Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,908 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Beware of scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware of scam (1649 Views)

Has Anyone Experienced This Kind Of Scam In Lagos, A Friend's Integrity At Stake / List Of Scam Websites / FBI: 20,737 Victims Of Scam Mails Lost $1.2bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware of scam by queensnow: 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
Thank you so much nairalanders, my husband asked me to take it down, and leave him for God so I decided to do that after much thinking. Thank you so much
Please my fellow business pple do not sell on credit to anyone because people will repay your good intentions with bad..
Have learnt my lessons CREDIT is a NO NO it ruin bussiness..
Re: Beware of scam by Mutemenot(m): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2019
Very sorry dear.. I really don't like that business of going from office to offices.. the business usually ends in the pocket of customers
Re: Beware of scam by queensnow: 12:15am On Jul 13, 2019
Mutemenot:
Very sorry dear.. I really don't like that business of going from office to offices.. the business usually ends in the pocket of customers
exactly because of his actions I couldn't continue the business the most annoying parts is whenever I call his cousin the lastma he will tell me theres nothing he can do about it and I cant arrest him cus he is a lastma zebra I asked for his home or office address he said he has no idea .. he will definitely reap what he sow the last time I called him was last year I curse him and his generation he couldn't even call me back he isn't remorseful he intentionally bought goods from me to defraud me he has no intention of paying from the unset
Re: Beware of scam by Officialgarri: 12:56am On Jul 13, 2019
The story looks so touching. Maybe it's because I'm high. Most likely.

Just move on okay? Forget the money and you will feel like you just dropped a burden.
It has always worked for me
Re: Beware of scam by CanadaOrBust: 1:09am On Jul 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
The story looks so touching. Maybe it's because I'm high. Most likely.

Just move on okay? Forget the money and you will feel like you just dropped a burden.
It has always worked for me

OP, good advice. Expecially coming from a high guy.
Re: Beware of scam by tabithababy(f): 2:18am On Jul 13, 2019
Man defrauding a woman shocked
Re: Beware of scam by yomi007k(m): 3:58am On Jul 13, 2019
These are some of the experiences I had when doing my suit business. Alot of "big" men owe me till date. But I left them for God and guess what? They are reaping what they sowed.

I learnt valuable lessons.
1. Don't sell on credit:often times they sweet talk you and you are usually desperate to make sales in order to attract customers. Some good ones will pay but the evil ones showed me hell.

2. Have proof of business transaction: incase they don't pay, can you actually prove that they bought any form of item from you? E.g receipt or any signed documents.
E.t.c

It is well sister.
Re: Beware of scam by Lanretoye(m): 4:00am On Jul 13, 2019
So you took the goods to him at the bus stop or What?.
Re: Beware of scam by Auxtin85(m): 5:39am On Jul 13, 2019
The man looks like a fake pastor, but wait oo madam don’t you know his office? Petition him and arrest him like that he will either pay you or spend the money freeing himself from the hook of the police cos from your post it’s as if you are giving up the money
Re: Beware of scam by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2019
Hmmm now you have given him 5minute of fame .Always do cash and carry,send people invoices, let them know their is duration time for payment, don't extent more credit facilities to someone who has prove himself or herself to be credit worthy,don't let them use packaging to deceive you .
Re: Beware of scam by petobaba: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2019
you can actually get ur money back.. go to the dpo of your area.. seek audience n advice from the dpo... I assure you... the lastma guy would definitely pay the money or produce him
Re: Beware of scam by skillip(m): 7:48am On Jul 13, 2019
Well, I think you may want to drop his number so people can help you to call him and ask for your balance. it's unfair to kill a small business like yours this way..

1 Like

Re: Beware of scam by BluntBoy(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2019
queensnow:
Beware of this man he is a scam
Am a young business lady hustling to make a living I sell foot wears both Male and female I move from offices to office, in 2016 I met a lastma official he bought some goods from me made part payment and balance me on the agreed date, later on he told me his cousin named Caleb Akerele, is interested in one of the shoe that he likes the one sold to me that he gave him my number, one day mr caleb called me then we met at his cousin work place he then bought some shoes from me and promise to pay in 2weeks time so I sold it to him, he later called me to bring some shoes for his wife, then I calle his cousin who introduce him to me to give him update that mr caleb bought some goods and hes yet to pay meanwhile he is asking for another goods, then his cousin the lastma ask me to sell for him that he will pay me that I shouldn't worry that he is a big man that hes giving me an assurance on his behave which I did. This man bought goods of 148,000 naira without paying a dime since then have been chasing mr caleb around to pay me my money, after lot of calls and patient he later asked for my account number last year 2018 I joyfully gave it to him thinking that this shameless man will pay ooo guess how much he pay ..... he sent 10k naira to him account till date this man his yet to balance me my 138,000 naira have called him effortlessly he never picked nor return my calls..
So beware he is a thief and a fraud he knew he was not going to pay he bought the goods from me on debit wore it with pride and refuse to pay me... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

You can get your money back and even get compensation on top of it if you follow any of the 3 steps I will give you.

First step: Contact Segun Awosanya. He is a human rights activist. He is the one behind the EndSARS movement. His Twitter handle is @segalink. Send a DM to him on Twitter and tell him your story. You will get your money back sharp sharp, even with compensation.

Second Step: Contact EFCC on Twitter. I am not sure about their Twitter handle.

Third Step: Look for a police station or division in the area where you were defrauded. At the counter, insist on seeing the DPO. Don't let the policemen at the counter do the job for you without the DPO having a prior knowledge of it. If not, you may end up shelling out avoidable money and still not get the job done properly.
Re: Beware of scam by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2019
tabithababy:
Man defrauding a woman shocked
No it's shema|es that defraud women undecided
Re: Beware of scam by meobizy(f): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2019
...but is he a Nairalander?
I don’t understand.
Re: Beware of scam by kaybaba25(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Sorry my dear u have already finished him by posting his pictures here relax and wait and allow public opinion hang him
Re: Beware of scam by queensnow: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

You can get your money back and even get compensation on top of it if you follow any of the 3 steps I will give you.

First step: Contact Segun Awosanya. He is a human rights activist. He is the one behind the EndSARS movement. His Twitter handle is @segalink. Send a DM to him on Twitter and tell him your story. You will get your money back sharp sharp, even with compensation.

Second Step: Contact EFCC on Twitter. I am not sure about their Twitter handle.

Third Step: Look for a police station or division in the area where you were defrauded. At the counter, insist on seeing the DPO. Don't let the policemen at the counter do the job for you without the DPO having a prior knowledge of it. If not, you may end up shelling out avoidable money and still not get the job done properly.
thank you so much does mr segun have an Instagram account ? If yes pls give me his IG cus am not on Twitter
Re: Beware of scam by queensnow: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
meobizy:
...but is he a Nairalander?
I don’t understand.
am not sure didnt meet on on nairaland
Re: Beware of scam by queensnow: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lanretoye:
So you took the goods to him at the bus stop or What?.
our first meeting was at his cousin office, the second one was at sweet sensation alagomeji yaba..
Re: Beware of scam by Realbelieveer(m): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
Is he on Facebook? Search for him and use a lady to get to him.. Catch him face to face. Using police will cost u more too. Cux those ones are thieves too. Just catch him face to face.. And coza him publicly grin
Re: Beware of scam by BluntBoy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
queensnow:
thank you so much does mr segun have an Instagram account ? If yes pls give me his IG cus am not on Twitter

Yes, he has.

It is SEGA AWOSANYA (@segalink)

(1) (Reply)

Stay At Home: Husband, Wife Fight Dirty Over Food In Lagos / New Born Baby Still With Placenta Abandoned In Front Of Orphanage / Woman Kills, Removes Eyes And Eats Tongue Of 5-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.