Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,839 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

BBNAIJA 2019: “I Don’t Want To Go Home.” - Mercy Tells Diane - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA 2019: “I Don’t Want To Go Home.” - Mercy Tells Diane (599 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA 2019: “I Don’t Want To Go Home.” - Mercy Tells Diane by Sparky12(m): 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2019

The 26 year old video vixen is among the people up for possible election on Sunday. Sadly, Mercy made it to the list after Frodd used the Veto card he won yesterday to save his nominated self and replaced with mercy.

None of the housemates nominated Mercy for eviction but she unfortunately made it to the list. The saying that what will be will be has never made so much sense until Mercy fell victim of this unfair situation.

The light-skinned lady who could not hide her fears confessed to Diane this afternoon about how scared she is towards Sunday’s eviction. Mercy said” “I don’t want to go home.”

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/bbnaija-2019-i-dont-want-to-go-home.html?m=1

Re: BBNAIJA 2019: “I Don’t Want To Go Home.” - Mercy Tells Diane by Sparky12(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
Re: BBNAIJA 2019: “I Don’t Want To Go Home.” - Mercy Tells Diane by johnkey: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Seems pretty girls are always the dumbest just saying. You don't want to go home and you can't keep to rules doing like crayfish during games you and that tacha got disqualified.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA 2019: “I Don’t Want To Go Home.” - Mercy Tells Diane by meobizy(f): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2019
Being at home is a lot better than being in that house.
Apart from the free food and drinks I can’t imagine my blood pressure staying normal for so long regarding the constant shouting and tension inducing moments.

(1) (Reply)

Download Video : Naira Marley - Soapy / E-money Of Ghana Turns Back From His Promise To Offer N20 To Tasha Says / Movie Review - Abejoye Series By Mount Zion Faith Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.