubai, because na d same oil we get
Dubai no get oil sef
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Jubiliee: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
Zanas:
Are you not one of them?

You dont know he is not one of those selfish politicians you have around your town.

8yrs speaker, 8yrs Governor and 4yrs minister it's now he is building a house of his own
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by ofiko123(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
He is one of them but I know he won't admit it..
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
...hmmm mr rotimi amaechi...who was chief of staff, state house assembly leader, executive governor for 2 terms, federal minister in one of the most lucrative ministeries...to say this is a joker...what about him...is he not one of them...
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Mikora: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
As if you no follow
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Dantedasz(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
Watch the hypocrite lying through his teeth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9FpaF6XpPo
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by menthane(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
Na Jonathan cause am abi?� APC thieves excuse
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by nwakaibeya1: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
Truth about your Prophets and Pastors putting in you Physical and spiritual bondages as follows unknown to you having designed it spiritually # Since you can't pay tithes, prophets and pastors turns you into an errand servant. 
He sends you to buy biscuits for his children, wash pants for his wife and clean his cars and shine his shoes.You sweep the church for free while awaiting your heavenly reward while the pastor fly private jets and drive flashy sedans. 
You are happy that your pastor is rich and argue for him in midst of your friends. At worst he makes you his driver or security officer for a patry sum. He runs to the UK at the slightest symptoms of headache but prays for you when you are sick and tells you to bring your sick mother to church for prayers instead of taking her to hospitals to waste money. 
She dies and he tells you that it was God's will while his mother has been in the UK for months receiving the best treatment that tithes can buy.He buys a new land for a new church branch, you help to carry blocks and turn concrete, then collect blessings as reward. You are happy to be working for the salvation of your soul, heaven will pay.The pastor lives his heaven on earth while you fast and party in night vigils without receiving peace and light and unbelievable power as Jesus Christ gives those who locate him. The new church building is completed on your sweat. He invites the president, governor, senator, house of representative member and every other person who made sure that you are poor by design and evil oppression and who are not born again or even what we call enemies of Jesus Christ . 
The whole area is policed with guns and armored cars. You are comfortably seated at the back of the reception back while straining your neck to see who and who came to the event.The president and governor and senator plus their contractor friends donate hundreds of millions for the new Church with stolen or evil gotten wealth while you cheer from the back and wished you also have the same type of money,The food they shared didn't get to you but you are happy the president and governor and senator and rich people came to your church. You even brag to others of how your pastor is well connected. You get home, hunger Knocks angrily on the belly door, your neighbor who my no be a born again bails you out while you wait for heaven to pay and reward you.10 years on the jobless list, pastor's children have been sent abroad for studies. Age is no longer on your side, pastor hooks you up with another aunty that sweeps the church for free with no education just like you and Weds you both on a Friday evening church service and you are happy. Your children starts the circle all over again.
God have mercy!!! How long will the circle go till help comes to the poor who worship their so called pastors and prophets and not Jesus Christ and remain in evil bondages physically and spiritually and emotionally without knowing their suffering and pretend loads in false humility ?

That’s the *travesty cum irony* of the Church via prophets and pastors and current society of this generation ! 
God have mercy to those who deserve mercy and liberate them from the bandages of prophets and pastors who also knows who is revealing the things unknown after the creation of the world hence in the realm of the spirit there is no distance# check us out! 

I have given you our all inclusive justice prayer points, please pray all inclusive justice prayers if you stand for justice and be liberated from the known and unknown evil bondages dominating your life*

2 Likes

Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by truehero(m): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
Keep repeating same lines. If we don't hold you and your cohorts responsible here, you won't escape the one that awaits you afterlife.
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Asapkiller(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
And u dey very sure u no dey among them...yeye human being
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by lomprico(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Amechi, we voted you guys out but u refused to go.
Re: I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi by Ritaokafor(f): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
Amechi, kettle calling pot black! Mtchew. This is the kind of person Boko should be" haraming",to reduce 9ja palaver.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja / Rotimi Amaechi Seen Dancing When He Was Invited For His Speech (Video) / Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.