Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles (35621 Views)

Buhari Commissions New Police Vehicles And Police Crime Database Centre (Photos) / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Biritiko: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
safetyInspector:
I guess Profirce manufacture the engine, tyre, battery etc.
Ok
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Anambralstson: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

INKAS is not a Nigeria Company, it is a Canadian company so?
INKAS is a Canadian firm, they have manufacturing plant in Nigeria Bill Nkemdilim has the biggest stake in Nigeria , Proforce was set up by Ade Ogundeyin with some Colombians here in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by oyatz(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
There are locally made steel sir.
Ife &Iron Steel Ltd, Ile-Ife and Prism Steel Ltd, Ikirun, both in Osun State can and indeed manufacture steel plates that can be used in the production of the vehicles.

MondayOsunbor:

Steel self is imported

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by follock007(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Great advancement indeed! But, when are you going to announce that Nigeria is also a Nuclear Armed Country I am dying to hear the press leak that too, it will make me more proud especially when we begin talks of management and funding scholarships for the scientist who are making them... Or are they not done with testing yet? I don't want to miss out on great stuffs in my time. Be warned.

Signed,
Emperor Bismark
Son of the soil
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by persius555(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

It is Yoruba company Proforce that manufacture the vehicle and they are the best for Armour vehicles

you could see Proforce written on the vehicle

Op, you are shameless. So you had to go tribal with your post. You should know better. Any vehicle design from Innoson or Proforce is first nigerian before any tribe.
If you want to produce vehicle for only your tribe, then i suggest you take it outside the country and let us see how far it would fare.

Irritating!
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by naijajobx: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Oh
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Bluffly: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Cletus77:
If only pride would make this administration allow Innoson to take charge of locally produced vehicles..it would have added much to our economy
Tell us in two sentences why you think the government is innonsons' problem
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Shalommy(f): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nice.
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by ElsonMorali: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
RTSC:

This is what I got from the site.

Replacement of delaminated or damaged bullet resistant glass.
Replacement of heavy duty suspensions.
Replacement of damaged brake systems
Armour upgrade
Complete refurbishement of accidented vehicles
Paint job
Replacement of damaged run-flat inserts

They even have a picture of before and after repairs..
There is no production.

If I may ask you, does Innoson PRODUCE cars or ASSEMBLES them?
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Anambralstson: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

l
You are ignorant about Proforce bro, kindly read

Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Pharoh: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
I think Inkas only have a sales office in Lagos Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by AK4T7(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Made in Nigeria shocked shocked shocked

Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Cadec007(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
RTSC:
We need to start advancing to tanks and missiles.
We have spent too much time on normal vehicles.

In the meantime, mass produce this in conjunction with innoson factory and export cheap variants across west Africa and learn in the process.

There is no time. Start mass producing.
watch what you say bro.... Those countries that have many military hardware are:

1. Aggressive nations

2. Have very large oil reserves, we don't even have refineries to match our needs...how would we fuel all the tanks, jets, helis and ships??

3. There is always a trigger for something.... One quite says "have enemies, but do not give them the arms to fight you"....... (There are soooo many things we lack that would even make production of missiles useless.... A. Is power B. Is security C. Is transport system....)........ Look around, we are surrounded by french backed forces.... If we start producing missiles what message do you think we are passing to the likes of Cameroon, Niger, Chad, Benin, Ghana and the rest??.... Remember the 3 things i said we lacked which is very necessary... Suppose this guys instigate a FRENCH backed 'premptive subduing of a regional threat' we won't even have enough oil to power civilian vehicles let alone military trucks, tanks, missile defense systems, SPVs, Artillery and all...

Bro let us sort civilian necessities b4 going all military...
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Rossikk(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Greenarrow01:
Still waiting for the day that y'all will produce unmanned drones and sophisticated military wares.
We are suppose to be the power house of Africa, or at least westafrica
There shouldn't be a G7 without Nigeria or at least one African country.
But unfortunately, our military bosses have used our money to buy walking stick finish.
Bokoharam can't be sooo sophisticated that we are unable to attack their stronghold at one swoop, we have the jets, the helis and the army.
But then.. They want the war to go on for years, not minding the cost implication of ban rolling the war.
The politicians kuku can't do anythingss
As military men they chop their own, civilians too they steal their own.
Oh there was a country

UNGRATEFUL DUNCE. The one they have done, you have not acknowledged it, only to be demanding more. PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE NOTHING. What have YOU personally done or produced? Or was it not here in Nigeria that INNOSON your mate started manufacturing vehicles without any govt contacts or assistance?

Your own is ''THEY SHOULD DO THIS....THEY SHOULD DO THAT..'' ... WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Infinityk: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
RTSC:

Armoured vehicles are normal vehicles with armour.
Maybe with bigger wheels, and height.

That is the job of proforce..
Innoson produce, they send it to proforce for armouring.
Rubbish
Go to YouTube and see proforce build armoured cars from scrash
They armour vehicles
But they also build from scratch
Go to YouTube
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Infinityk: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Anambralstson:

Proforce Nigeria is in partnership with Pakistan and South Korea, same as INKAS Nigeria, Bill Nkemdilim brought INKAS armored manufacturing vehicles to Nigeria

https://armoredvehicles.ng/bill-nkemdirim-inkastrans-is-featured-in-the-business-year/

Below pictures are armored vehicles manufactured by INKAS

Highly photoshoped pictures
It is a Canadian firm
They just have a supplier shop In Lagos
They have also in Accra Ghana
Stop trying to compare to Yoruba proforce
Show me inkashit manufacturing plant in Nigeria not a phptoshopped picture
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Infinityk: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Anambralstson:
Mr Ade Ogundeyin of Proforce and Bill Nkemdilim of INKAS Nigeria are doing same thing in armored vehicles in Nigeria with their foreign partners, INKAS shine when PDP was in power base on military contract, now is Proforce time
Lol see this lier
Don't put that inkashit in same sentence with proforce again
Proforce has existed since d time of Jonathan
Go to Lagos Ogun osun Oyo ondo andand see proforce vehicles everywhere
Show me a picture of inkashit on Nigerians roads
Mtchew
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Infinityk: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Anambralstson:

INKAS is a Canadian firm, they have manufacturing plant in Nigeria Bill Nkemdilim has the biggest stake in Nigeria , Proforce was set up by Ade Ogundeyin with some Colombians here in Nigeria
They have a supplier shop In Lagos and Accra
See this one, go sleep
Stop trying to compare
Proforce is far ahead of inkashit
I see proforce when I withdraw money from banks and rich ppl using them
Proforce is owned by Yoruba, of course he would need help of foreigners
But inkashit case is very different to proforce
Don't act stupid on d net
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Factgist:
innoson
Partnership with Innoson
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by lereinter(m): 12:03am On Jul 14, 2019
Sakamaje
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Anambralstson: 12:38am On Jul 14, 2019
Infinityk:

They have a supplier shop In Lagos and Accra
See this one, go sleep
Stop trying to compare
Proforce is far ahead of inkashit
I see proforce when I withdraw money from banks and rich ppl using them
Proforce is owned by Yoruba, of course he would need help of foreigners
But inkashit case is very different to proforce
Don't act stupid on d net
Cure your ignorance, try and understand the word "We"

Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Infinityk: 5:41am On Jul 14, 2019
Anambralstson:

Cure your ignorance, try and understand the word "We"
See this guy,very desperate
Any Yorubas achieving anything always makes u feel sad
And its boring and stupid
I didn't read that crap there
It's a Yoruba company
If u like,go and bring other websites
All I know is their factory is in ode remo in ogun state
I personally know ppl working there
Proforce is owned by Yoruba
If its paining u,go and drink sniper
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Anambralstson: 7:18am On Jul 14, 2019
Infinityk:

See this guy,very desperate
Any Yorubas achieving anything always makes u feel sad
And its boring and stupid
I didn't read that crap there
It's a Yoruba company
If u like,go and bring other websites
All I know is their factory is in ode remo in ogun state
I personally know ppl working there
Proforce is owned by Yoruba
If its paining u,go and drink sniper
You lack common sense
The investors can pull out their money and technical support the company will collapse, Proforce is a joint venture business, it was setup by Ade Ogundeyin and some Colombians Otondo
http://businessnews.com.ng/2014/01/30/nigeria-imports-1500-armoured-vehicles-yearly-proforce-boss/
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by Infinityk: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2019
Anambralstson:

You lack common sense
The investors can pull out their money and technical support the company will collapse, Proforce is a joint venture business, it was setup by Ade Ogundeyin and some Colombians Otondo
http://businessnews.com.ng/2014/01/30/nigeria-imports-1500-armoured-vehicles-yearly-proforce-boss/
Its owned by Yoruba ode
Go and drink sniper
Its paining u something owned by Yorubas can b making headline like this
This one is talking about investors
Lol which major company in d world doesn't have investors or shareholders
Go to Ogun state and see their factory
E pain am
Hahahha
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by godofuck231: 7:43am On Jul 14, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:
The Nigerian Army formally commissioned into service a range of new indigenously designed and manufactured vehicles during its annual celebration day at the Ikeja Military Cantonment in Lagos state on 6 July.

Several types produced by the Nigerian Army Vehicle Manufacturing Company (NAVMC) were unveiled, including a new version of the Infantry Patrol Vehicle (IPV) featuring a larger frame, bigger wheels, and more space for personnel while still carrying a heavy machine gun in an overhead weapon station.

A Tactical Patrol Vehicle was also presented, which appears to be a high-mobility platform. It features room for up to eight personnel and can be armed with a heavy machine gun in an overhead weapon station.

An armoured personnel carrier designated as the Light Tactical Vehicle, which was first presented in an incomplete form during a firepower demonstration in April, was also exhibited. The vehicle appeared to be far less crude than its previous iteration, featuring a two-piece windscreen and an enclosed protected weapon station.

The latest version of the Proforce Ara mine-resistant ambush-protected (MRAP) vehicle, known as the Ara 2 was also unveiled during the event.

While an initial batch of five Ara 2s was delivered to the Nigerian Army in March, no images were released at the time as the Army did not want to advertise the vehicle and its capabilities, a Nigerian industry source told Jane’s .

The Ara 2 is very different from earlier designs and features a fully monocoque hull, all-round STANAG Level 3 armouring with STANAG Level 4a on the floor for increased protection against mines and improvised explosive devices.

As part of the Nigerian Army Day Celebration, a second batch of five Ara 2 MRAPs was handed over to the Nigerian Army, bringing the total number of this variant in service to 13 as three had been handed over a few weeks earlier, the same industry source added.

https://www.janes.com/article/89846/nigerian-army-commissions-new-locally-produced-vehicles

This is big foot na, Nigerian copy of big foot
Re: Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles by godofuck231: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2019
Factgist:
innoson
No pro force , defence contractor, how I wish Nigerians can establish a fast moving ops unit , high-speed shoot to kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page / Army Arrest 50 Fleeing Terrorists In Borno Truck / DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.