Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Griezmann Explains Barcelona U-turn - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Griezmann Explains Barcelona U-turn (727 Views)

Messi Considering A Dramatic U-Turn On His Decision To Leave Barcelona / Ighalo Hints At U-turn On His International Retirement After A Cryptic Tweet / Missing Funds: Nigeria Escapes IAAF Ban As Dalung Makes U-turn - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Griezmann Explains Barcelona U-turn by MyKe02: 4:32am On Jul 13, 2019
A year on after rejecting a move to the Catalan side in favour of staying at former club atletico madrid, French forward Griezmann finally signs for Barca penning a 5-year contract in a deal worth a reported €120m.

In his first statement since joining the Spanish giants, the 2018 world cup winner explains the inspiration behind his decision to join the club and pledged his commitment to the club.

In his statement the attacker acknowledged the U-turn in his first public comments since becoming a Barca player on Friday, saying he was taught as a child that opportunities can come around again.

"When I was a boy, my dad taught me that trains don't come around just once," Griezmann said in a video posted on Twitter by Barcelona.

"Now it's time to take on the challenge of a new destination. Finally, our paths cross.

"I'll defend the Barca colours with all my determination and commitment. It's our time."

Re: Griezmann Explains Barcelona U-turn by Auxigen(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2019
He should gerarahere!
what Barcelona needs RN is to tighten that defence. . .another rumour I'm hoping is nt true is Neymar's return which will cost Dembele and Coutinho.!
Re: Griezmann Explains Barcelona U-turn by MyKe02: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2019
Auxigen:
He should gerarahere!
what Barcelona needs RN is to tighten that defence. . .another rumour I'm hoping is nt true is Neymar's return which will cost Dembele and Coutinho.!

swears... they really need to work on that defense

They are still in for neymar anyways but i dont think both dembele and coutinho will be involved, probably coutinho alone

(1) (Reply)

Scoring Goals Is Easy - Zlatan Ibrahimovic Bags Another MLS Hat-trick (Photos) / NIGERIA OR CANADA: Chelsea Defender Fikayo Tomori To Decide His Allegiance / How Nigeria Coach Rohr And Captain Musa Voted For The Best Fifa Men’s Player.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.