₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,931 members, 5,050,266 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2019 at 05:24 AM

Long Rich Is In Need Of Distributors Worldwide With An Attractive Weekly Earning - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Long Rich Is In Need Of Distributors Worldwide With An Attractive Weekly Earning (404 Views)

Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide / The Difference Between The Poor And Rich Is Information, You Don't Loose Anythin / Urgent Security Job With An Attractive Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Rich Is In Need Of Distributors Worldwide With An Attractive Weekly Earning by Barry2k16(m): 8:08pm On Jul 12
Become a full time or a part time long rich distributor, investor or a partner.
work at home, earn weekly bonuses in cash and in point values, become a brand ambassador. Qualify for scholarships, all expense paid trips, car and housing fund incentives.
No targets, no sales, no flushing of points, no pressure.

Requirement

- Have a start up capital of 10k, or 25k, or 75k, or 130k.
- Have a passion to succeed.

Please note: Products equivalent to your start up capital will be given to you for free.

Re: Long Rich Is In Need Of Distributors Worldwide With An Attractive Weekly Earning by Esychem(f): 8:12pm On Jul 12
I am interested. Can I talk to you personally, i need more clarification
Re: Long Rich Is In Need Of Distributors Worldwide With An Attractive Weekly Earning by Yodexy: 8:39pm On Jul 12
Barry2k16:
Become a full time or a part time long rich distributor, investor or a partner.
work at home, earn weekly bonuses in cash and in point values, become a brand ambassador. Qualify for scholarships, all expense paid trips, car and housing fund incentives.
No targets, no sales, no flushing of points, no pressure.
Drop your contact

Requirement

- Have a start up capital of 10k, or 25k, or 75k, or 130k.
- Have a passion to succeed.

Please note: Products equivalent to your start up capital will be given to you for free.
Re: Long Rich Is In Need Of Distributors Worldwide With An Attractive Weekly Earning by Damfostopper(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12
lol
Re: Long Rich Is In Need Of Distributors Worldwide With An Attractive Weekly Earning by sidben(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12
interested,...... wats the way forward
Re: Long Rich Is In Need Of Distributors Worldwide With An Attractive Weekly Earning by LadySarah(f): 9:10pm On Jul 12
Then they will start spamming your facebook page.
Re: Long Rich Is In Need Of Distributors Worldwide With An Attractive Weekly Earning by Barry2k16(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13
sidben:
interested,...... wats the way forward
chat me on whatsApp https:///send?phone=2347030552499
Re: Long Rich Is In Need Of Distributors Worldwide With An Attractive Weekly Earning by Barry2k16(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13
LadySarah:
Then they will start spamming your facebook page.
Not spamming, we're advertising... Some may be doing the ad the wrong way but we all have same interest- FINANCIAL FREEDOM
Re: Long Rich Is In Need Of Distributors Worldwide With An Attractive Weekly Earning by Barry2k16(m): 1:32pm On Jul 13
Esychem:
I am interested. Can I talk to you personally, i need more clarification
Yes you can sir, chat me up on WhatsApp please https:///send?phone=2347030552499

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Inspectors Needed / Multiple Vacancies In Pz Cussons Nigeria / Vacancy For Office Assistant - Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.