Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,652 members, 7,854,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Just Me!!( Check And Tell Me What You Think) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Me!!( Check And Tell Me What You Think) (491 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! / See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Me!!( Check And Tell Me What You Think) by jansonn(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
*JUST ME*
The regrets of yesterday keeps hunting me
My soul is like a haunted cave , fear and sorrow are my only console
You ought to learn from your past right?
But I don't!!
My past is to make me a better person ,but it only makes me worst
I laugh and play around just so I could forget who I really am, thinking that will make me better, but I only get better at being me!!
I feel immense anger when I see people merry and are peaceful. I wonder what's so good about life that you could be so joyful? Or maybe they're just like me, trying to hide the pain that lies deep within
Its as though am awake from one dream yet sleeping in another
Its like my body is separated from my soul and am just somewhere between, floating!!
Am so scared and cold, my eyes are drained with tears but no one seems to notice
The limit to my joy is sorrow
The peak of my successes is failure
I scream but no one hears
I call for help but no one listens
No matter how hard I try, am always left alone
I realize it's always me, will always be me, *just me*

(1) (Reply)

Why My Neighbors Think I Am A Runs Girl / Things Men Pay Attention To That You Never Knew / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.