Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man (681 Views)

What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas – By Joe Igbokwe / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by eyeview: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2019
MR. MARTINS FREDERICK WROTE:

"Today I will be frank and brutally truthful!

The Igbos all along knew what the Fulani stand for, they led a revolution of southern Nigerians that cut the Fulani Agenda to size, and, though it was not a tribal revolution, it became an Igbo coup. Yoruba leaders led Yoruba to the Fulani party as guests not as celebrants.

Fast forward...yet with the Fulani owning the Federal Government...Yoruba were only too happy to be a part of it...yet, we saw great men like Abiola, Fela, Beko Ransome Kuti, Falana, Gani Fawehinmi and a host of others maltreated and jailed...even Awolowo...was wrongly sent to jail by the northern powers..for which a Yoruba judge claimed his hands were tied!

And, one has to ask: "what is it that Yoruba see in Fulani that other southern brothers and sisters do not see ?"

Look how this lovely responsible daughter of a responsible gentleman, elder and leader of Afenifere and therefore southern leader has been mowed down by people not wothy of cleaning her shoes...so painful.

I doff my hat for FFK because he saw something others refused to see during the formation of APC and he said it, that APC is Fulani and he bolted away from APC.

He became scorned by the Yoruba and nothing he said was important. Alas! The stone that the builders rejected has become the head cornerstone!

Ojukwu instilled fear into the Fulani and that fear is still there even when Ojukwu has passed on. Because, there are those who can do what Ojukwu did, if not better.

I pray that the south can stand arm in arm to overcome the Fulani trouble.

(MARTINS FREDERICK, FACEBOOK, 13TH JULY 2019).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by malele(m): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2019
I pity yourobas, the Muslims in there mist is A very big problem for them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by TIGRITIS: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2019
[s]
eyeview:
MR. MARTINS FREDERICK WROTE:

"Today I will be frank and brutally truthful!

The Igbos all along knew what the Fulani stand for, they led a revolution of southern Nigerians that cut the Fulani Agenda to size, and, though it was not a tribal revolution, it became an Igbo coup. Yoruba leaders led Yoruba to the Fulani party as guests not as celebrants.

Fast forward...yet with the Fulani owning the Federal Government...Yoruba were only too happy to be a part of it...yet, we saw great men like Abiola, Fela, Beko Ransome Kuti, Falana, Gani Fawehinmi and a host of others maltreated and jailed...even Awolowo...was wrongly sent to jail by the northern powers..for which a Yoruba judge claimed his hands were tied!

And, one has to ask: "what is it that Yoruba see in Fulani that other southern brothers and sisters do not see ?"

Look how this lovely responsible daughter of a responsible gentleman, elder and leader of Afenifere and therefore southern leader has been mowed down by people not wothy of cleaning her shoes...so painful.

I doff my hat for FFK because he saw something others refused to see during the formation of APC and he said it, that APC is Fulani and he bolted away from APC.

He became scorned by the Yoruba and nothing he said was important. Alas! The stone that the builders rejected has become the head cornerstone!

Ojukwu instilled fear into the Fulani and that fear is still there even when Ojukwu has passed on. Because, there are those who can do what Ojukwu did, if not better.

I pray that the south can stand arm in arm to overcome the Fulani trouble.

(MARTINS FREDERICK, FACEBOOK, 13TH JULY 2019).
[/s]
Be proud of your tribe, you are not Yoruba. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by overall90: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]

Since the author of this piece mentioned facebook,what a sensible person would have done is to go to facebook first to verify if he is actually yoruba or not.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by eyeview: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]

I am not Yoruba. Am a proud igbo man. I merely shared what a Yoruba man shared on his Facebook wall which he seeks to make viral

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by Henry22(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2019
Thier cup, thier tea , thier bread and let them drink eat and feel at home......wetin concern fish with d dry land?.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by eyeview: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2019
overall90:

Since the author of this piece mentioned facebook,what a sensible person would have done is to go to facebook first to verify if he is actually yoruba or not.

God bless you.
The way most of these Yorubas run from the fact when issues concerning fulani are mentioned, makes one to believe that which they are called.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by Henry22(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2019
eyeview:

God bless you.
The way most of these Yorubas run from the fact when issues concerning fulani are mentioned, makes one to believe that which they are called.

COW-WARDS_ grin

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by haaryobhami: 8:21am On Jul 13, 2019
Am Yoruba but this op is spot on,fulani kill Yoruba leader daughter nd all some of my shameless brothers think of us is how to blame igbos.
I believe some of the people masquerading as Yoruba on nairaland are fulani people.
it's time Yoruba wake up nd realise fulani are not there friend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2019
Before Yorubas will realize what is happening, it's too late. What enemy is doing with Yorubas that they don't know is using some of them or even imposters to project that Igbos are their enemy, to divert them from their real enemies and their game plan, and creating distrust with Igbos. The goal of this is so that when they finally attack, Igbos will stay neutral; not like 1966 coup which was in part to save SW as clearly confessed by the coup plotters. Example, Adinyinka Grandson is talking about Igbos right now that Fulani are rampaging their region. Even some Yorubas are attacking him like WTF? THIS IS FULANI NOT IGBOS. Sickness!

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by ideynl1: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2019
eyeview:

God bless you.

Many of them are not Yoruba's but Fulani's claiming Yoruba. This season of herdsmen and RUGA has exposed them all

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by NkayStory(f): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2019
Their cup of tea.

Noisy empty-barrels

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by Charleys: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2019
H
Re: An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by Amatarasha(f): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2019
U ar igbo ...yorubas love fulani

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2019
I expected yorubaland to boil because of the killi9last night. But everywhere is calm as usual.

The truth is, yorubas are scared of the Fulanis because they have no allies. The SS/SE/MB Does not trust them. The Fulanis have played a smart one. Dissociate the yorubas from the remaining regions and butcher the yorubas. After that, they'll play the usual divide and rule, anyone who takes the bait will be Dissociated from the rest of the regions and will be butchered in the end.

Another thing is, the yorubas don't want to anger the north because of 2023. Any attempt at fighting the Fulanis or chasing the Fulanis out of yorubaland, 2023 is gone....

Their hands are truly tied.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2019
johndoexxx:
Before Yorubas will realize what is happening, it's too late. What enemy is doing with Yorubas that they don't know is using some of them or even imposters to project that Igbos are their enemy, to divert them from their real enemies and their, and creating distrust with Igbos. The goal of this is so that when they finally attack, Igbos will stay neutral; not like 1966 coup which was in part to save SW as clearly confessed by the coup plotters. Example, Adinyinka Grandson is talking about Igbos right now that Fulani are rampaging their region. Even some Yorubas are attacking him like WTF? THIS IS FULANI NOT IGBOS. Sickness!
Exactly what i posted up there. They will use political appointments to dissociate you from the rest of the regions. So that when they attack you, the other regions won't interfere. Don't be surprised, buhari will give SS/MB juicy ministerial appointment. Causing them to start behaving like the yorubas and spiting the rest of the regions.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yorubas By A Concerned Yoruba Man by madmohamed(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
you mumu is too much. Oh I forgot yoloba Moslem.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Popular Drug Lord El Chapo Guzman Sentenced To Life Imprisoment / PHOTOS: Lawmakers Flee As Snake Falls Inside House Of Assembly Edo State / El-zakzzaky: Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Those Behind Proscription Of Shi’ite Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.